[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people around here actually think Conor will not get KO'ed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

File: download4343.jpg (9KB, 320x158px) Image search: [Google]
download4343.jpg
9KB, 320x158px
I bet Floyd KO's Conor Mecgregory by round 5 but MMA fans keep saying that Conor will win or even take it 12 Rounds...HOW JUST HOW ? HE's AN AMATEUR BOXER NEVER BOXED IN HIS LIFE AT THIS LEVEL EXPLAIN URSELVES
>>
White power thats how
>>
>>77773341
No ko. Match is fixed. Goober fights all 12 rounds with the champ and looks like ground beef face at the end but it sets up for a irl rocky/Creed style rematch within 2 years

Cap this
>>
Is Mayweather allowed to bring a baseball bat and have a free first shot?
That's the only way its happening, pal.
>>
>>77773341
Floyd can't KO anyone.
>>
>>77773441
He doesn't need to knock him out cold. If Mcgregor is eating tons of shots and can't defend himself the ref will stop it.
>>
>>77773459
Floyd can't do anything but tap and run around the ring

He doesn't hit for shit. It's a rigged archaic sport where his gentle taps are scored as hits.
>>
>>77773341
Conor himself said it, he's taken shin bone to the face. the guy who hasn't knocked someone out in 10 years wont knock him out. Mayweather is gonna win by decision.
>>
Conor will win. All it takes is for one punch to land at any single point in the entire fight. Mayweather's never fought anyone that's as unique as Conor; this guy has power that Floyd, or anyone else in combat sports history, can come close to matching. He would literally murder Mayweather in 3 seconds flat in any type of real fight.

Conor's also already destroyed the UFC, a much more physically demanding and harder sport than boxing. He will have the stamina advantage and age advantage over old man Floyd.

regardless Conor has already won by getting the fight in the first place. He's made a right mug out of the sport of boxing, you played right into his hands and gave him exactly what he wanted; money. He's played you like a fiddle and is about to destroy your sport once and for all.
>>
Floyd has no power. He won't KO Conor but he will make him look like an awful boxer, by virtue of being one of the best ever
>>
Lay down the hash pipe Preben, Floyd couldn't even KO his sleeping girlfriend.
>>
Look at it this way, between the 8 oz. gloves and the fact Floyd is a great punch dodger, IF Floyd gets hit, it will be by far the hardest he has ever been hit.....and he's old.

So it could really be over quickly, in Conor's favor.

Prove me wrong
Protip: YOU CANT
>>
Fox want that pay a lot of mobey in orther to be able to watch this fight.
Any of you will make a free stream to watch tge fight for free?
>>
>>77773565

Someone who doesn't know anything about boxing
>>
>>77773341

Conor's corner will throw in the towel once he starts getting beaten up badly and Conor will pretend to get mad. Screencap this post.
>>
File: 7gKm157.jpg (63KB, 900x749px) Image search: [Google]
7gKm157.jpg
63KB, 900x749px
>>77773603
Mayweather fought in 8oz gloves almost all his fights and are you trolling or actually believe Floyd is some meme god one man punch guy ? What about Shane Mosley and Canelo ? You're saying those guys didn't hit hard ?
>>
Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out in 10 years there's is no chance of him knocking out McGoober
>>
Mayweather last KO was Ortiz back in 2011. If you don't want to count that, then Hatton back in 2007
>>
>>77773551
I don't expect Floyd to KO Conor clean or anything but don't underestimate how effecting fatigue can be on peoples ability to take a punch. Watch the first Diaz fight. If Floyd gets a finish it will probably be by body shots or a mercy TKO from accumulation.
>>
>>77773703

you understand how incredibly inferior Conor is as a boxer compared to all these guys right?
>>
>>77773565
Conor had 80+ minutes to KO Pauli Macaroni and the best he could manage was a controversial knock down. Do you really think he's going to KO Floyd in 30 minutes?
>>
Boxing is rigged
>>
>>77773769
I'm not saying McGregor is going to win, just that Floyd won't knock him out
>>
honest question, do we know at what time this is? i know it's saturday, just would like to know what time.

thanks
>>
>>77773942
sunday 4am in UK, will b 5 or 6 for you i guess
>>
>>77773993
ah, so it is set. i saw something similar, but they mentioned that they dont know exact time yet.
5am it is. thanks
>>
wait people actually think Mayweather being 40 is going to be a factor??

