[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would McGregor last in the octagon against Canelo,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

How long would McGregor last in the octagon against Canelo, with MMA rules?
>>
Well Conor has shit wrestling, one punch from Canelo on Conor's chin would annihilate him. We saw how pathetic MMA """""power"""" """"punches"""" really are compared to boxers last night
>>
>>77868099
>In MMA rules
>>
Floyd would muder Conor with UFC rules, by the way. His top tier striking form means vicious elbows, probably better than anything in the UFC right now. His natural understanding of spacing and excellent reaction time - where he can move his whole body out of the way of an incoming punch - means taking taking him down is basically out of the question. And in the past decade between training and actual fights he's had much more experience in clinching than anyone in the UFC. His ability to tie people up, with boxing gloves, is on par with any UFC fighter's.

He'd probably go for it if he was 5 years younger. I mean he might go for it anyway just because YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!
>>
Holy delusions.
They would die in the octagon.
>>
Rey Mercer
>>
>>77868469
this, give Mayweather MMA gloves and one of his punches would give McGregor braindamage. the question is just if he can land his punches before Conor wrestles him to the ground.
>>
>>77868761
Kimbo Slice
>>
Can we just stop these silly questions?

I didn't enjoy last night that much, and prefer to see two guys at the top of they're discipline against each other, rather than a fantasy mis-match
>>
>>77868469
wtf are you talking about he got tied up like 100 times against McGregor and you really think he wouldn't be taken down atleast once? If they tie up he's going down.
>>
>>77868099
Conor against a boxer, is like CM Punk against anyone.
>>
>>77868469
Hate to break it to you, but a whole slew of boxers have been in MMA, and they get crushed every single time. Floyd wouldn't be any different. He doesn't know takedown defense, has zero ground game, and doesn't understand MMA style striking that involves legs.

You are as delusional as the guys who said McGregor had a chance of beating Floyd. Floyd could genuinely not last even a round against McGregor in MMA. He simply does not have the tools to stop a takedown/wrestling/ground and pound game.
>>
>>77874470
too bad Goobs can't do a fucking thing on the ground. he's literally garbage on the ground. you know this.
>>
>>77874521

GGG would fuck Conor up anywhere. The guy was also doing state sponsored wrestling and doing BJJ before switching to boxing full time.
>>
>>77874529
Conor doesn't have a ground game, like at all, so why would you need a takedown defense against him?
>>
i just want to see diaz box
>>
>>77868469
Every single time last night that Floyd clinched with Conor or turned his back is a time Conor would have won in MMA.
>>
>>77874529
>a whole slew of boxers have been in MMA
The vast majority of 'boxers' that have been to MMA were failed boxers that had a short career against bums, not a single boxer that has had decent success in their career has entered MMA in their prime.
>>
>>77868469
This entire Mayweather-mcgregor saga has been a real exercise in the limits of Poe's law
>>
>>77874752
>not a single boxer that has had decent success in their career has entered MMA in their prime.
And why would they? Hell even the shittiest pros in boxing make more for their fights than UFC champs
>>
>>77874676
>implying floyd didnt do that on purpose
hi casual
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.