[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was a 40-year-old man able to beat a 29-year-old man in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 57

Why was a 40-year-old man able to beat a 29-year-old man in a "sporting" competition?
>>
>>77859923
because he was able to keep running away until the 29 year old became exhausted
>>
The ref Called it early on mcgregor. For a man that's never been knocked out, at least let him trip and fall down before you call it like that for a TKO. Also mcgregor's UFC fights rarely go on that long.
>>
>>77859923
Tom Brady beat Matt Ryan last year and Peyton Manning beat Cam Newton the year before.

Federer won Wimbledon and Australian Open this year.

This shit happens all the time.
>>
>>77859923
Same reason why a Dad that served three tours in Nam could still teach his son a few things in surviving two tours in Afghanistan.

Experience.
>>
>>77860111
he probably should have given him a standing 8 count but they were legitimately worried about him dying.
>>
>>77859923
>not allowed to punch the back of the head
>cover your face and close inwards
>beat the system

If you could cover the goal in soccer people would dismiss it as a joke sport. Explain boxing fags
>>
>>77860095
>running away

LMAO, Mayweather walked that mick down the entire fight
>>
>>77860111
>McGregor barely conscious
>Called it early
>>
>>77859923
Experience>youth. Conor actually believed he could end the fight in 4 rounds and completely shit the bed after. Should have paced himself better against a turtle like Floyd.
>>
File: Spongebob-and-Patrick-Laughing.gif (350KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob-and-Patrick-Laughing.gif
350KB, 500x344px
>>77860095

>keep running away
>literally walked McGregor down from the 3rd round onwards

McGregor has absolutely no power, hahahaha. He landed an uppercut flush and Floyd didn't even flinch
>>
>Literally cowering away from the action is a legitimate strategy.
>"""""sport""""

try >>>/asp/ sweetie
>>
>>77860258
>goalkeeper
>>
I'm 26 and I'm pretty sure I would lose to mayweather too
>>
>>77860292
He wasn't 'barely conscious' lol. He was tired, I acted the same way when I was gassed from fucking football sprints.He even said in the post fight interview to at least let him get knocked down or fall before calling it.
>>
>>77860111
As much as I wanted to see a KO I have absolutely no problem with what the ref did. Connor was getting blown the fuck out of, only more power punches were going to be landed and he was too weak to touch Mayweather

You were hoping for a miracle, faggot, which means you had already lost
>>
>>77860364
You know what I mean
>>
I'm 21 and I could beat both of them at once
>>
>>77860395
nah bro i literally just turned 18 and I've been genetically engineered to box, I'm pretty sure I can beat him
>>
>>77860095

Did you watch the fight, mate?

Mayweather did exactly what every single actual fan of boxing knew he would do. Let him come in and gas himself whilst figuring out everything that he was capable of before utterly decimating him until the ref stopped the fight because he was getting owned.

50-0
>>
>>77860292
>barely conscious
Did we watch the same fight? He was more conscious than Mayweather 3 seconds later.
>>
>>77860501
>decimating
>0 knock downs
does not compute, McGregor has taken far worse beatings and still managed to win with counterpunches
>>
>>77860526
>>77860593
Multiple uncontested blows to the head. Would've gotten more. THE FIGHT WAS DONE. Deal with it.
>>
Can someone explain modern boxing rules? I thought you had to go to the ground first and then they count you. You can lose standing up? What the fuck kind of shit is that?
>>
>>77860526
hahahahahha
>>
>>77860593
makes me wonder who would have won the fight had the refs not given it to floyd
>>
>>77860670
>multiple uncontested blows

Holy shit I guess one good chain of bunches in a late round means hes fucking done and in danger of dying. Jesus christ the world is becoming full of babies
>>
>>77860671
You don't need to countdown a sandbag to understand that it can't punch back.
>>
>>77860404
I'm guessing you don't watch boxing. That stoppage was absolutely standard.

If a fighter isn't throwing punches for like 30 seconds and is just wobbling around getting his ass kicked without putting up any kind of counterattack or smart defense to avoid damage, the ref will stop the fight to prevent the fighter from getting unnecessarily hurt. McGregor was well past that point since he hadn't thrown a punch in approximately 50 seconds.
>>
>>77860755
It definitely would've gone to the guy that had been reduced to slowly flailing at air while he stumbled around.
>>
>>77859923
Because it was staged. In the first rounds they were figting for real and Conor was beating the shit out of the nigger. Then he started losing on purpose because that was the deal.
>>
someone post that webm of the MMA guy who is literally asleep on his feet and the ref doesnt stop the fight for like 20 seconds
>>
>>77860671
>let guys punch each other for a few minutes
>wait for call from vegas telling which side has most money on them
>fix match so most profitable outcome happens

that's all you need to know really,
>>
>>77860796
>Being this deluded

Did you even watch that fight, McGregor was fucking gone in the 9th, he was just a walking boxing bag in the 10th. If he had somehow survived to the 11th he probably would've died from being punched in the head too many times.
>>
>>77860111
>the state of retarded mma fans
conor wasnt defending himself, his head or throwing punches, he was barely standing
letting the fight go on would be simply irresponsible by the ref
>>
>>77860501
50-0

Not impressive when you use the single cheapest shit tactic thats single handedly making everyone drop boxing for MMA

McGregor just pulled a fucking Rocky Balboa and made all of boxing look like a BITCH.

The previous fights didnt help that either.

There is a reason why people hate floyd.
>>
>beat
nah
>>
>>77860258
blows to the body really hurt
>>
>>77860985

he was gone way before the 9th lol, he was breathing hard as fuck and basically vacant look on his face by the 6th

im honestly surprised the ref didnt stop it when he was just stumbling around at the end of 9th with no defense
>>
>>77859923
nobody ITT mentioned the real answer why conor lost. conor took on way too much weight. he was like 20lbs heavier than floyd which decreased his speed and endurance during the fight
>>
>>77860796
You can't keep getting punched in the head by one of the best boxers in the world without putting your life at risk. If not wanting to see someone die on live TV makes people babies, then maybe more people should be babies.
>>
>>77859923
>Why was a veteran boxer able to beat an amateur?
Seriously son, are you retarded?
>>
>>77861023
>Should we out-box him?
>Nah dawg, just wait until he's out of energy then punch him the face

A+, best boxer in the world!
What a good way to defend your sport from the big MMA guy!
>>
>>77860404

This. I get the same way when I'm playing 1 on 1 basketball and let my opponent take a few easy layups in a row. Then I usually get my second wind and can easily make a comeback.

Connor was probably waiting for his second wind before he starting beating the shit out of him
>>
File: Rocky Marciano.jpg (17KB, 250x440px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky Marciano.jpg
17KB, 250x440px
Honestly not sure if Mayweather's record will be beaten by anyone in my lifespan.

GG Rocky Marciano. This is the Mayweather era now. We will all talk shit about Mayweather for a bit but time will sweep the shit away and we'll only remember the great things Mayweather did for the sport.
>>
>>77861023

This level of delusion. It's combat sport. Anybody in the world can come and have a go and see if they can get to the top.

Anyone.

But still there he is...

He rinsed him. Accept it.
>>
>someone payed one hundred USD to watch an irish nigger and a nigger nigger hug each other for half an hour
>>
how much of Conor's purse is the UFC taking?
>>
>>77861023
>Rocky Balboa
wow, you do really like larping that much?
>>
File: IMG_1090.jpg (92KB, 740x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
92KB, 740x1016px
>>77860095
Are you fucking serious? After the fight McGregor literally commended Floyd for fighting like a Mexican. I.e. Aggressively and pushing the action.
>>
>>77861129
Have you ever watched any Ali fights?
>>
>>77860220
it was specifically said before the match
>no standing 8 counts
>>
>>77859923
Hint: Look at their skin colour
>>
>>77861119
B-but he's taller, younger, and has a longer reach.. Mayweather doesn't stand a chance...
>>
File: refball.jpg (105KB, 654x600px) Image search: [Google]
refball.jpg
105KB, 654x600px
>>77859923
>>
>>77861142
Conor was the one hugging most of the fight. In fact, Conor was using wrestling clinches and hitting Floyd's back multiple times. It was honestly surprising to see the fight continue even with Conor's dirty UFC tricks.
>>
>>77861139
Dagos BTFO
>>
>>77860670

>Boxing
>Fighting

Pick only one
>>
>>77859923
youth and size only seriously come into play when you're same sort of level of skill and there was a big experience gap
>>
>>77861129
>doesn't know shit about strategy and technique in a fight

Spoken like a true MMA cuck, no big surprise.
>>
>>77861131
>Getting your second wind in basketball is the same in boxing.
>You're getting your face smashed repeatedly whilst combating fatigue and pain in boxing.
>In a pick-up game of basketball, the most you're combating is a bit of body fatigue which can be cured by doing some jogging for a week or so.

really, faggot? you're really going to compare the two?
>>
>>77861190
What's that got to do with anything? It's all about the context fuckwit, Conor was a shit amateur boxer.
Having to use that tactic is just embarrassing.
>>
>>77861183
Mcgregor said Mexican because he got brain damage and he wasn't exactly sure about what he was saying.
>>
File: mfwoh my sides.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mfwoh my sides.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>77860111
>The ref Called it early
>>
>>77860903
>this delusion
Floyd was literally just memeing
>>
Where can I watch the match? Just got out of work
>>
>>77861206
oh I didnt know that.

everything makes sense then
>>
>>77861183
pretty sure conor had no idea what the fuck he was saying

can't wait for conor's JJ-level bullshit "sincere" statement tomorrow
>>
>>77861023
>There is a reason why people hate floyd.

Because he defeats every meme fighter you casuals throw at him?
>>
>>77859923
Because Floyd had that something special, also experience and fine tuning.
>>
File: MFW Bemused.jpg (29KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
MFW Bemused.jpg
29KB, 460x259px
>>77860903
mfw
>>
File: .facebook_3164511.jpg (113KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
.facebook_3164511.jpg
113KB, 720x720px
>>77859923

Boxing refs always look for gate-disturbances.

Being that guy's have died before for being allowed to continue off of gate-disturbances, he was protecting Conor. The Ref doesn't know if Conor could potentially have a neurological issue (which obviously wasn't the case).

