[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the state of this sport if Mayweather loses today? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: boxing gloves.jpg (219KB, 1500x1738px) Image search: [Google]
boxing gloves.jpg
219KB, 1500x1738px
What is the state of this sport if Mayweather loses today? This would be the equivalent of an MLS team beating Germany. Or a rugby team beating the Patriots at football.
>>
The same, dead af
>>
>>77823594
still mad that Pacfag lost?
>>
Vote on who wins and how,,,

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
>>
>>77823624
Yeah no, i dont watch this gay sport
>>
>>77823594
This
>>
Any last vestiges of interest Americans had in the sport will die off certainly.
>>
GGG-Canelo is three weeks away so won't make much difference
>>
>>77823573
>rugby team beating the Patriots at football.

Let's hypothetically say this happened. Would Americans stop watching NFL en masse and start following rugby ? Probably not

Same as the fight tonight , if McGregor wins it will tarnish mayweathers rep but won't totally kill off boxing
>>
>>77824127
NFL isn't on life support like boxing is though. The face of the sport losing to an MMA fighter would be the coup de grĂ¢ce.
>>
>>77824069
>GGG-Canelo
As much as i sympathize for the ginger mexican, I highly doubt he will make it to the 8th in one piece
>>
>>77824069
Mayweather/McGregor has taken away a lot of interest in that PPV. If Mayweather loses that PPV will flop.
>>
>>77824327

GGG has been exposed his last 2 fights

>muh flu

canelo will sleep him
>>
>>77824069
literally who
>>
>>77824519
I remember how easily he destroyed Wade. It made me think he'd retire unbeaten. Also, he is a few pounds naturally heavier than Canelo, and a much harder puncher. We will see.

Are you putting money on Canelo?
>>
>>77824717

i used to think that GGG was unstoppable as well but his movement was clearly lacking vs jacobs and brook and he ended up looking vulnerable in a lot of situations. it's undeniable that GGG is a heavier hitter but canelo is obviously capable himself of putting anyone down.

i'm not going to be betting cause i'm moving country next week and it's illegal where im going lel
>>
>>77824979
good reasoning.
I just moved to the flag you see two weeks ago, and this is my 4th country so far.
Best of luck, bro.
>>
>>77823573

Dead before. Dead after regardless of result.

Boxing fags should be kissing McGregor's feet for making the sport relevant and for a brief moment

Nobody gives a flying fuck about GGG Canelo
>>
>>77825082
please be bait
>>
>>77824522
Glengarry Glen Ross duh
>>
>>77824979

Jacobs is a totally different type of fighter to Canelo

If Jacobs came in equally as big v Canelo the fight would be equally as tough
>>
>>77823573
>rugby team beating the Patriots at football
This is a good analogy.
>This would be the equivalent of an MLS team beating Germany
This is not.
>>
>>77824127
It'd humiliate America.
>>
>>77825187
I don't think they'd give a shit in Argentina, Colombia or Panama
>>
>>77825110

deluded if you think boxing is relevant

GGG and Canelo could walk down the street and not get noticed.
>>
>>77825341
sadly for (you), it wasn't bait
>>
>>77825187
nothing can humiliate America. stop pretending Chicano
>>
>>77823573
>This would be the equivalent of an MLS team beating Germany. Or a rugby team beating the Patriots at football.

If anything, it's more of the distinction between burger handegg and canadian handegg
>>
>>77824222
Boxing isn't on life support, though. Americans have just found a different combat sport where black people aren't totally dominant. The rest of the world is enjoying boxing but would prefer a better pool of heavyweights that fight each other more often
>>
He will not lose. Stop the memes.
>>
dead
>>
>>77823573

Its more like if the Champion of Candian Handegg beat the Patriots.
>>
>>77823573
quit making these stupid ass threads when you know it wont happen
>>
>>77829667
the only stupid ass in here in here is you gaylord ass fuck
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.