[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You're both world class professionals, when I say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (297KB, 405x736px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
297KB, 405x736px
Match begins:
"No..no...nooooo..."
"STOP...Stop...STOOOOOP."
"Dont do that...Doooon't..."
"No... Stop.. Hey!"
"Get of his neck!"
"You're holding."
"Get... BACK... STOP."
"Keep your head up."
"STOP... STOP DOING THAT"
We need a montage of this referees side of the match.
>>
File: DONDUDAT.jpg (67KB, 592x348px) Image search: [Google]
DONDUDAT.jpg
67KB, 592x348px
>>77870547
>>
>>77870677
Could they have possibly found the oldest most senile nigger possible to do this shit?
>>
STOPSTOPSTOP
>>
>>77870547
wow there are rules in boxing?
>>
Never warned Floyd or penalized once meanwhile he repeatedly turned his back to Conor, when Conor is getting he better of Floyd the ref stops it, the ref stops it early so Floyd barely wins his bet and the corrupt judges had Floyd way ahead. No way Conor could win
>>
File: help.png (566KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
566KB, 600x626px
>>77871029
>>
>>77871190

Floyd turned his back because Conor was desperately rabbit punching him
>>
File: Trant_made_it.jpg (162KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Trant_made_it.jpg
162KB, 768x576px
>>77870547
Robert Byrd is a mediocre ref who did a very poor job. I was worried from the moment that I saw he was going to do the fight. A ref for an earlier undercard fight, Jay Nady, is far superior. He always keeps good control and instantly breaks people and reprimands them for the type of shit McGregor was doing out of panic. The selection process of refs for big fights must be ridiculous. Did you guys see McGregor try to pull off the patented Andre Ward nut shot? It almost worked because Byrd didn't really react that fast. At least it wasn't Joe Cortez.
>>
>rabbit punching and trying to take floyd to the ground every 10 seconds
>le ref is biased xD
memememeA is a fucking joke
>>
File: 1503812958330.webm (3MB, 928x520px) Image search: [Google]
1503812958330.webm
3MB, 928x520px
>>77871190
you are delusional, and/or retarded, and/or 13-years-old. mcgregor was grappling mayweather out of fatigue and sheer cowardice. then he'd get one arm around mayweather's side and then hit him with the free arm. i know a mong MMA fan like you might not be aware of this, but that is a rule violation known as 'holding and hitting'. the referee is supposed to separate the fighters immediately when that happens. but hey, i can understand why a guy would start cheating when he's getting humiliated in front of millions
>>
>>77871952
>biased

You are biased obviously being part monkey and closely related
>>
>>77871315
No he was rabbit punching him to punish the fact that flow was abusing ducking/turning to get resets from the ref.

Ducking and turning around repeatedly should get point reductions. Its very clearly stated in the rules. The fact that neither Connor nor Mayweather got any deductions shows how big of a joke this fight was
>>
>>77870547
I like how he didn't even look at Floyd during the pre-fight instructions, just staring at McGregor. He was like a teacher talking to the autistic kid that likes to burn things.
>>
congrats OP on watching your very first boxing match
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.