In any case, it sucks but that's what refs do.
>>
>>77861280

so tell me again why a boxing master needed more than 5 rounds to beat an amateur?

in chess it wouldn't take magnus carlsen 50 moves to beat a novice. Lebron wouldn't let a non-NBA player score a single point on him. Why come in boxing the difference between the best ever and just some fit guy is marginal at best?
>>
>>77861382
I think they are banned in Nevada actually.
>>
>>77860903
boxing casual detected. this is mayweathers M.O. in EVERY fight. literally everyone, he takes it easy the first 2 rounds and starts going in on the 3rd. you can see it clearly from the 3rd roiund when he becomes the aggressor he was in complete control. mcgregor got gassed out and was hitting like a wet noodle by round 4. there was no point in that match where mcgregor had a chance o fwinning
>>
my god, black men are so fucking sexy
>>
Because the 40 year old is the best boxer in the world and the 29 year old isn't
>>
File: Susanna Ronconi e Sergio Segio .jpg (42KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
Susanna Ronconi e Sergio Segio .jpg
42KB, 800x518px
>>77861023
>McGregor just pulled a fucking Rocky Balboa and made all of boxing look like a BITCH.
Uh, you need to actually watch Rocky, son.
>>
>>77861131
McGregor would have got his second wind by the 9th after flagging badly in the 7th. That was my call. But instead he shot his load at the start of the 8th.

Still wouldn't have won though, he was going down since the 5th.
>>
>>77861480
mayweather typically doesn't try the first 3 rounds, he does this EVERY fight. mcgregor was gassed at ROUND 4. pretty much round 5 and up was mayweather taking it easy. he looked like he was sparring and mcgregor could barely even keep his arms up.
>>
File: 1500523913970.jpg (27KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500523913970.jpg
27KB, 720x720px
>>77861333
>Early
If they ref waited any longer McGreggor would be dead. He's taken some braindamage from that exhibition match hope the payout was worth it.
>>
>>77859923
literally some nigger decided it was over, that's it
>>
>>77859923
MMA guys don't belong in the ring with world class boxers.

Boxers don't belong in the octagon with a world class mixed martial artist.

What's so hard to understand about this??

Floyd would get killed in the Octagon.
McGregor got wrecked in the boxing ring
>>
>>77861465
gait-disturbance*, sorry
>>
>>77860404
Imagine after your football sprints that you gas out from you have to take a couple hard hits in the face by a boxer who is 49-0. You are going to pass out or might actually die.
>>
>>77861678
>doesn't even get knocked out
>h-he might've died

fucking nigger apologist trash, you're gross
>>
>>77861678
No. I'd probably get knocked out or at least fall down. I thought that was going to happen, where when if he's backing up and he's that exhausted he would fall down, but it didn't happen therefore I don't think he should have called it right then.
>>
>>77861663
Single discipline fighters don't belong in a fight with multiple disciplines and multiple discipline fighters don't belong in a fight with a single discipline ruleset.

It would be the exact same as if you took an MMA fighter and threw him into a Muay Thai fight.
>>
>>77861651
lol yea, Mayweather decided it was time to finish things and turned up the heat
>>
>>77861720
>I'm a retard who doesn't understand how brain damage works.

If you're getting railed in the head and you're not getting knocked out, that's still as bad as getting knocked out and having a guy sit over you punching your unconscious head.
The brain is still get fucked.
>>
>>77861829
It was interesting watching McGregor's expressions as Floyd slowly turned up the heat once the 4th started, though.
>>
Have mcgregor to win first three round and lost the fight at $57.

2/3 judges award round 2 and 3 to mayweather.

fuck this sport is bullshit.
>>
>>77861190
no bro, Ali was a fucking ARTIST, he took hit and could perfectly dodge. He didnt do that dancing shit.

He also got aggressive.

>>77861141
>boxing
>combat

not from what ive seen. More like agressive dancing.
>>
>>77861023
>made all of boxing look like a BITCH.
>Floyd literally took the fight to McGregor, uncharacteristic of his usual defensive style, and the latter couldn't even defend himself

Really makes you think.
>>
>>77861480
If you really think the difference was "marginal" at best then you don't understand what makes floyd so good.
>>
>>77860796
B-B-BUT THEY ARE WARRIORS, AND MY WARRIOR SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!111

Yeah you need to get over yourself kid and go to fucking bed. I know your peers are going to make fun of you at school Monday for talking shit these past few months, but crying here isn't going to help ;^)
>>
>>77861991

Dude this is embarassing. Did you watch the fight?

Mayweather didn't run. He was in his face the whole time. He comprehensively outboxed him and tore him to pieces in the 10th. Would have been even worse if the ref hadn't stopped it after he started beating the ever loving fuck out of McGregor.
>>
>>77861991
Ali ruined careers and his opponents manhood.
>>
>>77860755

>the refs not given it to floyd

This desperation. A child could have judged this bout. It wasn't even close.
>>
>>77862017
That was uncharacteristic?

That was unusual!?

holy fuck is his usual style to stand OUTSIDE the fucking ring?

>>77862149
Ali was literally the best. and not by bullshit numbers, he went AGAINST the best to prove it.

Ali made boxing great, Floyd made it fucking aggravating and boring.
McGregor, even losing, was the best thing to happen to boxing in a long time.
>>
>>77862087
Holy shit why does everyone assume I want him to die when I say that he should have at least waited for some other indication that he's 'not there upstairs' than just him looking tired and taking a chain of punches, such as him tripping or falling.

People are talking like 'HE DIDNT HAVE HIS HANDS ABOVE HIS WAIST' no... he was just missing blocks jesus.
>>
>>77861720

Never talk about boxing ever again please.
>>
>>77859923
because white "people" are weak, pathetic pieces of shit
>>
>>77860309
160 pound men can't Mike tyson each other. It is physically impossible. If you want to see lightweights smash each other's heads in boxing is not the sport for you
>>
>>77860095
>running away
But anon, McGregor was the one hugging to stop punching flurries and backing away the whole fight.
>>
>>77860298
But then the fight would have sucked.
>>
File: spence.jpg (218KB, 2360x1328px) Image search: [Google]
spence.jpg
218KB, 2360x1328px
>>77862543
>If you want to see lightweights smash each other's heads in boxing is not the sport for you
>>
>>77859923
Because boxing if a meme sport with rules to protect Mayweather from a fighter from the superior sport of MMA. If Mayweather even dared attempt to get into the octagon with just an average MMA fighter he'd get absolutely annihilated. I don't understand why ppl are shitting on Mcgregor for losing against a god at boxing when an average MMA fighter would destroy Mayweather even worse in the octagon.

Boxing is a joke, MMA is the real deal.
>>
>>77860309
>>77860501
>>77862544
Mayweather is a better boxer than Mcgregor, but boxing in and of itself isn't even truly combat, it's nothing but fancy nonsense. In an actual fight inside the octagon just your average MMA fighter would floor Mayweather instantly and end the fight within the first round. Mcgregor's primary thing isn't fancy, well executed dance moves with his upperbody that lets him play the ring and rules, it's actual combat.

Only niggers and kiddies who think boxing is anything but a meme sport are actually impressed for Mayweather.
>>
>>77862608
>MMA is the real deal
>best fighter can't even breathe good enough to last 12 rounds.
>>
>>77859923
I can unironically punch harder than McGregor and I've only ever done amateur boxing. What a joke.
>>
>>77862790

>literally seething.

How much money did you lose betting on the MMA meme?
>>
File: FAT CAT.jpg (80KB, 981x699px) Image search: [Google]
FAT CAT.jpg
80KB, 981x699px
>>77860421
no we don't what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>77862810
MMA's "best fighter" lasted 10 rounds against one of boxing's best. But in the octagon it would only take an average or even below average MMA fighter to absolutely destroy Mayweather, even if he was in his prime and the MMA fighter retired. Boxing is a meme sport that's even faker than Wrestling.
>>
>>77861772
>It would be the exact same as if you took an MMA fighter and threw him into a Muay Thai fight.
Top level muay thai only goes up to 154 pounds. All the K1 legends had traditional backgrounds, not one had a background in muay thai, mostly kyokushin karate or TKD.
>>
>>77862852
I already knew Mcgregor was going to lose, he's not as good a boxer as Mayweather, but he's a better combatant and would annihilate Mayweather multiple times faster in the octagon than Mayweather bested him in the ring. Boxing is nothing compared to MMA.
>>
>>77862911
>b-b-but!
>>
>>77859923

Superior genetics and intellect.

/thread
>>
>>77862790
I know, right? But fuck MMA too. In the real world, there's no such thing as a DQ. I'd like to see how McGregor handles a nigga from Overtown with a switchblade lmao. And what if Stephen Hawking tried to race Usain bolt? He would get wrecked rofl. Top quality post m8.
>>
>>77859923
did mcgregor bulk up before the fight?
he said he'd be 170 match-day
>>
>>77862975
It's the reality, boxing is a meme sport, and Mayweather's record means absolutely nothing. It's all song and dance. An average MMA record means leagues more than Mayweather's rigged record.
>>
>>77860095
>the old man used the young man's lack of energy against him!
>>
File: ucvvrFI.jpg (86KB, 550x395px) Image search: [Google]
ucvvrFI.jpg
86KB, 550x395px
>>77862790
You seem awfully upset, anon.
>>
>>77862790

Try shooting a double leg take down and then raining down punches, on concrete, faggot.

...also, you're so buttmad, right now.
>>
>>77860095
lol Mayweather haters confirmed for not watching the fight or being to stupid to see what they're watching
>>
>>77862790
>lose fight
>It's not a real fight because that's bullshit according to brock rules

Truly 5 year old's logic.
>>
Guess Floyd got a lot of practice on his wife.
>>
>>77859923
Who do you think would will at a 1v1 game of basketball, a 40 year old Lebron James, or a 29 year old baseball player?
>>
>>77862998
I mean, even Bruce Lee said martial arts is dogshit compared to just using a gun, but the point is that Boxing is absolutely nothing compared to MMA, which requires way more than just being good at boxing around the ring and utilizing the rules to your advantage. An MMA fighter losing to a top tier boxer at boxing means nothing. That same boxer would get annihilated so hard against an MMA fighter at their own sport.

>>77863100
>you're mad
Because plebs like you actually thing Boxing is anything but a meme sport compared to MMA.

