[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given the current political climate, it's refreshing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: mayweather-mcgregor.jpg (134KB, 1200x1127px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather-mcgregor.jpg
134KB, 1200x1127px
Given the current political climate, it's refreshing to see McGregor and Mayweather both be good sportsmen after the fight.
>>
File: cant make this shit up.jpg (98KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
cant make this shit up.jpg
98KB, 425x300px
>>77859822

>h-h-he was composed
>h-h-h-he was Mexican
>>
millions of dollars tend to salve wounds
>>
stop making up problems that don't exist

>t-the current climate

shaddup faggot everything is the same as it's always been
>>
STILL IN IT
FATIGUED
>>
>>77859872
I lol'd heartily at the audible gasp from the crowd when he said that.
>>
>>77859936
fucking this
>>
can someone give me a non biased non meme answer to this, is mma a joke compared to boxing? which would objectively prepare you better for a real fight?
>>
>>77859822
>he fell for the memes
>>
Those two are laughing their asses to the bank. Mcgregor doesn't even care. He could retire at this point and live comfy. The only loser is Dana White and the joke that is the UFC.
>>
>>77860165
McGregor seemed to be limited in what he could do in a boxing ring. Had it been an MMA fight I wager McGregor would have won handily.
>>
>>77860165
In a real fight, environmental awareness, sprinting, and weapons reign supreme.

I saw an old liveleak video of a UFC fighter fighting with 3 thugs who hit on his girlfriend. He thought he could take em all on with his martial arts. Instead, he got one shot by a baseball bat to the head. The thugs kicked his face for a bit and left. So much for martial arts LOL.
>>
>>77859936
This.

If you actually go outside and socialize with people, the country is doing fine. Stop watching sensationalized fake news.
>>
File: 1503784928229.png (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503784928229.png
204KB, 500x500px
>>77860165
>is mma a joke compared to boxing? which would objectively prepare you better for a real fight?
Boxing is really constricted compared to MMA, but even a UFC match isn't like a real fight. You might as well throw out all of that shit if someone brings out a weapon or there are multiple people.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (64KB, 405x590px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
64KB, 405x590px
>>77859822
>>77860165
>>77860353
>>
>>77860165
They're both jokes. MMA isn't really an indication of anything and professional boxing is the only sport more corrupt than soccer.
>>
>>77860165
>is mma a joke

Floyd would be dead within two minutes in the octagon with any top 30 fighter in lightweight.
>>
>>77860530
Even still, in a match between two guys with no weapons, MMA is far less restrictive and that's part of what McGregor was hung up on it seems. He kept throwing hammer punches because he's trained to do that. You could tell it was muscle memory taking over.
>>
>>77860851
Gregor went for a choke right in the first couple rounds, he woulda been knotfosodackout
>>
Despite the loss, is McGoobs the most successful MMA athlete? Not even Bork has earned as much in a single day has he?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.