Nigga still looks like he's 25.
>>
>>77773565
>t. delusional trailer park resident
>>
>>77773690
MMA guys strike like girls. A boxer can knock down any MMA fiht in a striking context
>>
File: BrainSmall.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
BrainSmall.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>yeah he could get a lucky punch though
>>
>>77774508
what a retarded argument
49 actual professional boxers couldn't get a lucky punch, but mcgregor can apparently
>>
>>77774564
Everytime I see people suggest it I roll my eyes and if I can be bothered link them to a Mayweather defensive highlight video
>>
>year 2049
>I have to PPV some Asian company for my family videoclips
Thanks America
>>
>>77774484
>striking context
In a striking context an MMA guy would just throw a leg kick and the boxer would fall to the ground crying.
>>
>>77773633
I could see this happening. Connor saves face and gets to talk shit about how he would have won with just one more round.
>>
>>77774564
Professionals are trained. Conor, by comparason, is not. Floyd knows what to defend against vs a pro.

Watch Conor try to windmill and get a DQ win after Floyd rabbit punches him.
>>
>>77773378
nah in 2 years there will be a new hype job available to line mayweathers pockets with another 400m+
>>
>>77774642
No way a ref is DQing Floyd
>>
>>77773378
>hey man we're gonna fix this fight so we can have an even bigger rematch
>oh cool what's the plan?
>I smash your face in and possibly scar you for life
>nah I'm good thanks
>>
>Lifetime boxing greats can't beat Mayweather
>Somehow Connor will
>>
>>77774642
>Professionals are trained. Conor, by comparason, is not. Floyd knows what to defend against vs a pro.
this is like saying a button masher will beat SFV evo players because the masher doesn't play 'professionally'
>>
>>77773769
> as a boxer
Boxing is about KILL ZONES, Mayweather himself is all about the Matador style. MMA is all about the killzones, only in MMA there are more killzones than boxing, great MMA fighters are paranoid, great defensive boxers are also paranoid.

MMA uses 10 times more energy than boxing in the clinches and wrestling, Elite MMA fighters have better endurance than boxers.

McGregor will bring two things that are an advantage, his awareness of killzones and endurance.
>>
Mayweather wins by KO in the 8th. Screencap this
>>
File: canelo.gif (881KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
canelo.gif
881KB, 500x332px
>>77774777

those digits though
>>
>>77774805
>muh digits
This isn't 2016 anymore.
>>
Boxing is a work and this will be much better booked than anything WWE has produced in the last years.

This >>77773378 is the most realistic scenario. McGregor will win but not in humiliating fashion. He may even throw a punch that will ""stun"" Mayweather leading to a huge comeback that mayweather will stop in a cheap way. They'll make Mcgregor the babyface on this.
>>
>>77774747
>comparing combat sports to video gaming
kys. please.
>>
>People really think the best defensive boxer of all-time who has NEVER been knocked out is suddenly going to be KO'ed by a jumped paddy UFCmeme

My fucking sides.
>>
>>77773459
If Floyd trades with McGregor he is in legit trouble.
>>
Mcgregor looked fucking nervous today. WTF was that cringe ass faceoff?
>>
File: 0.Piccolo.jpg (174KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
0.Piccolo.jpg
174KB, 1400x700px
Honestly I don't know shit about boxing, and very little about MMA.

But I can't see this fight ending any other way than Mayweather winning.

I assume it will be staged enough to last full 12 rounds so McGregor saves his 'honor' by lasting a full match against one legendary boxer.

But honestly, unless floyd isn't taking this seriously and does not prepare enough, there is simply too much difference for this to end any other way.

And I don't think floyd is broke enough to let the irish win in order to stage a rematch. Smashing a perfect record against a n00b? That's like wasting a full career for nothing.
>>
>>77775101
I don't get why people say he'll take a dive for money. He handpicked opponents and waited them out just so he would stay undefeated, and they say he'll let his record go to waste now
>>
>>77775161

So much this.

Floyd is probably much more dangerous outside the ring than inside, and from records he is astonishingly good inside.