>>77863129
>MMA fighter loses against godly boxer
>means boxing isn't a meme sport compared to MMA
>>
>>77859923
>everyone celebrating over an undefeated goat boxing veteran champion defeating an inexperienced entrant of the sport
And I thought I've seen everything sp has to offer. How low can muhsportscience fags actually go?
>>
>>77860903
You're a faggot. Go back to /pol/. Sorry that your great white savior got his shit pushed in by a real fighter.
>>
>>77862911
>But in the octagon
Give someone like GGG a year or two to train and have him fight an MMA fight a 40-year-old featherweight MMA legend out retirement at Welterweight. I bet he would do reasonably well
>>
>>77859923
He's been boxing for 21+ years in his sport that is one dimensional in comparison to his opponents sport.
>>
>>77862608
>>77862790
>>77862911
>>77863014
>>77863157

Seething
>>
File: LAMPARD UCL CIGAR.jpg (32KB, 442x333px) Image search: [Google]
LAMPARD UCL CIGAR.jpg
32KB, 442x333px
loving all the /pol/ hatred /sp/ is dishing out lol it's like watching jocks bully the debate team
>>
>>77863157
>mma chooses to fight boxer in a boxing match
>and loses at boxing
>So MMA is superior somehow when the 'best' MMA fighter can't even into one discipline which apparently McGregor is the best at in the MMA.
>Gets knocked out by a fighter 10 years past his prime.

Ok, MMA fans shouldn't slit their wrists over their WWE alternative.
>>
>>77863292

BJ Penn is 38 and would still take down and grapplefuck GGG even if you gave him two years to train
>>
>>77863157

>Because plebs like you actually thing Boxing is anything but a meme sport compared to MMA.

...riiiiight, I used to train and complete in BJJ and practice muay thai. WTF are you even talking about?
>>
>>77863351
So 3 months to tring into 1 discipline vs 40 years

the best in his current weight class useing MMA vs supposedly the best period using the one discipline.

doesnt get knocked out

last 10 rounds despite lack of experience

Opponent danced like a cunt so much he may as well have been outside the ring.
>>
>>77863477
>Challenge someone at what their best at
>Floyd didn't even break a sweat as a 40 year old

Go home Dana, stop trying to set up a rematch.
>>
>>77863566
lol, dude was missing clean open punches and was swaying. He was wearing out.
>>
File: big baby.jpg (13KB, 341x331px) Image search: [Google]
big baby.jpg
13KB, 341x331px
Heavyweight Jarrell Miller who got rocked by and lost to a 39 year old Mirko Cro Cop, who had over 70 fights and already had a broken down body, in Glory in 2014 is about to be a boxing world champion.
>>
>>77863132
Floyd's wife gave a better fight than McGregor
>>
>>77863477
i thought avoiding getting hit was a good thing. also mcmeme literally had his back turned running away from nate in the rematch.
>>
File: 1501716223566.jpg (57KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1501716223566.jpg
57KB, 600x833px
>>77861772
INB4 McPunchingBag calls out some top level Muay Thai fighter.

"I'm the best fookin fighter in da world mate. I don't give a fook if your shins break trees. You wont do fookin nuthin."

"Conor McGregor pronounced dead after his fight with Muay Thai legend [Insert some 3 syllable Thai name]".
>>
>>77859923
Black-race-sama won again against whitu-race???
This means Black race is masterrace??
>>
File: wtf joey.jpg (235KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
wtf joey.jpg
235KB, 500x502px
>>77859923
Retarded ass question. That's like asking how does a 40-year-old marathon runner run farther than a 29-year-old sprinter.
>>
>>77863635
avoiding getting hit and running like a bitch isnt the same.
Blocking and dodging to perform counters is where its at.

Playing guerrilla warfare is like playing street fighter just only using the uppercut move on easy setting ai
>>
>>77863715
Nah. It would be like the 29th sprinter shit talking for a 40 year old Marathon runner for months, and then challenge him to a marathon race, then get destroyed in said race, then the 29 year old sprinter has the ego to be like "Yeah...at least I did it tho right guys? That means I win!"
>>
>>77863019
Mmmm, this amount of sarcasm will keep me sated for months!
>>
When can we expect Floyd to make his MMA debut?
>>
>>77863640
Only the heavyweights matter in kickboxing, even the Japs greatly preferred to watch heavyweights a lot more than their own champions in K1 Max, and none of the legends were muay thai fighters.
>>
>>77863754
only throwing haymakers is like watching the autistic child throw a hissy fit. mma faggots who think their 'pure combat sport!! only sport that would work in a fight!!' never realise the best way to win a fight is to run the fuck away from the fight.
>>
>>77863754
>floyd didnt block or dodge

do you have selective memory? did we watch the same fight?
>>
>>77863763
He made it to the 10th round, and of those, won several. That does not constitute being 'destroyed'.
The shit-talking is part of the promotion biz and not relevant when comparing skill-sets. The fact remains, everyone expected the sprinter to fall on his face, and he almost went all the way.
>>
>>77863754
case in point
>>
>>77863820
>never realise the best way to win a fight is to run the fuck away from the fight.

leave it to a fucking aussie to be the biggest bitch their is.
>>
>>77861023
Rocky managed to last until the end of the fight.
>>
>>77863877
>He made it to the 10th round
Is like saying the sprinter made it 10 miles. It means jack shit.

If Tyson did a promo event where he was fighting a child, and spend 9 rounds fucking with the kid as a joke...and then came out in the 10th and broke the kids jaw...would you sit there commending the kid for going 10 rounds against Tyson. Or would you admit that it doesn't really matter...because Tyson wasn't trying.

That's the MayWeather fight. He wasn't trying. When the fight was stopped, he was barely trying. He was laughing during every fucking round. Watch any of his past fights. When he's trying...he doesn't smile, he doesn't laugh, he doesn't taunt. And he did all of those through the entirety of the fight.

Stop holding onto pointless shit.
>>
>>77863925
leave it to the americans to get their ass blown the fuck up in a nuclear war someday because of their fatalistic nationalism
>their
not to mention your lack of intelligence. at least we didnt lose to vietnamese farmers.
>>
>>77863611
Miller is Dillian Whyte level. He has to have a 60 lb weight advantage to do what Chisora and Whyte does to their opponents. The guy should lose 40 lbs so he can put some speed behind those punches. As of right now he has zero explosiveness. His pressure isn't going to work at the top level.
>>
>>77864070
Heavyweight Jarrell Miller who got rocked by and lost to a 39 year old Mirko Cro Cop, who had over 70 fights and already had a broken down body, in Glory in 2014 is about to be a boxing world champion.
>>
File: just as planned.jpg (119KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.jpg
119KB, 1200x675px
>>77860095
Connor fans will always make excuses. Youth on your side and you still topple!
>>
>>77864134
He's not even fighting for a title anytime soon mate. And if he does it's against Boxing biggest fraud champion in Wilder.
>>
>>77863798

if they could find a way to pay him $300m he might go for it.

same match-up in UFC rules would not make enough money to tempt him.
>>
>>77859923
because Dana White finds crossfitters, teaches them how to fight, puts them in a ring and calls it "Ultimate Fighting Championship"
UFC is a bunch of amateurs
Boxing is a professional athletic sport
>>
>>77864136
>b-but connor won those first 3 rounds fair and square

it's funny how such simple psychology went over connor fanboys' heads.
>>
>>77861190
Ali was fighting some of the greatest boxers of all time. Mayweather was fighting some literal random Irish dude.
>>
>>77859923
Simple it was black power.
>>
>>77862405
I like how all Connor did during the prelims was talk shit about how Mayweather had weak bones that could break easy when he couldn't even take a breath the entire fight.
>>
I think boxing is more interesting to watch than MMA, but the fact that McGregor went almost 10 full rounds as a noob vs the champ is fucking impressive. Hell, McGregor wasn't just fighting Mayweather, he was fighting against his own MMA muscle memory the entire fight.

It is pretty safe to say that McGregor did far better at boxing than Mayweather ever would at MMA. The fact that Mayweather didnt knock him the fuck out in the first 4 rounds like he said he would says a lot.
>>
>>77860095
Hey block my punches with your face retard----o
>>
>>77859923
>Two men beating up each other
>Sport
Lol
>>
>>77862940
That cope
>>
>>77861129
This right here
>b-but it's boxing! If i suck the winner's dick hard enough then i feel like a winner
Nah, no one wanted to see a standard boxing match, let alone a standard mayweather match against an outsider
>>
>>77864472
Goober said he would knock him out within 4 rounds. Not MayWeather.

His plan was to draw the fight out and let McGregor tire out since he has no cardio. It's not impressive if your opponent plans on you to do something, and you do what they want...and you lose because of it.
>>
>>77861139
Mariano's record was achieved in the heavyweight class where size and weight differences between fighters can be far greater than in the lower weight classes.

Mayweather is easily one of the greatest technicians in boxing history. But in some ways, I think Marciano's record is more difficult to achieve.
>>
>>77864472
>but the fact that McGregor went almost 10 full rounds as a noob vs the champ is fucking impressive.
He was literally toying with Mcgregor and he said so at the end. He was just seeing if Mcgregor actually had the stamina he said he had. He didn't.
>>
Mayweather proved himself to be a stand-up individual tonight, McGregor further revealed what we already knew, he's a small man with a big mouth.

>Mayweather congratulates McGregor on a good fight, thanks Ireland for showing up
>McGregor insults the ref, Mayweather, blames everything on everyone else
>>
>>77864472
well no shit floyd is fucking 40 and doesn't write checks his ass can't cash. also the only impressive thing from the fight is that floyd "pillow puncher" mayweather stunned mcgregor and his giant dome with his wee brittle hands.
>>
>>77864185
>He's not even fighting for a title anytime soon mate
He's been trying for his last few fights, can't blame him when he actually wants a title fight but isn't being given it.
>>
>>77864600
I was literally surprised at Mayweather for thanking Ireland for coming and saying that McGregor was better than he expected. I have never seen Mayweather be so humble and was seriously shocked about it.
>>
>>77861531
>had to use his typical techniques against an amateur
>>
>>77864634
Maybe its because this time its different and he knows Conor would destroy him in MMA, kickboxing, or no rules.
>>
>>77864600
+100

I'm done with that Irish faggot. I hope everyone McGregor faces when he returns to the UFC exploits his weaknesses and kills this overblown hype train.
>>
>>77864623
He's been working his way through the ranks. His last fight was his very first at the contender level. He hadn't done anything to even put his name in a hat until his last fight.
>>
>>77864591
>hehe, i was only at 1/10 of my true power, kid
Gullible brainlet
>>
>>77864665
Well then Connor should have asked for a MMA fight and not a boxing match. Keep making excuses Hank, McGregor got out fucking class tonight.
>>
>>77864634
Mayweather has been humble since forever.
>>
>>77861480
Mayweather has never had devastating punching power and he is now over 40 years old. His style of boxing is one based on technique and very little on power.

As for why he didn't just blow out McGregor immediately, it's tactics and smarts. In boxing, all it takes is one lucky hit by an opponent and you're out. Even I could knock out Mayweather if I got a free shot where I properly set my feet and generated power with my legs and torso.

