[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready to see a sport die on live television? Canelo-GGG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Gayweather.jpg (46KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Gayweather.jpg
46KB, 650x366px
Are you ready to see a sport die on live television?

Canelo-GGG will be canceled after Conor knocks out Memeweather in the 3rd round. Boxing will be exposed as a fraud sport and support will evaporate. MMA will become the dominant combat sport and remain so for the next century
>>
>>77837620
>mma fighter
>beating anyone whitout being able to sit in the man chest for 15 minutes beforehand
good one
>>
>>77837620

I'm ready to see it die on live stream.
>>
>>77837620
the prelims are going on right now and this shit looks boring as fuck. theyre just hugging and the ref is breaking them up half the time. cant believe people actually care about boxing.
>>
>>77837620

>>77837755
Yeah it's not like McGregor knocked out a world champion in 7 seconds. That would just be crazy.
>>
>>77838009
link
>>
>>77837620

It was already dead in the Pacquiao fight
>>
>>77837755

The "every fight ends up on the floor" phrase got taken too seriously because of MMA. Allowing floor grapple homosexual grabs was always a mistake. That shit belongs in street fights between niggers and drunks. Ground fights don't prove or settle anything, other than who gets a lucky lock to make the other idiot tap out.

MMA in street fight setting where anything is allowed is the purest form it could be, but the "sport" version with the gay floor grappling is just fucking stupid. Wrestling a fucker to the ground and keeping him there is admirable, it's part of a true sport and I get that, but keeping that shit in a "sport" that is now all about entertainment and show is kind of stupid.

The actual "fight" matters less and less every day, while the shit-talking and name-calling gets all the hype.
>>
File: Mayweather.jpg (130KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mayweather.jpg
130KB, 600x400px
>>77838207
>McGregor beats taxi driver level boxer means he beats god of boxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNMjIbEBj68
>>
File: recordScratch.png (244KB, 654x522px) Image search: [Google]
recordScratch.png
244KB, 654x522px
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yup, that's me. you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...
>>
File: TheAbyss.png (600KB, 1187x654px) Image search: [Google]
TheAbyss.png
600KB, 1187x654px
Floyd is already dead. Not even going to watch the fight now kek
>>
File: mcgregor.gif (2MB, 375x207px) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor.gif
2MB, 375x207px
>>77838557
>Im actually going to embarrass the entire MMA rooster when I get exposed as an amateur boxer
>>
>>77838480
LMFAO there's no way that potato will stand and trade blows with mayweather, he knows if he does he wont touch mayweather and get popped nonstop
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.