No way he is losing. Simply no way he would have signed up for the fight if there was any riskof losing it.
>>
Kek at People shilling Mayweather all summer so the Conor odds have a better return for this rigged shit
>>
>>77774977
It's not in Mayweather's nature to trade lol. He's not going to start at 40, no matter the opposition.
>>
>>77775281
Too old to trade and most likely too old to showboat against McGregor. Trying to cut it close will become turning out the lights.
>>
he wore a chinstrap against Paulie

pretty much confirmed to me that he knows he's GBTFO
>>
Floyd won't even try to KO him. It's too much risk. He will play the safest game ever, just volume punching and running away. People who actually believe he will destroy Conor's face round after round, are getting worked harder than the people who buy that Conor will win inside 4 rounds.
>>
>>77773341
Conor put Paulie Ravioli, a former boxing world champion, on his ass and sent him home from sparring with a concussion. As a 0-0 boxer. I don't doubt Conor any more.
>>
>>77773341
>KOd
No, he'll run away and win by "Decision"
>>
Sounds like Mayweather is the Jake Shields of boxing
>>
>>77774888
>recognizing he's referencing video games
kys. please.
>>
>>77775469

If I were to bet, I'll bet at this. Floyd by unanymous after 12 rounds of defensive boxing master class. None of them badly hurt. Fans massively disappointed.

Only workaround is some staged shit to put some emotion.
>>
>>77775550
Or the 41 year old whose been retired for 3 years and had pretty lax fight camp just doesnt move as good as he use too, and the young stud McGregor walks him down all night and breaks his face.
>>
>>77773565
>Mayweather's never fought anyone that's as unique as Conor
>considered delusional
The sad part about this is, after the fight, all the pieces of shit who were dumbfuckbiased (all boxing fans, all boxing media) will all start acting like this was common knowledge and that they all knew this was a enormous threat.
>>
>>77775281
Mayweathers whole plan is to be the aggressor though.

>>77775502
Theres a shit ton of backstory there. He also apparently used "dirty shots" that refs will take away points/call the fight for.
>>
>>77775598
I feel like thats just Mayweather trying to sell the fight, theres no way hes the aggressor.
>>
>>77775579
Listen, I want Conor to win, I really do. At one point I even bought the whole Conor will destroy him narrative. The reality is that boxing is a figured game and has been for quite some time. Conor won't bring anything Floyd hasn't seen before, and McGregor's only chance is a lucky KO, which is a big IF, since Floyd isn't actually known for being a chinlet.
>>
>>77775640
Maybe its just him trying to get people to believe he can hang. The fight already sold. No matter how he fights it the majority of people think Conor will win
>>
>>77775579

Interested in the fight camp.

Is Floyd not training hard enough? That would be sad and risky for him, honestly.
Connor's only hope IMO.
>>
>>77775674
>Listen, I want Conor to win, I really do. At one point I even bought the whole Conor will destroy him narrative.
Lol imagine being this much of a bitch. wew lad
>>
>>77775735
Its been stated multiple times by various people that his camp is a bit lax, and compared to McGregors camp its not even close.

Its also the eye test, Mayweather has been doing talk shows and what not. McGregor puts in work.
>>
File: RNC.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
RNC.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>77775929
>McGregor puts in work.
Uh huh.
>>
File: ufc-205-alvarez-v-mcgregor.jpg (80KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
ufc-205-alvarez-v-mcgregor.jpg
80KB, 650x452px
>>77776007
>>
>>77776031
>le cut 2 weight divisions to bully manlets man
wew
>>
It will be boring and forgettable, but loads of $€£¥ will be made. Be smart!
>>
>>77773610
I will :3
>>
>>77775101
This is the only honest post in the thread. None of you assholes know shit about boxing and you are all embarrassing yourselves. See you in a few days /sp/ I'm taking a break until this dumass spectacle is over. Stay hydrated so you don't die from losing too many tears after watching your meme hero lose.
>>
File: eat your words.jpg (303KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
eat your words.jpg
303KB, 640x427px
>>77776007
The whole world is gonna eat their words
>>
>>77776153
You wish, leafboi.
>>
>>77776150
How big of a faggot are you if you cant enjoy a fight? Please stay off /sp/ do us all a favour.
>>
>>77773565
> conor also already destroyed the ufc

I haven't seen all of his fights but the last one I did see he physically gave up to a guy that was 16-11 and fought him on a 4 day notice withe no training camp.