This is entirely different from chess and Carlsen. Extremely skilled chess players can spot rank amateurs a queen and one or both rooks and still win the game.

The trick with boxing is that if I get a free punch and hit the professional properly, the professional is knocked unconscious and won't get a second chance. He will not be allowed to come to, clear the cobwebs from his head, dance around for a few more rounds to further recover his strength, and the finally destroy the amateur in the later rounds.

Essentially, boxing is a game of sudden death where a dire mistake will end the game unlike chess, tennis, or basketball.
>>
>>77864723
Talking about how much money you made after the fight isn't humble bro. But anyway, be back later, I'm going to fuck some white bitches.
>>
>Be McGregor
>Basically cheat for the first 4 rounds, should have been disqualified in the second round
>Tire your wee little ass out
>Get gorilla punched into submission in 1.5 rounds
>>
>>77864062
>having no unis in the top 30
Just aussie things
>>
File: 1422413934815.jpg (34KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1422413934815.jpg
34KB, 449x449px
>>77864136
>literally doubled landed hits

its like conor had no idea what sport he was in
>>
File: donald-trump-floyd-mayweather.jpg (66KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-floyd-mayweather.jpg
66KB, 1200x776px
THE BEST TIMELINE
>>
>>77864752
Well fucking put.
>>
>>77859923
i've never been to /sp/ until today but this is the dumbest thing i've read in a long time
"dude how did you get beat up by a forty-year old man with a six-pack, you're only twenty"
>>
>>77861720
Fatigue will cause a boxer's internal defenses to break down. That is, there are micro movements that allow the very best boxers to suffer less damage from punches than lesser boxers. However, these micro movements are not involuntary actions. The boxer that is fatigued may fail to engage his defenses and suffer damage that is very dangerous to his life.

McGregor was toast. When I tuned in to the fight, he couldn't even seem to lift his gloves high enough to cover his face. I doubt he had any gas in the tank to engage his micro-movement defenses, assuming he even has any considering his utter lack of experience as a boxer.
>>
>>77864847
Yeah he was dazed and confused, he had no idea wtf he was doing once he took a punch
>>
>>77860287
From round 1 Floyd was in this dudes face. What fight were these guys watching?
>>
>>77864720
>Well then Connor should have asked for a MMA fight and not a boxing match.
Everyone knows Mayweather would have never accepted anything other than a boxing match.
>>
>>77864962
YEAH!? But if the fight was in the octagon Mayweather would be fucked. FUCKED! OCTAGON! FUCKED! MAYWEATHER!
>>
>>77864723
"Money" Mayweather, now that is a humble name. Right there with Jesus "The Cash" Christ and "Big Bucks" Buddha.
>>
File: 1455234842748.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1455234842748.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>77865068
All joking aside, those are fucking fantastic names.
>>
>>77865035
I don't know how Connor did with his shit tier stamina. Fucks sake Mayweather has 11 years on him and danced around him like he was a fucking ballerina. Shit is embarrassing I don't care about you look at it.
>>
Since you queers like stats so fucking much why don't we come up with the stats for how many Irish women are going to be inseminated with african semen tonight after that fight?
>>
>>77865107
movement is kind of important in boxing. you can't just plant your feet at any given moment and throw awkward haymakers.

>float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
>>
>>77864822
Mayweather's endurance and stamina for a 40 year old is impressive. You can argue dad/oldman strength, but that doesn't apply against someone whose heavier and taller. Oldman strength is burst damage.
>>
>>77859923
How is Tom Brady able to beat all young qbs in nfl?
>>
File: CH42bFf.jpg (64KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CH42bFf.jpg
64KB, 480x270px
>>77865153
Your mom is open for business everyday, nothings changed.
>>
I've heard of padding your record but a 49-0 fighter against a 0-0 fighter is the reason why boxing is a niche sport which has been on the verge of dying since 2002.
>>
>>77859923
>Why was a 40-year-old man able to beat a 29-year-old man in a "sporting" competition?

True non-meme answer:

Because Floyd Mayweather trains for 12 rounds in every fight. Some people think boxing is about 2 dudes whaling on each other but there's so many intricacies, technique and stamina is important, mind games, positioning, stance, footwork, etc etc etc.

I have rarely seen Floyd ever tired or gassed by the end of a fight. You train and train hard and cardio to hell and back until you're able to last 12 rounds, always be prepared to go the distance in boxing because the final rounds are extra important, that's when the men are separated from the boys.

Any idiot can spar when they're fresh but only the real men can go the distance and keep up the pressure. Too many times I've seen a boxer be in trouble and ready to be knocked out in a late round but the other guy just can't do it because he doesn't have the energy to finish the job.
>>
>>77865212
>Some people think boxing is about 2 dudes whaling on each other

I have watched all those Rocky movies. I know exactly how boxing works thank you very much.
>>
>>77865107
>Shit is embarrassing I don't care about you look at it.
I don't know how he trains but he needs to change it up, doesn't have to work a job or a anything so he doesn't have an excuse. He has always had below average stamina and I don't know why he or his trainers don't try to fix it.
Although I will say most strength and conditioning trainers are fucking jokes. They have the fighters they train do "scientific" training like "do this pushup with 1 hand on the ground and 1 hand on a ball and gown down 43.111356 degrees in 2.13254 seconds and hold it there for 0.46584 seconds and push back up for 2.5989 seconds to maxtimize the effects on your body" even though it doesn't work nearly as well as they think it does and they would be better of doing regular weight training and plain body weight exercises instead of the pseudo exercises the trainers have them do.
>>
>>77865285
and that's why rocky ended up with brain damage
>>
>>77865212
This. Boxing has a ton of nuances that have developed over decades. mma is still in it's budding stages and is way more volatile in terms of style match ups.
>>
>>77865296
>He has always had below average stamina and I don't know why he or his trainers don't try to fix it.

didnt conor supposedly go all out during this training camp on cardio?

to be fair, conor was in that ring at 160ish so it stands to reason he would gas out quicker than mayweather, but not to the extent where it looks like he was going to faint by the 6th round
>>
>>77865330
The problem is that, at 160 he was never able to hurt mayweather

If he lost weight he potentially could lose punching power too, Mayweather would REALLY laugh at his punches then
>>
>>77859923
fagweather didn't fight, waited till opponent was tired.

NO RESPECT. FUCK FAGWEATHER. TOTAL LOSER.
>>
>>77865361
>what is strategy
>>
The true winner tonite was the irish broad who sang the national anthem. I'd fuck her senseless. Demi Lovato is a no talent hack
>>
>>77865361
That's literally how you outclass faggots just wailing in the wind. Get your stamina up kid then come back to the ring Connor.
>>
>>77865400
Post a pic at least.
>>
>>77865361
>WAAAAH AN ATHLETE USED STRATEGY TO WIN AN ATHLETIC CONTEST WAAAAAH

>FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND COACHES SHOULDN'T DEVELOP INTRICATE PLAYS THEY SHOULD JUST RUN INTO EACH OTHER AND THE MOST POWERFUL MAN SHOULD GET POINTS AND REACH THE GOAL LINE WAAAAAH

>In soccer everyone should just kick the ball as hard as possible toward the goal and never develop plays and attack and defense strategies

That's you. That's your right now.
>>
>>77859923
One of them isn't a real athlete
>>
>>77865377
>strategy

go bacl to backed dot com or whatever world you think that faggot fighting style is acceptable. mayweather is a bitch. HE IS A BITCH. fuck you.
>>
>>77865415
She was a wild haired redhead with literally no singing skills. Look like they just grabbed some Irish chick from a toilet stall after she was done throwing up and put a sequence dress on her.
>>
>>77859923
can i get a stream???
>>
>>77865455
its fucking over dude. where the fuck have you been boyo?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>77865438
>fighters should never use strategy or discipline or footwork they should just wail on each other like cavemen until only one is standing

You must be an MMA fan
>>
>>77865469
it's a joke boyo
>>
>>77865400
thats true. demi is a fat american trash with bad tats, no skillls.

>>77865377
you call being a pussy stretegy? interesting. are you also a dhalsim player?
>>
File: excellente.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
excellente.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>77865481
You know he is.
>>
>>77865440
Thank you for the description.
>>
>>77865481
>fighters shouldn't actually fight, and instead be a crowd pleasing shitshow

fuck you. mcgregor was paid to lose, and you, dont understand anything about what the fuck you just watched.
>>
>>77865486
Ohhh so we're going THERE

You're probably one of those faggots who gets mad at Ryus that spams hadokens

You probably get mad when ChunLi uses her speed to stay away and attack when prudent

You probably get mad when Blanka players cross you up and use shenanigans

Do you get angry when Guile players turtle and use sonic booms and flash kicks to fuck you up?

lol basically you're a child that gets mad when the faggot you like loses... gotcha.
>>
>>77865529
maybe wwe is more your speed my guy
>>
>>77864634
I thought it was really sincere when he said he owed the fans for the Paquio fight
>>
>>77865529
>mcgregor was paid to lose
I guess he was paid to get gassed too, because if he did he has a career in acting. The dude looked legit like a pathetic fatass out of breath.
>>
>>77859923
conor was already tired in round 2 lmao
>>
File: alex-valle.png (171KB, 281x326px) Image search: [Google]
alex-valle.png
171KB, 281x326px
>>77865557
>sf references on spee

im new is this pasta?
>>
>>77863119
They don't know shit about boxing.
>>
>>77865557
Or he's a faggot that gets mad when anyone uses a strategy he can't figure out how to beat

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>77865574
You seen how much he was sweating even before the rounds started? I'm guessing he stayed up all the night before drinking and partying.
>>
>>77865593
No he asked me if I was a Dhalsim player because I mentioned that, you know, strategy is actually a very important part of boxing
>>
>>77865415
http://www.independent.ie/sport/mcgregor-v-mayweather/watch-imelda-may-belts-out-haunting-rendition-of-amhrn-na-bhfiann-before-bout-36072960.html
>>
>>77860111
McGregor should've fallen and taken a few seconds rest, then get up.
Him trying to stay up and getting hit some more is what caused the ref to end it.

Basically lack of boxing skill. Just fucking fall when that happens. No reason to stay up and take punishment. You aren't winning on points anyway.
>>
>>77865557
this is the cringe ive only heard about in legend
>>
>>77865645
there were still 2 minutes left in the fight, it wouldn't have mattered
>>
File: (((you)))lose.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
(((you)))lose.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Do you guys seriously believe that this shit wasn't fixed from the start? I mean it's almost sad how fixed it was that people actually just accept it.

