[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8 dM_pZC7M >you will N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3239.png (375KB, 682x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3239.png
375KB, 682x383px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dM_pZC7M

>you will NEVER be as inspirational as Brendan Rodgers

Why even live?
>>
>>77800766
People really give shit to Brendan, but if you really think about it, he entered Liverpool when they were at their worst in a long time. This was when Suarez wasn't really that great, Downing was the sub-par LM. Henderson was extremely terrible, you can say what you want, but it was during the Rodgers era when Henderson began to improve. So much was wrong during those days and I personally feel like Rodgers did a good job in rebuilding the team. Klopp is definitely better but still I personally give still respect to rodge.
>>
>>77801080
>This was when Suarez wasn't really that great

Suarez was fine under Dalglish. It was clear he was about to make a step up to world class regardless of who his new manager was. He was great in spite of Rodgers, not because of him. Just like he and Messi won the CL in spite of Enrique.
>>
>>77800766
>British ''''''''''''''''inspiration'''''''''''''''''''''''''

fuck me no wonder you're fucking overrun by trucks and muslims
>>
>>77801123
t. Chang
>>
>>77800766
>you can only trust yourselves

what about your teammates? that's kind of the point of teamsports... you have the courage to do something because you know there is someone behind you who will cover for you in case you fuck up
>>
>>77801462
>yourselves
Pretty sure he's refering to the team as a unit since he's talking to them as one
>>
>>77801462
and your fans
and your family
>>
>>77801462
>remember one thing, you can only truth yourself ... but also these other people
>>
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wujTSELwsPA
>>
>>77801404
There's nothing wrong with being a Chink, Ahmed.
>>
Brenny la'
>>
File: being kinography.jpg (31KB, 630x353px) Image search: [Google]
being kinography.jpg
31KB, 630x353px
Was Being Liverpool ahead of its time?
>>
>>77800766
>they replaced this fine gentleman with a literal Reddit: the manager and his memenpressing
>>
File: 1392228309789.jpg (173KB, 881x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392228309789.jpg
173KB, 881x500px
>>77800766
>give embarrassing speech like this
>team loses 3-0 to West Brom

top fucking kek.

Rodgers carries himself with an undeserved level of arrogance, and the way he threw his entire backroom staff (who he'd been with for years) under the bus to save his own job for a couple more months shows what a coward he is.

His consistent failure in "big games", particularly away from home, show he lacks that extra bit of grit and intelligence that top managers need to be successful. He was consistently outsmarted by the other top managers, and the only period of success was when he realised it was worthless trying to implement tactics when you have Sturridge + Suarez up top with Coutinho behind
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.