Its gonna be a bad week for dana, jon jones is about to get banned for life and his boyfriend is bout to get dusted by a 40 year old retired boxer.
>>
>>77773603
> c-c-conor hits harder than anyone

Marcos Maidana would like a word with you

Sugar Shane eould like a word with you

Berto would like a word with you

De la hoya would like a word with you

Thats just to name a few.
>>
>>77773603
>IF Floyd gets hit, it will be by far the hardest he has ever been hit
>the hardest he's ever been hit
Are mma autists this out of touch with reality?
Can't wait for all the shitposting after goober is humiliated
>>
File: thanks doc.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
thanks doc.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
mayweather is gonna give that irish trash a daily dose. Cant wait to stream and watch the irish nigger get BTFO so we dont get more of these meme fights.
>>
>>77773690
You can win a match without knocking someone out retard
>>
>>77776855
>Do people around here actually think Conor will not get KO'ed ?
>>
>>77774805
I almost respected your comment

but then i read "dose digits doe"
>>
>>77776927
>amerifat can't read
gg cletus
>>
Why do so many people pass over the fact that Mayweather is 40 years old? That's a big deal.
>>
File: mayweather mcgregor.jpg (56KB, 1798x175px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather mcgregor.jpg
56KB, 1798x175px
>>
>>77775203
t. Nate Silver
>>
>>77776665
>Gayweather
>Beating up hasbeens when they're on the rebound

What a "GOAT".
>>
>>77777093
>muh boxing is an art
Niggerhit is just apes pounding each other. Everyone in this circlejerk acting like it’s some kind of schweaty ape chess are literal retards that belong on /asp/
>>
Also, octs and Conor wins
>>
>>77777069
Because they want to believe it’s not just nigger mandrama
>>
What's crazy is Floyd hasn't even been legitimately knocked down let alone knocked out, but people actually think McGregor will one shot KO him. If anything there's more chance Mayweather will one shot McGregor if he starts getting wild and leaving his chin out in the air.
>>
>>77777517
>implying niggerhit is chess and isn’t rigged af
>>
Rolling for McGregor winning
>>
If they were dobig MMA then yeah; McGregor would win. But it's boxing, so the more experienced athlete in that technique will win. It's not that hard?

(Unless the match is fixed and they have McGregor win for the UFC money)
>>
>>77777540
Why wouldn't they rig it to have a white guy be the boxing champ of the world? Like an American white guy, for the market?
>>
>>77777242
Have you ever boxed before? Be honest anon

You act like you know so much about it
>>
>>77773341
floyd is going to make him look like a total chump. going to be so bad that people think it's fixed lol
>>
>>77773574
>Floyd has no power.
pure meme. you will change your mind on this by round 5 after floyd is slapping his ass around and conor is already swollen
>>
>Connor is going to knock him out!
>It's fixed for Connor to lose!
Pick one you delusional faggots. Your potato is going to be ridiculed
>>
>>77773728
>>never ko'd anyone in his boxing career
>>
>>77778569

>>>never ko'd anyone in his boxing career
>>
>>77778635
mmafags everyone
>>
>>77774103
He looks like he's twelve tbqh.
>>
>>77778658

I just wanted to keep the combo going ;-;
>>
You tried and failed, faggots. Mayweather wins.

>>77777778
>>
>>77773341
It will goes the distance, McGregor is smart enough to not impale himself in the last rounds and Mayweather don't have enough punching power.
>>
>>77778759

but what about >>77777777
>>
>>77777037
tfw im from the UK on holiday lul
>>
>>77773341
Mayweather isn't going to KO McGregor because you CAN win a boxing match through a KO, but that's not how he's gone undefeated. He plays for points and to win, not to be flashy. He's just going to do the same defensive stuff he always does while poking for a couple points here and there.
>>
>>77775101
>And I don't think floyd is broke enough to let the irish win in order to stage a rematch. Smashing a perfect record against a n00b? That's like wasting a full career for nothing.

I could honestly see Floyd putting money ahead of his legacy
>>
File: is this what god wanted for me.png (374KB, 564x652px) Image search: [Google]
is this what god wanted for me.png
374KB, 564x652px
>Only two people in this whole thread that realize this match is fixed and all of boxing within the last 5 years is fixed

wew
>>
>>77779058
his legacy will make him more money over time than anything he can get by losing against mcgregor
>>
>>77776558
To be fair. Conor never stood a chance against a Diaz brother and Nate only lost the rematch because he's a retard and hurt himself beforehand.