Conor was beating on Mayweather until like the 3rd or 4th round where he started doing a bunch of retarded shit like hitting him on the beak of the head and pulling back his punches.

Don't get me wrong im not even a mcgregor fan and Mayweather was still pretty good despite being 40 years old and WAY smaller than McGregor.(are you seriously telling me that McGregor who was obviously heavier by like 10 pounds couldn't knock out mayweather with a good left hook???)

Mayweather wasn't even dodging half the shit McGregor was throwing because he knew he was winning this fight regardless. Maybe boxing isn't rigged but this fucking match was, it was just a way for mayweather to stroke himself off with muh 50+ wins even though Mcgregor isn't a professional boxer so how does that even make sense.
>>
>>77865557
hi dummy. god tier, legitimate evo competitor here. (surprise! yeah, we're also mostly chantards, it shoudln't be a fucking ephiphany) anyway.

keep-away faggots aren't respected. it's like a noob akuma who warps and throws air fireballs, or a shitty teleporting dhalsim. you are trash and i've been top 16 so please come play me, ok sweetie?

besides all that, mayweather is the equivalent of a shitty noob tier ryu who hides in the corner who does nothing but throw hadokens and shoryus if you get close, and waits for the time to run out to grab a win.

total. pussy. coward. bitch. mayweather is a faggot bitch. complete homosexual, he takes dicks deep into his asshole. only a pussy faggot would fight that way.

signed, a qualifying SFIV+SFV player i don't want you to know my name. mayweather is a fucking laughable pussy hahaha.
>>
>>77865621
ah, I didn't see his post. good shit though i had a chuckle. it was on point.

>s-stop cheating
>>
>>77865669
I am not saying he would've won, only that it was the objectively best decision in that situation.
You bend the knee, the ref comes, you take a few breaths, reboot and get up.
Doing this has a bigger (still small) chance that you can land that murder punch in what time is left.
Not that McGregor had the energy for it, but by doing what he did there was a 0% chance to win, by using the rules to take a breather there was a 0.01% chance. Objectively better.
>>
>>77865593
eyyyyy papa valle. whats up. you sell out cocksucker, shilling for SFV. go fuck yourself. you have no credibility anymore. LOSER.

YOU SHILL LOSER. FUCK YOU PAPA VALLE. US STREET FIGHTER PLAYERS AREN'T HAVING IT. FAGGOT SELLOUT.

fuck capcom.
>>
>>77865557
shoto fighters except akuma are shit and haven't won a tournament since forever
>>
File: irish potato famine.png (80KB, 501x684px) Image search: [Google]
irish potato famine.png
80KB, 501x684px
because potato
>>
>>77865678
>besides all that, mayweather is the equivalent of a shitty noob tier ryu who hides in the corner who does nothing but throw hadokens and shoryus if you get close, and waits for the time to run out to grab a win.

lol well Mayweather's 50-0 so that would be the equivalent of no one being able to figure out how to beat that zoning strategy

Imagine someone winning 50 Evos with that strategy.

I would say that it's the opponent's fault for not figuring out how to beat that strategy, to be honest.
>>
>>77865678
>keep-away

do you also call zoning camping you silly, silly, fraud? not him btw.
>>
File: kek.jpg (50KB, 484x644px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
50KB, 484x644px
>>77865758
in real life that person would have been shanked and raped a long time ago for being a bitch.
>>
>>77865827
nobody ever shanked anybody at an arcade you fucking poser dweeb.
>>
>>77865827
>i can't figure out how to beat someone who's playing fair and square by the rules of the game

>I'm gonna stab him! With my knife!

dude, are you literally 10 years old?
>>
File: 1498707679681.gif (2MB, 350x545px) Image search: [Google]
1498707679681.gif
2MB, 350x545px
I kept saying conor cant last long when it comes to stamina, and he went for trying to teep mayweather for points instead of going for ko shots, maybe to shake up what they trained for.

Let's see money in the cage now.
>>
>>77865764
>zoning with warps and faggotry and pussy keep-away shit = skill

good one.

tell me, again, why shitbag dhalsims and coward pussies are never the winners at evo? you know, the guys that win hundreds of thousands of dollars for a few rounds of street fighter? i'll wait.
>>
>>77865848
that has happened. look up the gang wars of the early 1990s in the arcades, you milllenial child who doesn't know shit.
>>
>>77865882
>tell me, again, why shitbag dhalsims and coward pussies are never the winners at evo?

Because people figure out how to counter their strategies.

Which brings us back to McGregor, who could NOT figure out how to beat Floyd's strategy.

Hopefully you just learned something.
>>
>>77865882
Zoning does take skill. You can potentially eat a full jump in combo if a single fireball is misplaced or mistimed. You would know that if you actually played fighting games above a button mashing stream boaring level.
>>
File: 1503821577416.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503821577416.webm
3MB, 853x480px
THE ULTIMATE COMBAT SPORT
>>
>>77865874
haha playing "fair"

i'm just gonna stand around and literally do nothing for 10 rounds until this guy gets tired. then i'll hit him with a flurry of bullshit... and i win! that makes me good!!!!

said nobody ever. mayweather is a piece of shit and nobody respects him. and he's done this , what 50 goddamn times in a row????????? fifty times of this pussy shit.

literal fucking goddamn, cant come back from it, pussy. he is the epitome of fucking manlet coward pussy.
>>
>>77864634
Since this is his last fight, he doesn't need to play up the Money Mayweather persona anymore. Being an asshole is good for selling PPVs.
>>
I thought that was a fucking good fight

Was rooting for McGregor and am 0% mad
>>
>>77862998
>Stephen Hawking tried to race Usain bolt?

Pretty sure Bolt has an injury and won't be running now so Hawking would probably win.
>>
>>77865874
obviously. Every single thing against boxing is about how they'd get fucked up in mma or get shot irl, like somehow boxing isn't a sport with a set amount of rules.
>>
>>77865954
ew, you're a SFV player huh. i can tell by the way you talk. just, just go die. come back when you can play real talent in real games that aren't accessibility option babby's first street fighter easy where everyone has a hadoken type special.

fucking noobs, i swear.
>>
>>77862237

In the latter half of the 9th round forward his hands were down. He was not missing blocks, he simply wasn't protecting his head.

The ref made the right call.
>>
>>77865296
His gas tank is fine. His fuel economy is suspect. Floyd is a master at conserving energy. Conor will be fine.
>>
>>77865961
kek
>>
>>77865878
Source? On ipad atm.
>>
>>77865905
lol why are you still trying to push this narrative and pretending to be a "fighting game og"? people popped off at arcades, sure, but it seldom escalated to actual crime, even in new york. no one ever got stabbed at cf on the east coast or family fun on the west. any gang violence that happened at some podunk laundromat with a kof cab in the 90s is irrelevant to the scene.
>>
>>77865919
>"Floyd's strategy"

"i'll just do literally nothing for 10 rounds.... and wait till my opponent is tired, then lay into him"

pussy, coward, pussy pussy pussy. COWARD PUSSY SHIT. you would get shot in nyc for acting like that, you either throw hands or you get rekt. mayweather is a walking black meme of the pussiest pussy that ever lived who's gotten paid for being pussy hahahaha.

mayweather is straight pussy
>>
>>77865997
you know that sfv is known for having weak zoning, right? oh wait, you don't because you're full of shit. you can only pretend to know what you're talking about for so long.
>>
File: salty sayings.jpg (149KB, 570x981px) Image search: [Google]
salty sayings.jpg
149KB, 570x981px
>>77866072
Are you alright mate? You might need to schedule an appointment.
>>
>>77866072
That is an enormous amount of salt
>>
>>77866083
Unless you're guile. dude's full of shit anyway though.
>>
>>77861720
Guess you've never seen someone die in the ring, you stupid bandwagoning piece of shit. Sorry the mick you jacked off so much over lost the fight.
>>
>>77866048
haha ok. tell that to the guy who got shot in his face for using zangief and won vs a well known local guy.

8 mott st chinatown fair represent LETS GO. fuck all y'all flyover state faggots, bitches who think they have an opinion, fuck you. come play us here and show us what's what. we welcome all challengers.
>>
>>77860095
>40-year old has more stamina than someone 11 years younger than him

kek
>>
>>77865678
It's funny that MMAfags are calling Mayweather a bitch when it was Conor who was running and clinching the whole fight.

Floyd was very aggressive for once and you memesters still keep on memeing.
>>
>>77862608
>MMA is the real deal
baka, MMA is just like WWE, that's why it looks so "hardcore" compared to a real sport like boxing, which has actual rules to protect athletes.
>>
>>77866131
True dat. He dropped a bit on the tier list but he's still very capable of playing a dry ass sonic boom/flash kick game.

>>77866160
cf been closed down you dumb fucking poser.
>>
why the ref kept pulling them away when they clinched?
i thought clinching is also an important part of boxing,
>>
>>77861480

>repeatedly says in post fight conference that gameplan was to tire him out after he swung himself out
>why did it take so long

you're fucking retarded man. go have some haggis
>>
>>77860111

>mma fans not satisfied unless someone suffers irreversible brain damage in the ring
>>
>>77865965

Watch out, we got a real badass over here.
>>
>>77866226
clinching always gets broken up after a shot or two but connor was actually taking floyd's back a few times and hammer fisting the back of his head. plus connor got much more leeway than an actual boxer would have received.
>>
>>77861720

>I don't know anything about boxing
>>
>>77859923
>>77866200
I'm sorry, but did McGregor already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 9th round. Does not having a knockout yet in the 9th round count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still on? Conor is still fighting right now and he has been the best fighter in all of combat sports for how many years now? He's fighting one of the pussiest boxers in the world who just happens to have a score lead because he punches and then runs away to win points with the judges. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Conor McGregor is one of the best fighters in the UFC, he went 21-3 and would've had more victories if it wasn't for refglove. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when McGregor wins by knockout in the 10th round and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Mayweather just turned his back trying to score points with the judges against, just like he did against Pacquiao. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-McGregor topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll a fucking fighter on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>77860410
The ref could have ended it at the end of round 9 and it would be hard for McGregor to complain. Byrd was hoping he'd find some wind in round 10, but nah. Good stoppage.
>>
>>77866305
>I'm sorry, but did McGregor already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet.
What? The fight has been over for hours are you retarded? Mayweather gassed his ass so hard that the ref had to stop the fight in fear that McGregor might die of suffocation.
>>
>>77866363
>being this new
>>
>>77866305
fucking this.

