[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree it was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: 1503810206658.webm (3MB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
1503810206658.webm
3MB, 960x520px
Now that the dust has settled

can we all agree it was a premature stoppage?
>>
>>77857570
Only if you wanted to watch a murder on live TV.
>>
>>77857570
the logo on the side looks like brazzers..

and not premature stoppage, however when the loser of the fight looks fine, relatively speaking, at the end of the fight, and gives a clear postmatch interview (once again, relatively speaking), you really wonder whether or not something weird was going on
>>
lmao fuck off you delusional mick

connor looked like a fucking drunk out there, hands might as well have been in his pockets
>>
>>77857570
It was a scripted stoppage.

This entire thing was scripted. Look how much money they tricked people into giving them.
>>
>>77857570
>le hands down eating full on ower shots to the head man
>early stoppage
You are a stupid.
>>
>>77857990
he was just tired. He lost round 3 against Diaz like that and then won round 4.
>>
Does anybody really think McGregor was going to not get knocked out if the ref didn't stop the fight. Guy couldn't even hold up his hands or stand straight. I'm glad they stopped it, fight was over anyways.
>>
is boxing 100% dead now?
>>
they did conor a favour man. he was going to get his ass knocked out on pay per view by a 40 year old balding nigglet who hasnt fought in 2 years
>>
>don't fight back
>wonder why ref calls the fight
>>
>>77858402
Yes.
>>
>>77857570
nope! whitey isnt even putting his hands up to protect himself
>>
Potatoman will be happier than anyone for the stoppage because it means he'll be able to spend his 100 million dollar cheque instead of being hospitallized as vegetable
>>
>>77858242
>tired

Yeah after taking 20 flush right hands to the skull, I'm sure he was just a little tired.
>>
>>77858074
I don't think it was "scripted".

But Mayweather knew exactly what he was doing, obviously. In those first couple rounds he was smiling, because he obviously thought "this guy's a fucking joke, but I'll give him a couple rounds because it's going to tire him out, plus if I put him down immediately then people will hate me for creating a farcical event, so let's give him some time to achieve something"
>>
>>77858402
Yes
>>
>>77858242
>THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

HAHAHAHAHA

Ref did mcshit a favor. Any more punches mcbooger might be considered mentally retarded.
>>
>>77857570
Yeah.

I'm sure Connor would've got his shit together in the 1:25 he had left in the round. Fucking rigged.
>>
Conor has no gas tank and does not recover well. Floyd was sharp, quick, and completely undamaged. That stoppage was the best thing for him, now he gets to play the gritty warrior Rocky angle ("I never went down, Floyd needed the ref to win the fight for him") instead of taking an ungodly ass beating that might have left him medically unfit to fight again for months.
>>
>>77857570

No fucking way. He got rocked.
>>
He didn't throw a punch for over a minute. Also, what the fuck was up with the red stopping the action when Connor hurt Floyd with that body shot?
>>
>>77857570
i don't know about boxing, but in mma, he ouldve recovered. what re the chnaces that he couldve put up an actual fight and not have just gotten his ass handed to him next round?
>>
>>77858074
>>77858618
Also of course during the whole hype and build-up, Floyd was only too happy for Conor to be provocative, and for belief to spread that Conor could do it. Because Floyd knows he's going to beat this fool, but belief in an upset = more views = more $$$
>>
>>77857570
I'm a huge McGregorfag and the only reason why it was premature was that Goobs should've been out on the ground. There's no way he would've held his own after that 9th.
>>
Look at the first punch. He is seeing chickens and stars after.
>>
>>77858402
No Connor liked it, he's gonna keep practicing and go 50-0 before facing Floyd in a rematch when they're in their 60s-70s
>>
>>77858816
>>
Can you MMAfags understand that this isn't MMA, anymore damage and Connor would've had brain damage
>>
Lol, do you lot not understand how empty of a tank someone must be to allow them to be be hit like that?
>>
OF COURSE IT WAS A PREMATURE STOPPAGE

ONE OF THE JUDGES GAVE FLOYD THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS LMAO

THE FIX WAS IN FROM THE BEGINNING
>>
>>77857570
You conveniently skipped the 40 seconds before that where he didn't throw a single punch, had ZERO defence and was just being punched in the face
>>
From what I saw, Conor was already dead by round 9. Round 10 was pushing it. If anything, Conor should be thankful he can take over 30 million plus no concussion.
>>
I thought boxers had a 10 second count to get up? Conor didn't even hit the ground and it was stopped.

