[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to the spain guys here. With your big clubs like Barca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: neymar.jpg (70KB, 960x670px)
neymar.jpg
70KB, 960x670px
Question to the spain guys here.

With your big clubs like Barca and Real regularly making transfers in the double and now even triple digit million range, what tax cut of those transfers actually end up benefitting the spain people? I heard somewhere that spanish clubs don't pay any taxes, but that would be silly. I mean, your economy is doing pretty badly, surely some extra money from those multi million euro deals could help out just that little bit.
>>
File: 12398as7d98a.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12398as7d98a.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>77816018
Are transfer fees taxable in Germany?
>>
>>77816135
Technically they are, since before the law they are really just regular trade deals, but I think there is some kind of gentleman agreement between the clubs and the government.

Thing is, the German economy can afford that, and most transfers are still rather small, compared to the spanish and english ones, anyway.
>>
>>77816018
Clubs pay taxes & Hacienda get a cut of trasfers. Two years ago, "Beckham Law" was eliminated & taxes were raised up from 34% to 50%.
Cases like Messi o Ronaldo are examples of the persecution of tax evasion in spanish futball & a consecuense of the elimination of "Beckham Law". Players like Mascherano or X. Alonso were judged & fined for this.
>>
>>77816018
>I heard somewhere that spanish clubs don't pay any taxes

they pay taxes just like every other company. the only exception to this rule affected Real Madrid, Barça, Osasuna and Athletic Bilbao which for historical reason were considered "sporting societies" instead of corporations and for that reason were subject to a corporate tax rate of 25% instead of 30%. The rule was abolished a couple years ago and the four clubs now pay the same rate as everyone else plus they had to compensate for the unpaid taxes during the period 1990-2015.

A VAT tax (21%) applies when release clauses are executed, but that's a contractual figure that pretty much only exists in Spain and i'm almost certain regular transfer fees are exempt from taxation, in Spain and elsewhere (at least within the Union and the EEC at large, I believe China taxes them in some way).

All in all, I'd say Spanish clubs are subject to higher taxation than their equivalents in most European countries. Both the corporate and income tax (for high earners) are higher in Spain than they are in the UK, Germany, Netherlands, etc. Not sure about France right now, but Macron is likely to lower taxes in the future if he hasn't already.
>>
File: Fat fuck muslim.jpg (61KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fat fuck muslim.jpg
61KB, 1200x675px
>>77816018
With Neymar? None. Zero. because of a new law from Tebas that entered the very past year. That was why Tebas got that desperate. I am still laughing

https://cincodias.elpais.com/cincodias/2017/08/03/midinero/1501781981_480531.html
>>
>>77818155
>>77818583
>>77818708
Huh, alright. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>77816018
> I heard somewhere that spanish clubs don't pay any taxes

this is what happens when you use sp as source of knowledge and news
>>
>>77818708
>New law from Tebas
>>
>>77818869
Actually, it was in a casual conversation with my football coach yesterday.
>>
>>77819584
guy's just butthurt af because real and barça are richer than bayern even though germany is richer than spain
>>
>>77818879
Lol, don't pretend you or any spanish man has read a single law article in your lives, Paquito. You're too retarded for that. Leave that to intellectual writers and alpha policemen like me
>>
>>77819795
He's actually a Gladbach fan.
>>
>>77816018
>economy is doing poorly
>lol why don't you just take more fucking taxes dummy

yuropean economics sure are brilliant
>>
>>77822058
German economy is doing pretty fine, while countries like Greece, whose economies for generations was based around some super rich families that don't really pay taxes, is the one slumping.
>muh EU
Yeah, there is a bigger picture, but all in all, higher taxing is not detrimental to a stable economy.
>>
>>77818155
The "Becham law" was repelled in 2009 and it has little to do with tax dodging.

Clubs used to owe an awful lot of money to the taxman. In recent years a form of strict financial control has been introduced and this debt is rapidly dissapearing.
>>
File: 1449332953317.png (84KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1449332953317.png
84KB, 258x245px
>>77816018
>benefitting the spain people
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.