[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys realize that McGregor didn't have any chance to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

You guys realize that McGregor didn't have any chance to begin with. He was fighting a black man. Black men have 20% more muscle mass on average. Basically white men are to black people what women are to white men.
>>
well he wasnt a professional boxer and didnt have the experience for when to conserve energy for the later rounds

he did dam well good for his first professional boxing match

AND EVERYONE KNOWS IF MAYWEAHTER STEPS IN THE OCTAGON HE GETS DESROYED/KILLED/MAIMED

so all you mayweather fans can stop being delusional
>>
>>77863628
dude, whitey lost. Stop making up excuses. Mayweather could have murdered him in the first round, he just felt bad for him so he let him throw a few punches and dance around
>>
>>77863702
not a whitey man, i am hispanic

and look they both won, mayweather got his win and boxing reputation was defended

mcgregor won since his purse was fucking huge and more then what he made in mma

and I WON since i didnt give the jews 100 bucks since i streamed the fight for free

but i know what i saw and why it happened
>>
>>77863536
>Black men have 20% more muscle mass on average. Basically white men are to black people what women are to white men.

Keep telling yourself that, Jamal. All of the world's strongest men are "white bois" who could toss you like a fish
>>
>>77864864
>falling for the /pol/ psy op to turn non-racial whites into white supremacists
100 quid says OP is a white
>>
>>77863536
>germany
off course
>>
>>77864864
Lmfao it never stops with you guys, Ray Williams has the highest total in powerlifting history. He has the world record raw squat
>>
File: OlympicTierJudges.jpg (99KB, 634x498px) Image search: [Google]
OlympicTierJudges.jpg
99KB, 634x498px
Activist ref and Mayweather vs. McGregor. Someone will make a supercut of refs bias against Connor. Couldve went either way if wasnt for ref.

Apparently in boxing you're allowed to turtle up and turn your back to your opponent and then the ref comes and saves you. This happened 5x?

Anyone saying Mayweather was taking it easy or whatever wasnt watching the same fight, he was swinging as hard as he could and Connor dodged like 95% or his punches.

Also they shouldve had asian or latino judge. This judge was an activist you could tell. He never took his eyes off McGregor I didnt even see him look at Floyd once... and the two judges calling the first 3-4 rounds for Mayweather.. What? The boxing officials obviously had vested interest in this fight going a certain way

Couldve went to mat, got up and defended himself enough for timeout until next round.. Couldve then got knocked the fuck out by Floyd or he couldve won but we'll never know because this fight was 2v1. Connor wouldve won if it wasn't 2v1.. Even the judging was rigged(2 of 3 judges only gave Connor the first round).. and the announcers were rigged too, they were sucking Floyds cock while it looked like Connor might get the better of him in the first half of the match... This was embarassing, boxing is a joke and they were obviously scurred Connor would put the final nail in their coffin
>>
Of course black pride much better then white, this is understandable since Lincoln beat Lee
>>
>>77865089
There was tons of damage control for boxing with them trying to make Connor look like a joke. They were so scarred he would actually win or put Floyd in big jeopardy
>>
>>77863536
>say that and still can't beat man in strength competitions

sorry but no. Also Connor has beaten plenty of niggers in octagon you retard.
>>
>>77865066
One good strength nigger doesn't mean the entire race is stronger. 100 percent of strong men competitions which do have nigger participates have been won by whites. If some black guy beat phelps in swimming race it wouldn't change most nigs can't swim retard.
>>
Also... Go look at all the time ref gave for Mayweather to hug Connor and then go look at how fast he broke things up when Connor was hugging
>>
>>77863536
You lose muscle as you get older retard. Being 40 meant Mayweather has less muscle mass than Connor. Also Connor is TALLER which means he has more.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.