I don't get it
>>
>>77858242
Diaz was actually fucking him up worse, and he came back to win the next two. That ref was a pussy
>>
>>77858909
i dont think you understand how brain damage works
>>
The ref saved him from more damage. And he'll fight again for not falling to the ground.
>>
>>77858980
By that logic, if someone is somehow able to wobble around and bounce of the ropes you are just fine with them getting punched in the face for 36 minutes? Without any defence or offence?
>>
>>77858890
yeah. tko is fine then. stops being the game of boxing and becomes just an other chimp whaling on a guy.
>>
Potato has never seen that amount of money before. I would also fall if I was him. Mayweather could of just not come out of retirement.
>>
He literally took 7 punches without defending himself, he was going to keep getting punched till he died or got some kind of brain injury. He was making no move to defend himself
>>
>>77858936
He was stumbling around all over the place in round 9. Dude looked like me after 20 shots. Goobs did good, but the end was never in question.
>>
>>77858922
>you lot
>usa flag
oy gobnah
>>
File: Blacked.png (1MB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.png
1MB, 1172x1416px
>>
Nope. I saw him fading a mile away. I mean, I guess divine intervention may have helped him keep going but the ref did his job.
>>
>>77859036
Diaz wasn't fucking him up worse in terms of head trauma. There was just more blood. Floyd hits twice as hard as Nate and his shots were landing perfectly flush. Conor has never taken a beating like that in his life.
>>
>>77859130
Happens in mma all the time, happened to Conor before and he still came back to win
>>
>>77859130
dear god why won't he let me fall down!!!!!
>>
>>77858610
lmfao
>>
>>77858402
Yeah
>>
>>77859401
lul no it doesn't, you retard
I can't even remember how many times I've seen a UFC ref stop a fight because someone can no longer defend themselves
>>
>>77859401
how can you come back to win with zero offense?
fuck this expanded universe bullshit
>>
>>77859130
>36 minutes

That's a stretch. Conor was getting hit and was wobly for 5-10 seconds. For a fight as big as this the ref should have gave more slack
>>
>>77858610
you actually watch any MMA fights? Conor has been fucked WAAAY worse than that
>>
>>77860124
He hadn't defended himself for a round and a half.
>>
>>77859612
You save energy until next round, while the guy wastes his energy in a round he's already winning. Every mma fighter does this
>>
>>77857701
CM has his entire career ahead of him. It was a good stoppage.
>>
>>77857701
if this was HW you'd have a point
>>
>>77860203
see >>77860209
>>
>>77860209
>You save energy until next round
Conor was "saving energy" for 2 straight rounds. He almost fell multiple times if not for the ropes and clinching Floyd.
>>
>>77860209
>while the guy wastes his energy in a round he's already winning.
Floyd was landing at will. He wasn't getting tired faster than Conor.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RQyP_BdOE

McGregor would have been better off if he had have fallen over.....
>>
desu it was Connor who threw the match. He had half a clinch in and decided to drop it so the ref could call it.
>>
>>77860209
So when Connor was getting 15 power punches and wasn't putting up any defence, he was just saving his energy for the next round?? Ohh okay, I get it now
>>
>>77857570
If you don't throw punches or at least defend yourself, they will stop the fight. Hell, I've seen fights stopped because a guy wasn't throwing even when literally nothing was hitting him clean, e.g. the Klitschko-Joshua stoppage.

McGregor was gassed. I'm not saying he should've worked on his stamina, because there was no way in hell he was going to be allowed to win by decision. He should have fought the fight he said he was going to. That was his only chance to win.
>>
>>77860398
>Not being heavyweight makes your connective brain tissue invincible.
>>
Only retards think it was early stoppage, Mayweather got heated and started actually defending and attacking properly and his jabs were so fucking accurate.

CM near the end was struggling hard, not throwing amy punches back and was taken on the ropes where he was getting his face pummeled.

His legs were jelly like. Rwf saved you morons the embarrassment of him sleeping o the mat.
>>
>>77860209
>h-he was just saving his energy!
I didn't realize getting your head knocked off regenerated stamina.
>>
>>77858618
Mayweather was smiling because Mcgregor was constantly leaving himself open using weird ass UFC stances. Yes, Mayweather did decide to let Mcgregor swing wildly for the first 3 rounds. No, I don't think Mayweather intended to lose those rounds. Not sure if he even did lose those rounds.
>>
I WANTED him on the damn ground, it would've been a fun knockout, but he called it and gave me blue balls.
>>
>>77860614
Yes literally watch Diaz McGregor 2.
Round 3 Diaz was killing Conor way worse than Floyd was in the 10th. With knees, elbows, wrestling...
And Conor came back to win 2 rounds by basically doing nothing in round 3
>>
>>77860209
>Every mma fighter does this

too bad this was boxing huh
>>
>>77857570
Boxing is shit, what do you expect. Floyd had his nigger ref pet call the fight it's obvious to everyone
>>
>>77860951
thank God he had the ref hand him the victory, or else we'd never know
>>
>>77861482
You are right. It's less violent and dangerous, and less of a reason to stop a fight when I guy is standing up
>>
File: 1503810369740.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503810369740.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
/pol/ wins again
>>
>>77857570
>can we all agree it was a premature stoppage?
Hell no. McGregor hadn't thrown a punch in over a minute. He was going to get brain damage.
>>
>>77857570
Looks like class was in session, and the bell was about to ring.
>>
>>77857570
how was he defending him self ?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.