[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Have shit GK > Have shit defence > Just lost your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: sport-preview-mbappe2.jpg (104KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
sport-preview-mbappe2.jpg
104KB, 1200x800px
> Have shit GK
> Have shit defence
> Just lost your starting CM
> HEY LETS BUY OUR 324# STRIKER SO WE CAN SCORE 10 GOALS AGAINST STRASBOURG
>>
>>77779696
>> Just lost your starting CM
Literally who?
>>
>>77779718
he probably means Matuidi
>>
Rabiot is fine
>>
>>77779696
joke's on you, they're only taking him on loan
>>
>>77779757
they'll buy him next year
>>
>>77779696
>have GOAT attack
>mediocre to poor defence
this literally works for Barcelona
>>
>>77779757
>>77779757
That shit is only on English newspapers for some reason. Today every French website is announcing a real transfer. Its going to be like 150-180M + 1 PSG player (probably Lucas).

Rippoff of the century.
>>
>>77779696
> Just lost your starting CM
isn't fabinho comprised in the deal?
anyway, yes it's a dumb and very costly transfer they don't actually need, they want him because they believe he can become the future best french player
>>
FIFA is a joke. Buying Neymar should've been a violation of financial fair play. Its such bullshit how nothing has happened to them.

This is just overkill. The sad part is FIFA won't do shit, like the spineless corrupt cowards they are they'll keep bending over for the oil sheiks.
>>
>>77779844
>americans whine how much they communism all the time
>b-but its okay if its in our sports
>>
>>77779859
t. 3rd world peon
>>
>>77779867
good argument
>>
> Hey guys we just broke the record for the most expensive transfer ever
> Now we're going for the second most expensive transfer ever made, IN THE SAME TRANSFER WINDOW

If this isnt a big "fuck you" to the financial fair play I dont know what it is.
>>
>>77779844
>paying a release clause should be illegal
Its Barcelona fault to have that in their contract
>>
>>77779795
>isn't fabinho comprised in the deal?

I don't think so m8.
If Fabinho AND Mbappé leave, Monaco would lose literally every single relevant player they had from last year, its insane.
>>
>>77779914
It's a bit mad how they made such a strong start to the ligue 1 season. They brought in some decent talent too I actually think Tielemans might even be a step up. Pls leave Dolberg alone tho
>>
>>77779844
>not understanding what the fuck FFP is
>"This is just overkill"

Please refrain from posting again
>>
>>77779914
that's what I read, but yeah it will be the straw that will break the camel's back if monaco lose fabinho too
jardim will GTFO, he is already tired of losing half his team every year
>>
>>77779904
The problem isn't the release clause, the problem is that PSG could afford a release clause that no other club in the world can because they're backed by a fucking nation.

How is any team supposed to compete against a team financially supported by a country? That shit just ruins the sport.

>>77779967
>It's okay for a country to financially support a club.
Go eat frog legs or something Pierre. This ain't good for Ligue 1 or for the sport at all.
>>
>>77780003
>That shit ruins the sport
PSG were going to win the league anyway. It's like if Golden State brought LeBron. Nothing has changed, just a bigger blow out
>>
>>77779984
I seriously have no idea about what they're doing or plan to do with all that money. They're freaking Monaco, they're rich already and its not like they want a new stadium or a new training center.

That Russian guy at the top is probably just feasting on that green to compensate for the money he lost to his ex wife.
>>
>>77780034
What about the champions league?

Should PSG buy themselves to the title because no other country can compete financially with Qatar? How would that be fun? At least Barca became wealthy through their own means. PSG just got gifted their money.
>>
read my lips

money laundering
>>
>>77780049
>country

Meant club
>>
>>77779904
Release clauses are obligatory in Lel Liga, they don't have the choice to not have them.
>>
>>77780049
yeah but most powerhouses started this way. Madrid, Milan(both), etc. It's just the way the game works.
>>
>>77780049
The sooner the CL is ruined the better. It's a meme commercial money grab. At best it should only occur every other year. Then let PSG have the French league, no one will ever give a fuck about it anyway.
>>
>>77780049
>At least Barca became wealthy through their own means

I'm not defending PSG in any way and Qatar is shady as fuck, but suggar daddies were created by the likes of UEFA.

Why?.Cause Its the only option left for someone who want to get into the sport, as Leagues like La Liga and organizations like FIFA/UEFA exist only to protect big markets.