the one time i won't shit on a leaf, you know what's up. /sp/ brofist for you sir.
>>
>>77860496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jam_t-gj7HM
>>
>>77866365
You're right. I'm new to this shit board. I'm from /v/, which is obviously superior to this fixed garbage.
>>
with all the antifa and blm shit in murica there is no way the jews would allow a white man to beat a nigger. fight was fixed lads
>>
The banter is so weak in this thread. I guess no one was embarrassed.
>>
>>77861558
amen sista
>>
>>77866448
t. tayto o'reilly
>>
>>77860258
What a shitty fucking example you headhunting faggot.
>>
>>77866448
They switched sides once they found out McGregory lost. Are you embarrassed Ireland? Don't worry, I'll still creampie your flatassed Irish bitches.
>>
>>77863901
Fuck that's fast.
>>
File: wwe-wrestling.jpg (328KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-wrestling.jpg
328KB, 670x377px
>>77859923
Boxing and MMA are scripted if you want to watch real fighting you should watch wrestling
>>
>>77866505
This is a good example of the weak banter I was talking about
>>
>>77866524
It was like the fucker could see forward in time.
>>
>>77866505
>Irish women

Gross.
>>
File: 1503270578694.png (2MB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1503270578694.png
2MB, 1080x1076px
>>77866541
huh?
>>
File: 1481526332449.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1481526332449.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>77866541
>mfw I just got done fucking an Irish girl visiting America for the first time for the Mayweather v. McGregor fight
>mfw I fucked her to sleep
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1694x956px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1694x956px
>>77866605
You heard me.
>>
>>77866617
>Girl falls asleep while you are fucking her

Hmmm
>>
File: 1502952670695.jpg (37KB, 497x305px) Image search: [Google]
1502952670695.jpg
37KB, 497x305px
>>77866617
>when the dick game so whack you put a bitch to sleep
>>
>>77866667
Like McGregor fell asleep while Mayweather was fucking him.
>>
>>77866667
Power of the BBC is to make white bitches literally go into a short term coma while they orgasm themselves.
>>
All I could think of is, you can't turn your back on your opponent in a real fight.
>>
>>77866698
All I could think of is, Finland, fucking nothing.
>>
>>77866636
whatever, fugly girl sjw trash.. i think you're on the wrong board. we're here to discuss the clear bullshit of a 40 year old nigger defeating a goddamn MMA fighter in miraculous fashion.

fuck a,erica, fuck your illegal continent, fuck everything it stands for, fuck you, america is fucking done. a world where a 40 year old washed up has been nigger beats a man half his age who legit kills people, TOP FUCKING KEK.

nobody respects 'america', we all know that shit is fixed. haha.
>>
>>77866688
>Women always play dead when I fuck them
You never said if this sex is consensual or not. I just realised. Lol.
>>
File: 1495489564394.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495489564394.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>77859923
>mfw all the butthurt floyd winning has caused
>>
ITT: Retarded brainlets all complaining about Mayweather being good.

Fucking Mayweather, if you weren't so good at what you did you would have lost.
>>
File: heh WUT!.gif (1MB, 182x204px) Image search: [Google]
heh WUT!.gif
1MB, 182x204px
>>77866744
>You never said if this sex is consensual or not.
>>
>>77866725
Are you disappointed that the fight went most of the rounds and then ended by a tko and with the guy who was expected to win, winning? There is literally nothing to meme. Conor did well, for a near beginner up against a world champion.

Everyone came away looking hoof and with a lot of money. Could have been a fix.
>>
>>77866769
real talk if connor didn't lose he would have won
>>
>>77866793
Ireland, you only think Connor did so well because Mayweather literally didn't do shit for the first 4 rounds. He was dicking around with McGregor just like I'm dicking around with these Irish sluts.
>>
>>77866769
>Mayweather being good.

you mean mayweather hiding like a pussy for 10 rounds? well if that's what you consider "good" than he's the best at being a colossal faggot.
>>
>>77866709
Nice rebuttal you dumb nigger.
>>
>>77859923
Rigged as fuck. This *greatly* de-legitimizes the whole sport of boxing. Apparently 2 of the 3 judges gave 2 of the first 3 rounds to Mayweather also, you know, the rounds where McGregor connected like 40 shots and Mayweather swung maybe 4 times.

The way I see it, McGregor won the first 5 rounds (though 4 and 5 were distinctly weaker). Mayweather won rounds 5-10.

Sure, it was looking like round 10 was gonna be Mayweather's strongest round, but he didn't get a fucking knockout. That was an illegitimate TKO.

There's been many fights were McGregor was losing but came back with a well placed punch that got him a victory through knockout.

But the ref and judges wanted to be sure he didn't have a chance.

And it was pretty fucked how Mayweather kept turning his back in the clinch so it would make McGregor accidentally throw an illegal shot.

But the judges and ref clearly wanted a Mayweather win and they were going to do their best to give him his 50-0.

I think round 10 would have been a hot mess for McGregor if they didn't stop it. But he'd wobble back to the stool, take a breather and come back ready for revenge in the 11th. They should have let it play out. McGregor can handle fights getting 10X dirtier than that without having a ref bail him out.
>>
>>77866793
connor did atrociously considering he's know for his "striking"

>his power, his angles, his footwork
>floyd has never faced someone like him

l m a o. go fashion yourself a nail bomb and set it off lucky charms.
>>
>>77866793
it WAS fixed. it's BLAKCS ARE TEH BEST ZOMG MUH DICK BLACKED DOT COM the fight

america is in a fucking civil war/race war right now. they are destroying white people's history legit every day.

THIS IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WIN FOR BLACKS. THIS IS NOT A REAL WIN.
>>
>>77866824
You could be right. There might have been an obligation for mayweather to let the fight go a few rounds before he really starts trying to win. Make a show.
Also you know your penis power level is over 9000 when girls cry when you make them leave.
>>
>>77866840
Has Finland ever done anything of note, ever?
>>
>>77866847
>Apparently 2 of the 3 judges gave 2 of the first 3 rounds to Mayweather also
Bullshit. The score said McGregor had 10 on rounds 1-3 and Mayweather only had 9. Then McGregor ran out of steam on the forth round and Mayweather was fucking his shit up from them onward.
>>
File: 1351366665428.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1351366665428.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>77866875
Yeah, we are a successful first world country. Numerous people keep pointing out that turning your back on your opponent is bullshit.
>>
>>77866847
Connor's heart was about to pop by the end of the 4th. Fuck outta here. Not to mention it got to the point where his corner said "lol just tie him up". They came into the fight without a long term game plan.
>>
>>77866847
i'm telling you man, racewar faggotry. whole thing was rigged from the start. you watched a well scripted play. you didn't watch an actual fight.
>>
>>77866871
I'm the cuddling type. Plus I like to see a girl wake up and slap her on her naked ass as a sign to make me breakfast.
>>
>>77866855
You faggots are so desperate for some controversy.The outcome was boring. Mcgregor wasn't shamed and the man who was expected to win, did.
Go to an mma forum if you want butthurt. I'm sure you would be able to find lunatic Mcgregor fans there.
I actually admire and respect the BBC so I don't feel too bad about what happened.
>>
>>77860111
>he watches manlets hump each other on an octagon
Lol
>>
File: 1488732659170.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488732659170.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
>>77866725
You're trying too hard.
>>
File: 1503810905716.png (778KB, 1285x765px) Image search: [Google]
1503810905716.png
778KB, 1285x765px
>>77866869
>muh racewar
Stfu faggot, Mayweather is pro-Trump
>>
>>77866667
>girl

That was Mayweatherposting. The "girl's" name was Connor.
>>
File: 1489263343626.gif (2MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1489263343626.gif
2MB, 300x186px
>>77866939
>I actually admire and respect the BBC
Jesus fucking Christ though Ireland.
>>
>>77866958
>Vegas pays a world champion boxer to fuck another man to roaring crowds of American onlookers.
>YES! YES! UNLEASH THE BBC!

China's century.
>>
>>77866958
>Conney McGregory
>>
>>77866847
Come back for revenge and do nothing because he can't box and Floyd was ready to finish it.

It was either TKO in the 10th or KO in the 11th.
>>
>>77867015
Cunny Mickgregoriana
>>
>>77866939
I'm not desperate for a damn thing sheamus. I'm just elated Connor and his fanboy troop got schooled. The only good take away from this imo is that Connor will (might) grow from this experience and that the rest of the bumfc will grow because of it.
>>
>>77867047
It would be nice if he learned some boxing and went back to mma a better fighter for it.
>>
>>77867047
If you want to cause butthurt just point out that mcgregor isn't Irish. It's a scotish name.
>>
Everyone saying it was called early, please look up the many instances of people literally being murdered in front of an audience because the ref thought, "I should at least let this go until he's knocked down."

Also anyone who thinks he could've come back from that legit needs their head examined, he had absolutely nothing left by round 9 and I'm a bit confused as to why Floyd didn't go ahead and bury him then.

I really don't get why even an exclusive MMA fan thinks somebody can completely fail to defend power shots for like 30 straight seconds, and not lose by TKO. That's the rule across the board in both sports: if you obviously cannot intelligently defend yourself, the fight is fucking over, period.

If that isn't reasonable to you, I'd suggest you watch fast food brawls on worldstar or something, organized combat sports aren't for you.
>>
>>77866617
I know you just won, but you shouldn't be shitposting on /sp/, Floyd.
>>
>>77867071
Just like how your Irish women are going back to Ireland with a better breed for coming to see that fight?
>>
>>77860095
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77860095
So a 29 year old got gassed before a 40 year old? Says something about McGregor and his conditioning.
>>
>>77867097
i guess but mcgreggy himself is irish so what does it matter.
>>
File: 1483903519083.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483903519083.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>77867097
>Before the fight
>Ireland so fucking hyped that they send a girl here just to sing their Nation's anthem
>After the fight
>Ireland so ashamed that they now respect the BBC and disown Connor McGregor
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>77867000
>/pol/ reads homosexual overtones into everything
really makes u think
>>
>>77867071
He's an excellent entertainer, hes young, and I think he can elevate the ufc and get top fighters their just dues. now back to you kenny.
>>
So how much did you lose, lads
>>
>>77860111
Him being too stupid to fall did more damage after the first hit stunned him. You really don't want him to keep taking hits until his legs finally get the message his brain got several times already.
>>
>>77867212
Nothing Finboy. Watched the stream of the fight, for free and sure as shit didn't bet on the fight even I wanted Connor to win I knew it was hopeless overall. Maybe in another 10 years McGregor can challenge a 50 plus year old Mayweather to a bout and beat him then.
>>
>>77867143
You can't see the implied power of the BBC in a 40 year old black man coming out of retirement to out perform a tired, flaccid white man who is supposedly in his prime?