Conor needs to defend his fucking belts against real fighters that'll smoke him and stop playing WWE with guys in other sports.
>>
>>77776058
wow so almost like every other ufc fighter in fucking history?

you realize EVERYONE cuts weight in order to have an advantage? no, you don't realize that
>>
>>77779086
You think he's smart enough for that to occur to him?
>>
>>77779113
>Nate only lost the rematch because he's a retard and hurt himself beforehand.

like he hurts himself before every loss?
>>
>>77779231
Nah he's just made it to where he is by accident, gtfo nigga
>>
I bet 200 euro's on it. Winning 1000 sounds allright.
>>
TKO is a safer bet.
>>
ronnie o'sullivan played also in some pool competitions 10 years ago and he was mediocre. You draw the conclusions.
>>
I can't see this not being rigged. Boxing is a dying sport, and if McGregor wins, it will be on life support. then if he loses his first ufc fight after, and everyone sees that anyone can beat "the guy who took down the boxing champ" boxing is officially DEAD. there's too many people with alot of money invested that will make sure that doesn't happen
>>
File: i_mad.jpg (14KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
i_mad.jpg
14KB, 316x234px
>>77774977
>If Floyd trades with McGregor he is in legit trouble.

But he won't. He'll just flounce around the ring for twelve rounds and win on points.
>>
>>77777777
>>
>>77788334
He does that against actual boxers. Not amateurs
>>
>>77774690
>Implying a punch drunk Irishman high on coke gives a fuck about his facial aesthetics
>>
desu boxing literally only takes 6 months to get good at without any fighting experience
that said, still put your money on the nig
>>
Will McGregor superman-punch him like Brad Pitt in Troy?
>>
Connor is a dead man walking. He's going to be murdered on Saturday. No one wants to put money on him, that's fine. I put $1,000 up on Mayweather getting a TKO and my idiot coworkers are all piling on against me. I'm gonna pay off my mom's Lexus on Sunday. Thanks, Mayweather
>>
>>77773341
He might be able to clinch and foul his way through the rounds desu.

I'd be fucking shocked if he won though
>>
Where is a good place to watch the full fight the next day without accidentally finding out who won?
>>
>>77788582
bet receive ?
>>
>>77788620
Honor system between bored dudes
KO, I win $3,000
No KO, they receive $330 each
>>
>>77788469
I guarantee he still does it.
For at least 6 rounds. Never underestimate your opponent, he know that shit it's the first rule in boxing.
He might go for it late but this coming forward shit is bollocks
>>
>>77773341
MW will do a typical points-focused defensive display to ensure he doesn't lose. It'll be boring and if you're paying for it, you're a chump.
>>
>>77788757
100% agree
>>
>>77774690
For $100million dollars you would fuck a dead muslim camel filled with razor blades.
Pussy
>>
Who's gonna win lads

http://www.strawpoll.me/13779752
>>
McGregor physically still looks like UFC McGregor. Not lean enough to go the distance with floyd, will definitely tire out.

Mayweather will win this, I have no doubt.

But McGregor is the real winner. All. Dat. Money
>>
>>77788858

mayweathers getting 70% of the purse though
>>
>>77773565
This. Conor's gonna win hands down.

Here's a great explanation by Skip Bayless of why Conor will win (skip to 6:42): https://youtu.be/lnkNveXrRWI?t=6m42s
>>
>>77773341
What typically happens to 40 year old fighters, my dude?
>>
>>77788981
They get knocked the fuck out which is exactly what Conor will do to Floyd in the last few rounds after stringing him out and frustrating him for the entire match
>>
>>77788894
How fast can an irishman piss away $100-$90million dollars?
Win or lose they will both be broke and homeless in 5years just like every fighter who came before them
>>
>>77789073
i think you switched up their names mate
>>
>>77776084
Absolutely BASED mexibro
>>
>>77789264
There's no reason to be salty, Jose.
>>
>>77789264
Everyone's saying Conor has to come out giving it everything because he needs to use his size and punching power before the fitness aspect kicks in.

But if Conor comes out just hanging back, trying to force Floyd into being the attacker, then that brings Floyd out of his comfort zone. He's used to boxing defensive.

And as the rounds go on, and there's little action, and the crowds are booing, Floyd's gonna feel more pressure - the fact that a rookie is taking him to 12 rounds. He won't be able to stand the humiliation and he'll start lashing out.

That's when Conor just needs a single shot to put him to sleep.
>>
File: cc2.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cc2.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>77789449
>this out of touch with reality
>>
>>77774642
Bitch Floyd has fought this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkRpykP6mQ
>>
>>77789449
Haha yeah Floyd Mayweather is notoriously easy to fool in the ring, he's sure to fall for that one and get drawn out.