Even if today you start from the bottom with a team of 11 Messis, you literally cant make it to the top by merit.

You take Barca as an exemple. They were protected for decades by their domestic league, allowing them to invest crazy amounts of money when they had collossal debts. You cant fail that way. For Real, its even worse.

Suggar daddies are the result of this protectionism. They literally have to force their way into revelancy by feeding the system with what it recognize : money. So at the end, you get ridiculous situations like this, PSG or City paying absurd money to be protected.
>>
>>77779859

>communism is any regulation

Sell me a nuke, Boris!
>>
>>77780089
They started with a rich guy not with a country backing them.

A team owned by a rich guy like Chelsea can't compete with Quatar. That comparison is terrible because a nation will always have more wealth. I can't think of any rich billionaire Owner that could dish as much money as PSG.
>>
>>77780034
>PSG were going to win the league anyway
like last year lel
>>
>>77780049
>At least Barca became wealthy through their own means.
>Protected by the spanish governement from their huge debts
>>
>>77780334
This
Top kek
>>
funny that the only sensible posts itt are from an american
this shit is ridiculous and psg need to be punished desu
>>
>>77780424
I'm fine with it as long as psg don't sign anyone else

If they make another biggish signing in the next 3 years then ffp has failed. Hell fair play is why city and real wouldn't offer mbop the stupid wages he wants
>>
>>77780287
>not with a country backing them
But Milan and Madrid did
>>
>yfw mbrappe already hit his peak and will never get any better
>>
>>77780121
Just woke up again. Going to sleep again after this post.
>you literally cant make it to the top by merit.
Leicester City and Atletico. Heck even RB Leipzig have made it to the top by wise investments not by buying superstars.

>You take Barca as an exemple. They were protected for decades by their domestic league, allowing them to invest crazy amounts of money when they had collossal debts. You cant fail that way. For Real, its even worse.
As bad as Barca and Real have been in that regard (especially Madrid) the benefits they have gotten are no where near as bad as PSG. Also in Barcas defense some of the benefits they got where also given to Athletic and other teams, from what I remember too sleepy to make sure. So its not like only Barca benefited even if they where the big winners. Real, though, I really can't defend them. Yet at bad as Real is PSG have/will surpass them as Qatar gave them 300 million for one player and then another 150 million for another. No club can afford that, and Madrid couldn't get away with screwing the Spanish taxpayers like that either.

Now you could argue that Madrid made it to the top by getting helped by their government but not to the extent that PSG have. And if you think Madrid getting to the top like that is unfair why would you want more clubs to do the same? The sport needs more Atletis and Leicesters, not more oil sheiks buying a bunch of superstars.
>>
The reason PSG buys Mbappe is to weaken their rivals. The classic Bayern tactic. Supposedly they're also in for Fabinho.
>>
File: 1455022527_b179a.png (195KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
1455022527_b179a.png
195KB, 620x420px
>It's Mbabbpe's first day at P$G
>Nerman and him immediately hit it off, bonding over both being filthy new money monkeys, or whatever.
>After training they decide to go for a drive in their disgustingly tacky nouveau riche cars.
>At a traffic light Nerman underestimates the power of his car, spins out and crashes into Mbrabbpe and two other cars.
>Instantly killing a family of 4, Mrbabbe and himself while also severely injuring 2 others.

What is your reaction /sp/?
>>
>>77779696
>1 (one) decent season
why are scouts so fucking stupid? who is he going to replace anyways? Di maria?
this is painfully retarded
>>
>>77779781
they really should've done 150mil plus a bunch of psg's most promising academy kids
>>
>>77780977

Traffic is too bad in Paris to be able to drive fast.

Otherwise Ronaldinho would be ded.

Lady Di was an inside job.
>>
File: 1502915207990.jpg (319KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502915207990.jpg
319KB, 671x1000px
>>77780977
>What is your reaction /sp/?
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>77780003
>PSG could afford a release clause that no other club in the world can
City and Milan spend more money than PSG. I prefer havin Nerman for 222 than a bunch of average players for more.
Also amerifarts don't know how ffp rules are and how they are applied, for example, you can divide the amount of transfert in years of contract signed, for Nerman it's 222m/5y, so less than 50m each years.
>>
>>77780076
Barcelona's fault for not giving Neymar a billion dollar release clause, Florentino did that in Real Madrid
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.