Then superiority of the BBC has been secured. White women will continue to worship it. Ace of spade tattoos have shot up in popularity here in Ireland. It's on the news.
>>
>>77867262
>Ace of spade tattoos have shot up in popularity here in Ireland. It's on the news.
What does that even mean in Ireland?
>>
>>77867136
Lol are you one of those cucks that says someone is American the moment they fart on your soil? You have to have heritage to be a real Irish.
The Normans came to Ireland over a thousand years ago and settled here. I have a Norman name. I'm fucking french.
>>
>>77867279
It means a lot of cat fights in bars and nightclubs. Not enough black men to go around.
>>
Feels good to have objectively verifiable proof of which combat is the superior now, even though it was clear for people who have not substituted their brain for a tapout t-shirt even before this bout.
>>
File: boxing.png (157KB, 320x405px) Image search: [Google]
boxing.png
157KB, 320x405px
pretty simple, just around whenever he's hitting you
>>
>>77867333
the only this proved is that boxing isn't a combat sport, it's a game of hugging
>>
>>77867314
On my way Ireland.
>>
>>77861108
imagine thinking this
>>
>>77859923
>One is a professional boxer
>One is not a professional boxer
Guess which one was the 40-yr-old
>>
>>77867385
He would have still lost because he was new to boxing and kept trying to hug floyd to get his breath back. Didn't work though.
>>
>Reminder that anything post Tyson is absolute dogshit because it is all non heavy weight fags tapping each other for points.

Vargas and De La Hoya get a pass.
>>
>>77867293
>The Normans
Reeeeeeeeee etc
>>
File: 1501645940376.jpg (27KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
1501645940376.jpg
27KB, 800x543px
>>77862087
If McGoober had actually died in the ring, had a funeral and been buried, there would literally be Conorboos standing around the grave saying that he's just having a rest and will get up any minute, or that he could have easily beaten Floyd if it wasn't for the minor complication of brain bleeds and not breathing.
>>
File: perfume.jpg (155KB, 398x305px) Image search: [Google]
perfume.jpg
155KB, 398x305px
>>77867373
Have you seen the ending of the film "perfume"? That is basically what happen's to black men here.
>>
>>77860095
>A forty year old out ran a 29 year old, and the 29 year old got tired out first
You are making a bad loss worse
>>
>>77862810
against a fighter who is 40 years old...

MMA kids fuck off. im embarrassed you tripped into a literal Great White Hype hoax. what a bunch of morons.
>>
>>77867410
This*1000
>>
>>77867415
We never did get them out...
>>
>>77867293
Cool? Ask any functional adult the same question and then what? Muh heritage. Muh roots. Like I give a fuck what shade of white you are. Nor should you give a damn what shade of brown I am. Gooby is irish, he reps ireland, and in turn they rep him. Now let's see how many times you can repackage the word "cuck" you gigantic fucking moron.
>>
>>77867423
They would be saying "if it was in the octagon, this would be Floyd's grave"
>>
>>77867443
Vargas vs Hoya fights had such fucking passion between the two fighting while they were both gassed. It was honestly like watching a movie.
>>
>>77867453
>and in turn they rep him
They repped him, but it looks like shame has made them abandoned him.
>>
>>77867453
Imagine being half African half Anglo. Truely a disgusting breed containing all the worst aspects of humanity in one body.

The scheming of the jew, the flabby paleness of the Anglo and the savagery of the negroid.
>>
>>77864568
Marciano's biggest legit opponent was Joe Louis.
Maybe Walcott.

>I think Marciano's record is more difficult to achieve.
Marciano fought a top 10 contender 11 times, 9 seperate fighters.
2 old middleweights (although tremendous greats)
Balding one handed Joe Louis
ancient Walcott
Old time Arreola who got knocked out by a middleweight
Lastarza (not too good)

Floyd fought more legit fighters over a very long timespan.
>>
>>77867471
Floyd is not gay enough to try a borderline softcore porn of a sport
>>
>>77867496
Don't forget the beady anglo eyes.
>>
>>77867496
Jokes on you I'm neither, o'hassey. Try again you glib sack of taytos.
>>
The 40 year old uses peds
>>
>>77867527
evidence or fuck off
>>
File: OlympicTierJudges.jpg (99KB, 634x498px) Image search: [Google]
OlympicTierJudges.jpg
99KB, 634x498px
Activist Ref and Mayweather vs. McGreggor....
Ref never takes his eyes off Connor from the moment he steps in the ring(seriously, go look at the video). Go look at all the time ref gave for Mayweather to hug Connor and then go look at how fast he broke things up when Connor was hugging.

Apparently in boxing when you turtle and prostrate yourself before your competitor this is the cue for the ref to jump in and remove your opponent from your vicinity.

Fuck off, ths match was rigged by butthurt boxingfags.

2 of the 3 judges gave every round to Floyd.. so the first 4 rounds even though other judge didnt and we all saw what happened
>>
>>77867525
Well what are you then? If we are gonna shit talk you need to give me more information.
>>
>>77867100
this. boxing is a sport. mma monkies dont get it. its like football players thinking they can fight because day iz big bois....
>>
>>77865878
How are hitomis tits so incredible yet she sucks at titfucking?
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.png (609KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.png
609KB, 1024x610px
>>77859923
Becasue Connor is typical no-heart libshit pussy trash
>>
>>77865878
Natty?
>>
>>77867513
Yeah, Joe Louis was broken by then, it doesn't even count.

What's impressive is Marciano's insane KO percentage, with 43/49. But that doesn't make up for a near total lack of quality opponents who weren't well past their prime.
>>
>>77867546
He has the best epo money can buy, as someone pointed out above
>>
Can someone explain why did McGregor agree to fight with boxing rules? Isn't this like Tiger Woods challenging Usain Bolt to a sprint race?
>>
File: 1502328629213.jpg (45KB, 700x397px) Image search: [Google]
1502328629213.jpg
45KB, 700x397px
>>77867580
>If we are gonna shit talk you need to give me more information.

fat chance my man. even if i told you you wouldn't even know what to say except for a baseball joke maybe. hint. hint. but hold that L laddy and relish in the fact that even though connor lost you guys still have a hero in a cereal mascot.
>>
>>77867567
>2 of 3 gave every round to Floyd

look at your own fucking image, that's not even true. the point still holds as it's indefensible to give Floyd the 2nd and 3rd, and 2 judges did that. but seriously, don't be a Conor apologist. and if you are, get it right.
>>
EARLY STOPPAGE
>>
>>77861760
do you know how damaging it is to take repeated unprotected blows to the head? Whether it knocks you down or not is not a good indicator of the damage it is doing.
>>
>>77867673
Lol you are trying to hard. McGregor will still be loved here and I'll still jump on the bandwagon from time to time.
A m8 of mine lives I'm apartments where McGregor has a place for drugy after parties. He met him in a lift and he was sound.

McGregor likes his sniff.
>>
>>77863157
"Starcraft is way more interesting than chess! it includes more than just strategy but reflexes and coordination!"

That's what your argument is like. MMA having more styles and being more like a real fight does not make it a better sport. The more restricted a sport is, the more refined and precise it can be played. I practice mma and carry for my own self defense purposes, but I prefer boxing greatly as a sport, as I find the strategy significantly more beatiful because the WAY the rules are restricted has really been refined over centuries and it shows.
>>
>>77862234
>That was uncharacteristic?
>That was unusual!?
>holy fuck is his usual style to stand OUTSIDE the fucking ring?

Pretty much. There is a reason everyone is so shocked at the tko. Mayweather is notorious for being the best "defensive boxer" aka he never chases people down, he never goes for ko, he does not take risk.
>>
>>77867669
Potatoes arent intelligent
>>
>>77866605
gross.
>>
>>77867772
>carry and mma for self defense
When was the last time you got attacked?
>>
>>77867704
they don't understand, so here's an example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Paret#Last_fight
>>
>>77861447
>>77862017
>*turns his back*
>>
>>77867841
>It quickly became apparent that Paret was dazed by the initial shots and could not defend himself, but referee Ruby Goldstein allowed Griffith to continue his assault.
>Finally, after twenty-nine consecutive punches which knocked Paret through the ropes at one point, Goldstein stepped in and called a halt to the bout.
>Ruby Goldstein
>>
>guy gets some scratches
>OH MY GOD STOP THE FIGHT
When did boxing become a sport built for numales?
>>
File: quality reffing.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
quality reffing.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>77867899
>>77867841
lmao what a casual
>>
>>77867918
Boxing refs like stopping fights early

Skip to 2:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezLbrjlyTuQ
>>
>>77867841
why did his corner not throw in the towel?
>>
>>77867918
>If the bone isn't piercing a hole through the skin, its not yet time to tap!
>>
>>77867902
If scratches meaning getting his skull bashed to death then sure
>>
>>77867918
This is exactly what should be done, don't stop it until he's lying on the ground, that happened in the McGregon fight was fucking pathetic.

>>77867960
Oh yeah, poor Mcnumale was probably going to die from getting so many pimples blown.
>>
File: Fuk-Yu.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fuk-Yu.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>77867946
NEVER TAP
>>
>>77867918
Boxing gloves allow punches to be much, more powerful than they could be with bare hands. They are made to protect the hands, not the other boxer (quite the contrary).
>>
>>77867998
Dude got 4 flying knees to the face and 2 to the chest
>>
>>77867971
Nah he cant even guard properly at that point. The ref just saved his life
>>
>>77868039
He was still standing, he was still able.
The moment he doesn't move anymore?
Then you can say one of them won.
>>
What is the closest anyone has come to beating Floyd? I remember Ortiz was kind of working him a couple years ago but then he got suckered and fucked off. Anybody almost beat him?
>>
>>77868023
>>77868054

It's because of things like this that the refs stop fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_m48t_A3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kI_cNAmSs

>but he was still standing, and he even went back to his side!!
>>
>>77868054
If he cant guard then hes done, boxing punches are no joke. The ref mightve thought that he could get a permanent head injury or worse
>>
>>77866869
what the fuck
>>
>>77868070
Wow, you are telling me he got hurt in a fight?
Whatever will he do?
That's exactly how fights must happen, with everyone going to their homes intact.
Just make it 12 rounds of the dudes tapping each other's gloves and that's it.

>>77868085
And that's why boxing has become a joke, just like soccer, too many rules that have made it too safe.
>>
>>77868102
He didn't just got hurt, he died you stupid idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4f6XAWJxQ0

Another one
>>
>>77868102
>And that's why boxing has become a joke, just like soccer, too many rules that have made it too safe.