You fucking mutant
>>
/box/ here with a quick reminder.

MMA will never be a fraction as relevant or prestigious as boxing. Face it, it's filled with sub par athletes (hence why fat bums like Derrick Lewis can be a legit contender) who simply weren't good enough to make it in boxing. It's just a fact, why wouldn't they box if they could? Even mediocre boxers like Paulie Malinaggi made a fuckload of money in his fights whereas legit fighters like TJ Dillashaw and RDA get paid peanuts.

Nah, boxing is never going away and MMA will forever be redneck tier trash. Now with Jon Jones popped and Ronda Rousey contemplating suicide, there's only Conor left and where is he right now? You guessed it, he's in boxing begging Floyd Mayweather to change his bum life by embarrassing him in the boxing ring.

Meanwhile boxing has Anthony Joshua who just pinged 1.5 million PPV buys. Canelo who did 1 million PPV buys against a heavybag and has another 1+ million PPV fight coming up with GGG. Lomachenko climbing through the stardom with another PPV event this year against Rigondeaux and shit, even McGregor is pretty much a boxer considering the fact that he's making more in this fight than every UFC champion combined. I mean, what even is Conors best PPV? Under 2 million? This is your best """""""draw"""""? LOL

Your sport is a joke lads. Sorry, but not sorry..
>>
>>77790608
Young Floyd beat this guy and he's much more experienced now
>>
File: IMG_3544.jpg (153KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3544.jpg
153KB, 1252x1252px
>the sport of a two niggers fighting over a purse
>>
>>77773341
why would conor get KO'd? Mayweather is too small and old for that and he hasnt knocked someone out in a long long time. he is a defensive fighter.

However I would be shocked if he loses
>>
>>77795042
>Why would an amateur boxer not get knocked out by one of the all time grears?
>>
If Conor goes the full 12, do you think that speaks well of Conor or poorly of Floyd?
>>
File: 1430632351738.jpg (1MB, 1617x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430632351738.jpg
1MB, 1617x750px
>>77795083
Poorly of Floyd

And the fight WILL go 12 rounds with Floyd running away and landing 3 jabs each round

Because that's what money team do
>>
>>77795042
>why would conor get KO'd?
accumulation
fights with his mouth open
chin in the air
no experience as a professional boxer
a documented quitter
rubber arms
marginal training camp
>>
>>77773565
lol
this guy thinks mcgregor would last more than 2 rounds in the ring with maidana
>>
>>77795213
>>77795062
yeah you forget that connor actually can take more brutal hits. But mayweather doesnt throw those
>>
>>77795441
>muh powah
Floyd is going to steal this kids soul with a punch to the liver. Also forgot to add
>no head movement
>>
>>77795441
CONOR

IS

NOT

A

BOXER
>>
>>77773341
McGregor in round 8. This match is fixed.
>>
>>77774694
>expects someone to take his opinion seriously
You aren't even spelling Conor correctly...
>>
>>77776007
He had the flu
>>
File: DH-fyflUMAEfg4T.jpg (112KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
DH-fyflUMAEfg4T.jpg
112KB, 1024x724px
Conor is so much bigger than floyd, it's actually fucking insane. With all the manlet memes you would have figured they were about the same size, but dear god. Look at the difference in skull size. It's like a man fighting a child.
>>
>>77773341
He'll dew fookin nuttin
>>
>>77775700
>No matter how he fights it the majority of people think Conor will win
>the majority of people think Conor will win
Are you retarded?
>>
>>77773551
conor got rocked into being a wrestler by nate "pillowhands" diaz.

lmao @ ur life
>>
>>77777242

>clearly never fought
>>
>>77779245

>nates losses

>getting beat by nate

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>77788048

>rhonda rousey btfod, sage btfod, Jones btfod, wondermeme btfod, Brock btfod, cm punk btfod, van Zant btfod, Connor about to be btfod.

The ufc is about to be dead.
The ufc has always made meme fighters, since Matt hughes, Chuck liddell, tank abbott, time sylvia, and Connor. They said chuck would win the pride gp, but rampage destroyed him. They said chuck was the best striker, but when he actually fought strikers he got exposed.
>>
>>77774977
This.

