[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a longtime CFL fan but want to get into American NFL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: nflteams.png (231KB, 584x323px) Image search: [Google]
nflteams.png
231KB, 584x323px
I'm a longtime CFL fan but want to get into American NFL football, even though it's a more pussified version of the sport, but I don't know which team I should support. Is it acceptable for me to be a Patriots fan? I live in eastern Canada so they are the closest team to me, and I get network television from Boston so I would never have to miss a game. Also I am not trying to bandwagon, but it would be cool to support a team that actually wins championships.
>>
>>77829502
>Is it acceptable for me to be a Patriots fan?
No

>I live in eastern Canada so they are the closest team to me, and I get network television from Boston so I would never have to miss a game.
Oh. In that case it's fine. Enjoy, lucky son of a bitch.

If you want a slightly less favored team, Seahawks are a fun and talented team most years.

Just don't be a Jags fan (source: am jags fan)
>>
>acceptable to be a patriots fan if they're the closest team
Yes
>teams that win/could win championships
Broncos, Steelers, Texans, Falcons, Seahawks and obviously Patriots
>>
File: 18usij3pb252ojpg.jpg (72KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
18usij3pb252ojpg.jpg
72KB, 636x636px
>>77829502
Football fandom only matters if you're an American, or more specifically, if you're an American who lives in a state that has a team. In my book, if you're from Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Canada, ect, you get a free pass to be a fan of whatever team you want.

The only exception to this rule is if one or both of your parents are from a state with a team and are also football fans, or you've spent more than 6 months living in a state with a team. In both cases, you must stay and remain a fan of that team for your entire life
>>
>>77832769
What about european football fans?
>>
>>77832799
Doesn't count because each country has a national team that you can always be a fan of. If you're from bumfuck middle of nowhere New Mexico, there's no "New Mexico" team that you can be a fan of. You gotta live with cheering for a team that plays in an adjacent state like a cuck.
>>
File: nfl-fan-map.jpg (2MB, 3999x2260px) Image search: [Google]
nfl-fan-map.jpg
2MB, 3999x2260px
>>77832880
New Mexico is basically Arizona, so just root for the Cardinals

Pic related, actually, looks like they are Cowboy fans. What cucks.
>>
>>77833674
mexicans love the cowboys.
>>
>>77833674
As a Jets fan from New York the rest of my state are a bunch of bandwagoning faggots, oddly enough the Jets are the #7 most valuable team according to a 2016 Forbes list
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.