[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree on that this is the most boring boxing style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 234777123.jpg (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
234777123.jpg
646KB, 1920x1080px
Can we all agree on that this is the most boring boxing style ever? Sure it'll get you 50-0 wins and good defence but it's boring as fuck.
>>
that's not floyd's style, you dumbfuck. he switched to it when he saw he couldn't do the typical "keep your distance and counterpunch" thing against conor. conor is too dumb to uppercut and not get wrapped around in clinches where he breaks the rules, and looks fucking dead when he's tired.
>>
>>77874720
You should add a couple of pictures where Floyd turned completely around so Conor couldn't get a legal hit on him.
>>
>>77874720
I feel like the issue is that boxing is just shit in general. They declared it a TKO after 3 punches, isn't the entire purpose that you get knocked down for 10 seconds but lose some points.
>>
>>77878857
He was literally saved from brain damage. He hadn't thrown a punch in 1 minute, and hadn't thrown a punch with any legs behind it since the 4th. Floyd let him tire himself out and then just pummled him. I hate floyd because he's a wife beater and fights like a bitch but Conor had no business in that ring after the 4th round.
>>
>>77874720
You retarded casual, that's not Floyd's style. He's not a pressure fighter. He could have easily stayed on the outside and out boxed McGregor all night long. That the would have been much more boring.

>>77874846
Floyd could have easily stayed on the outside and counterpunched. He fought like that because he wanted Conor to gas himself out early, which he did.
>>
File: 1502834829874.png (602KB, 1024x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1502834829874.png
602KB, 1024x1097px
>>77878778
>>77878778
yeah with an explanation that mcgregor begged to fight floyd for money and literally any other fighter mayweather has fought in his career would know what to do because it really isn't hard to punch a man in the side of his face from behind, infact it's literally the same exact thing as punching a man in the side of his face from the front
>>
>>77879097
MMAniggers can't resist the hammer fist when they see the back of a guys head
>>
>>77874720
it's only boring if you're a retard who doesn't watch the sport

>>77878857
Conors brains were turning into mush with each hit. IF you don't understand how boxing gloves work dont weigh in on the decisions a professional referee makes.
>>
>>77879094
this. floyd could've just slapped conor around for 12 rounds but instead he went for him the whole fight, baited him into throwing punches and fucked him up late.
>>
>>77874720
For casuals it is
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.