[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McGregor - Mayweather What Happened: Bieber is getting his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: justin-bieber_floyd-mayweather.png (312KB, 426x378px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber_floyd-mayweather.png
312KB, 426x378px
McGregor - Mayweather

What Happened:
Bieber is getting his life straight, going to church and all.
Part of that is not hanging out with Mayweather anymore, because loves strip clubs and all that shit.
Biebs even unfollowed Mayweather on Instagram.

The Result:
Floyd lost his shit. Screaming angry, says TMZ. Really fucking pissed and losing his shit on the daily about it.

Why It Matters:
Mayweather is going to be off his game. Usually it's Conor getting into people's heads but that didn't work with Mayweather. However, breaking up with Biebs definitely has Mayweather off his game. He's that upset about it. Floyd will fuck up, and lose.

Why it matters to you:
You can bet on Conor, and make money. You're fucking welcome, ladies.
>>
>>77776129
>You can bet on Conor, and make money

First of all, I would not bet on a fixed match, even if I wasn't poor. Second of all, when has a 0-0 beaten a 49-0? Thirdly, why are we talking about Justin Bieber (or like you call him, "Biebs") in the sports forum of the Manchurian bulletin board?
>>
>>77776264
OP is Bieber
>>
>>77776129
>>
>>77776129

Things that didnt throw mayweather off before a fight:
>having his estranged father give tips to his opponent pre De La Hoya
>pending jail sentence pre cotto fight
>dancing with the stars during hatton camp
>getting his babies aborted and breaking up with fiance pre maidana 1 (I think it was this fight)
>losing a few hundred thousand betting the night before the Canelo fight.
>>
File: besties forever14.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
besties forever14.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
>>77776650
>implying any of those things are as dear to floyd as biebs
he broke his heart dude
>>
File: Bieber Mayweather.jpg (143KB, 776x920px) Image search: [Google]
Bieber Mayweather.jpg
143KB, 776x920px
They're the few people who accept silence over conversation
A relationship like this denies silly promises and persuasion
You don't feel the need to second guess thoughts or measure words
Their love comes in wholes, not halves, not thirds
They're the ones that guide you through when fate takes a turn
Fights, small and large, end in forgiveness, never a burn
You forget about first impressions and the feelings they brought
You're grateful for who they are and you forgive 'em for what they're not
>>
>>77776129
Money got the hands, and Connor got the legs. Connor can't use his legs. A short summary.
>>
>>77776986
Conor has the age and reach and motivation, and is friends with Drake, didn't break up with Bieber
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.