[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only fucker on this website who doesn't give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1443543186816.png (158KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1443543186816.png
158KB, 417x405px
Am I the only fucker on this website who doesn't give a shit about maymac
>>
You cared enough to make a thread
>>
No.

>I'd say about 10% of the board (smelly guidos, niggers, and people over the age of 50) REALLY care
>40% are mildly interested, but mostly for meme/shitposting reasons
>50% live in the year 2017 and cannot care less about apepunch
>>
i cant wait till its over. i used to respect boxing.
>>
>>77795119
dumnb
>>
i've never understood the appeal of any combat "sports"

it's literally just one dude beating another dude up. that's not a game, it's just barbaric lowest-common-denominator bullshit. it's the reality tv of the athletic world
>>
>>77795060
>Caring about two manlets pillow fighting each other
No fucking thank you
>>
>>77795157
pleb opinion, go back to your mom run special interest group
>>
>>77795060
There's at max 10 threads about it
All the other threads aren't about MayMac, you can talk about different sports in them

Instead, you decide to make a thread asking if you're a special snowflake
>>
>>77795157
What you doing instead, just taking your wife's son to the park or something?
>>
I care but I'm ashamed because I think this fight is the equivalent of a clickbait article. And yet I want to watch it.
>>
>>77795060
only people from usa, if you want to see this fights and you live outside usa you are the perfect example of a brainwashed sheep that just follow trends
>>
>>77795060
What's a Maymac?
>>
>>77795157
i wouldn't mind combat sports, at least the entertaining ones, if they weren't whored out to be reality tv-esque
>>
>>77795060
>I hate fun
>>
I'm only in it for the BTFO reaction threads when the fight is over desu
>>
>>77795060
>being hype for a meme fight
>>
>>77795844
a new burger at mcdicks.
>>
The dodgers would kick both of these faggot's asses

Post about a real sport
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.