You are delusional. /wrist yourself.
>>
>>77868112
Did they manage to reboot this guy?
>>
>>77868112
Good, that's what fighting should be about, you should know what you are getting into.
If there's no risk, it's not a fight at all.

>>77868113
Over what, exactly?
Might as well just watch wrestling, there's probably a bigger risk of injury in those.
>>
WHEN FLOYD GETS DAMAGED HE JUST TURNS HIS BACK AND W8 FOR THE REFEREE TO RESCUE HIM

+

EARLY STOPPAGE

CONOR SHOULD HAVE USED THE TURN BACK METHOD TOO, BUT HE IS NOT A PUSSY THATS WHY
>>
>>77868102

McMick was dead on his feet

The ref had 2 options.

1. Stop the fight
2. Let it continue to see if Conor gets Alzheimer's for the lols
>>
>>77868141
They both are pussies, this is fucking lightweight dude.
Two "men" with high-school tier bodies hugging and exchanging sweat.
>>
>>77868137
>Might as well just watch wrestling, there's probably a bigger risk of injury in those.

I don't watch box or football to enjoy people getting hurt. Thats not the point. I don't want to see blood and gore.
If you watch sport hoping to catch a bone breaking you are either 12 years old, or mentlaly ill.
>>
>>77868155
Why not 2?

>>77868157
I watch fighting for actual fights.
If there's no risk here, then this isn't fighting, just two faggots giving each other rubs.
>>
>>77868054
>beating a man until he's unresponsive
Fuck you.
>>
>>77868176
You are a child, or mentally ill, or both.
I won't respond further, seek help.
>>
>>77868141
Why there is no penalty for this shit?
>>
>>77868176

Ohhhhh edgy
>>
>>77868194
Then they would have to take points for all the hammer punches to the back of the head.
>>
>>77868184
As opposed to beating a "man" until he's crying?

>>77868185
No, just someone who, when watches people fight, wants to see something that has some difference from shit you'd find in gay porn.
>>
>>77868233
By all means do

Or make it legal to kick the opponent in the ass when he deliberately turns 180
>>
>>77867944
a great question, i bet around the time he went into a coma they were wishing they would have.
>>
>>77860095
ROFL CONOR FAGS THIS DELUSIONAL
YOUR IRISH HOPE GOT WALKED DOWN BY A MIDGET FOR 90% OF THE FIGHT
>>
File: the towel.jpg (19KB, 273x371px) Image search: [Google]
the towel.jpg
19KB, 273x371px
>>77867944
They missplaced it and couldnt find it
>>
>>77867944

Maybe they hate him?
>>
>>77861480
May is not Canelo. He is not a striker. Canelo would have knocked McGregor in the first round
>>
>>77865529

What's weird about this is in actual, real life, to-the-death combat, people turtle even harder. And then they come out of their trenches on Christmas Day and have a game of soccer.
>>
>>77868065
de la Hoya fight was a split decision, i guess in a technical sense that would be the closest to losing he has been.
>>
>>77862790
A Navy seal would shoot any mma fighter in the forehead before they reacted to seeing them.

Only kiddies think mma is anything but a meme sport are actually impressed by *insert fighter*.
>>
>>77867918
What the actual FUCK was that refs problem?
>>
>>77865673
underrated red pill
>>
>>77868558
Yeah, god forbid they get some scratches while fighting, faggot.
>>
>>77867918
that's just typical ufc shit, not sporting at all, appeals to troglodytes who want bloodshed

why do you think rich people go to boxing matches and poor trash goes to UFC?
>>
the one thing is this is that most people dont know shit about boxing.period.
>>
>>77868615
Because those poor rich faggots will lose consciousness at the sight of blood?
That's not fighting at all.
>>
>>77868054
Okay, and how about we just throw all rules and regulation out the window and televise fights to the death from now on? Fuck you degenerate scum.
>>
>>77865678

Introducing the scrub: http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub
>>
>>77868635
Or simply stop the false adversiting and don't call it fighting, or boxing, or whatever.
Call it gay head taps or something.
>>
>>77868615
>why do you think rich people go to boxing matches and poor trash goes to UFC

The same reason they will buy pretentious "art" for thousands of dollars
>>
>>77868137
>If there's no risk, it's not a fight at all.
>i want people people to beat eachother into comas for my entertainment lol xddd
you are literally an edgy child, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>77868632
Shut the fuck up teenaged edgelord, nobody ITT takes you seriously
>>
>>77868632
shut the fuck up

youre a pale faggot whos never been in a fight in his life.
>>
>>77866160
>that guy
>a well known local guy
>god tier, legitimate evo competitor here

ZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZ
>>
>>77868715
Of course not, you unironically take these "fights" seriously.

>>77868731
>youre a pale faggot whos never been in a fight in his life.
You are talking about me or McGregor?
I'd also say Mayweather, but he's a nigger.
>>
Didn't care enough to watch the fight but these threads are making me curious: do boxers actually literally do things like face away from their opponent that would get them leveled in a real fight or is it all hyperbole?
>>
>>77868762
>t. someone who has never been in a fight before
>>
File: >fighting.webm (477KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
>fighting.webm
477KB, 640x360px
>>77868861
t. unironical boxing viewer
>>
>>77868874
>i-i demand people get permanent brain damage and possible l-lose their lives for m-my entertainment while i scarf cheetos from my mother's basement! i demand it or else!!!
edgy

you know why everyone ITT is making fun of you? Because you obviously have no skin in the game and you're trying to impose demands on people that do.
>>
>>77864810
the curse strikes again
>>
>>77868956
No, I want them to fight.
Unless these aren't considered fights, then it's okay.
Maybe they should simply leave fighting to soldiers instead of making this pathetic display of rubs and taps.
>>
>>77868874
so this is the power of MMA "fighters"... really makes you think. This is the best striker in your "sport" ? wew lad...
>>
>>77868980
>No, I want them to fight.
well, it's a good thing nobody gives a shit and sporting organizations tend to value the safety of their athletes over the bloodthirsty whims of some frothing at the mouth autist.

Sorry bud.
>>
He was just composed.
>>
>>77868141
Thats actually a good point, protect yourself at all times so what would've happened if Conor just turn around and curled into a ball to have a breather and wait for the ref to rescue?

Ive never seen that before not sure why floyd was allowed to turn his back and when he copped punches to the side the ref saved him and called it hammer punches even if they werent always.

Can anyone do that nowadays when someone goes in on them and they want to reset? Its like the new clinching....
>>
>>77869033
Yeah, seems like everyone should just watch wrestling, at least there the "fighters" have different personalities.
>>
>>77869065
Yeah, seems like wrestling is your suited to someone of your intellect. Have fun.
>>
>>77869093
Well, there's a chance boxing viewers might think wrestling is legitimate fighting, just like they think boxing and MMA is legitimate too.
>>
>>77868874
This was a follow up punch to his haymaker he landed a half second earlier, just to get his distance again because he's not a boxer, and does suck.

But, to show this punch without the one that actually did damage is just some Mayweather cocksucking.
>>
>>77867620
>>77866957
LOL, wow. Does he not realize everyone who goes against Trump loses?
>>
>>77869110
Cool dude, have fun.
>>
>>77869115
I'm not sucking anyone, Mayweather is another faggot who didn't do shit, he simply hugged Mcgregor until he started getting tired, just like he always does because actual fighting is strictly forbidden in here, it's just hugs and glove taps.
>>
>>77869115
t. Assblasted mc-loser fangirl
>>
>>77869146
go watch wrestling you goof

>>>/asp/
>>
>>77869184
Go damage control your "sport" elsewhere.
And ensure they censor bloody noses and lips, don't want the audience to fall unconscious.
>>
>muh octagon
>muh heritage
>>
>>77869205
goof
>>
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the best boxer in history was unable to outbox a mma fighter and justhad better stamina? Lame as fuck. Bring an ethiopian to Floyd next time.
>>
>>77861139
>actually counting this match as part of Mayweathers already padded out record
Laughable

>we'll only remember the great things Mayweather did for the sport
The only thing Mayweather did for the sport was kill it for casuals (a.k.a. The majority)
>>
File: keepthefalklandislandsbritish.png (558KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
keepthefalklandislandsbritish.png
558KB, 680x541px
>>77860593
>mcfaggot was about to win

kys
>>
>>77869241
*Decided not to outbox
>>
because he fought better
>>
>>77869421
Bullshit. He got outboxed. Give Conor better stamina and he would've steam rolled him. I know Floyd isn't in his prime but still. The fight has been decided by stamina alone.
>>
>>77869503
it was decided by tactics. Conor thought Floyd would fold under aggressive pressure and couldn't handle his power. he was very wrong about both, foolishly punched himself out by round 4 or 5, and paid the price.

it was mostly a matter of pacing, not even so much inherent stamina. if you fight like an idiot, you'll gas out and lose. if you fight like an intelligent person, you'll make sure you aren't totally done halfway through the fight.

and yeah, you're right, Floyd's probably a decade past his absolute prime. so how fucking embarrassing is it to gas yourself out so much longer before him?
>>
>>77867496
But there are so many hot, mixed British girls.
>>
>>77862107
>He was in his face the whole time
Except when he was turning his back
>>
>>77860593
he was so gassed he couldnt get his arms up to his head
he literally couldnt lift his arms to defend himself
it was like he was carrying around cannon balls on his arms
>>
>>77861131
>waiting for the 11th round to get your second wind
>>
File: Told_that_teachin_lady.jpg (103KB, 424x960px) Image search: [Google]
Told_that_teachin_lady.jpg
103KB, 424x960px
How much money did each of them make from this fight? After that, Floyd walks away defending his legacy and pass a comfy retirement more than what he had. Connor walks away much richer and gets to say he called a legend out of retirement and went "toe to toe" with Trump's GOAT boxer.

One is cemented as GOAT boxer, the other cemented as GOAT irl shit poster. Sounds like they both got what they wanted.
>>
>>77874372
Conor had a clause in his contract that he won't get any money if he uses illegal moves, and he did hit the back of the head a few times. If his sponsors wanted to ditch him, they could save a hundred millions doing that.
Probably not though, the guy can still sell MMA matches.
>>
>>77874372
>Toe-to-toe
>>
>>77869396
>>77872127
Connor could've been flat on his back unconscious and these idiots would still be crying and saying he was about to win. Just give it up, it's not worth arguing about
>>
>>77875009
Hence the quotes, that's how he's gonna tell the story to his mcgreglets.
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.