I've never seen Mayweather trade in a boxing match. If he trades with Mcgregor he opens himself up for a counter punch.
>>
File: 1483750345741.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1483750345741.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>people legitimately think these two aren't just going to dance around the right for half an hour then hug it out and collect hundreds of millions of dollars
>>
>>77788334

>anime autist doesn't know boxing

He's constantly jabbing and counterpunching. The only people saying he runs, are casuals. There are memes of Connor literally, running from nate Diaz.
>>
>>77777242
How often did your dad beat you as a kid?
>>
>>77788981
>what typically happens to 40 year old fighters.

Bernard Hopkins wants to talk with you

Dan Henderson wants to talk with you

Randy couture wants to talk to you

These Mcsexuals are dangerously stupid. They shouldn't be allowed to vote or marry.
>>
>>77789449

Grosse, I feel like I read homoerotic fan fiction written by a closeted homosexual.
>>
>>77773341
imagine caring about a fixed fight. yall are retarded frfr
>>
>>77795441

>Connor can take more brutal hits

>Nate diaz Stockton slaps Connor for the finish
>>
>>77796329
Fixed? Lmao yeah ok. McNugget wins either way, so why wouldn't he give it his all?
>>
>>77788469
>>77796140
Delusion
>>
>>77774777
>McGregor
>endurance
fuck I thought you inbred irish fucks were being delusional with the puncher's chance stuff and all, but why would you just outright ignore facts like that? the average high school athlete has twice the endurance connor has.
>>
File: 1497465766700.jpg (18KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
1497465766700.jpg
18KB, 417x353px
Betted 4000 euros on Floyd winning by KO-TKO-Disq...did i end my life lads or i made the right choice ? No MMA cucks allowed to reply
>>
>>77788662
Have fun losing when it's won by decision.
>>
>>77796380

Safest 4000 you ever bet.
>>
>>77796380
Floyd is going to win by decision.
Him knocking Conor down in the first is at +750 though so I took a bet on that.
>>
>>77795848
Why IS Mayweather's head so small? It's like 75% the size of Conor's.
>>
this is a scripted fight, the only thing I need to know is - do I bet on a KO or the more likely outcome of Floyd by unanimous decision?
>>
Floyd gets ko'd
>>
>>77796821
Floyd by decision has better odds
>>
>>77796086
>Chuck liddell
didn't fedor rape him in less thant a minute?
>>
heard an interesting theory that Floyd will tank this one to set up a trilogy and make ion the neighborhood of a Billion dollars in the process. considering how much he owes the IRS seems completely reasonable.
>>
The Green Nigger is gonna beat the Regular Nigger.

Size, Genes, Intelligence, Stamina.
>>
>>77795213

>a documented quitter

sauce for this? I'm not saying you are wrong, but want details
>>
>>77777777
>>
>>77796380
What happened to you betting 20,000?
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 993x153px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 993x153px
>>77773341
even doctors dont think he has a chance
>>
>>77796817
hgh
>>
File: eeesh.jpg (13KB, 194x202px) Image search: [Google]
eeesh.jpg
13KB, 194x202px
>mfw people think Ser Conor 'Bruce Lee' McGregor won't pull a 49-1 on that old ass boxing punk
>>
Is this "fight" the most obvious case of match fixing ?
>>
It's a fight can win. Having said that Floyd seems much tougher and should win easily.
>>
I could heem every single one of you
>>
>McGregor wins
>postmodernism confirmed true
>>
>>77789449
>Mayweather will feel pressure from the crowd over his defensive style and will be unsettled
hi there mate. Have you ever watched a single Mayweather fight? No? You don't say! What a shock
>>
>>77774777
yah man itz all about the killzones

totally
>>
>>77773565
yeah he is so much tougher and the UFC is so much harder... BULLSHIT

This is exactly like the people who said bare knuckle boxers would destroy real boxers it's all bullshit. Put a real boxing glove on McGregors hand and his punches become a joke in comparison to the impact you see in teh UFC. Also the UFC is a fucking kindergarden compared to boxing, their sport is small and irrelevant im comparison and not even close to being on the same professional level

here that's how it's gonna go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH9YmjphkAU
>>
>>77788926
>SKEEEYUP THINKS MCGREGOR WINS

all in on mayweather.
>>
Lads, got a free tenner bet with Skybet

KO between 1-4 rounds? Can get £60 back
>>
At 85/1, is the draw worth a cheeky punt?
>>
>>77800094
Just put a quid on it. Who's that with?
>>
File: easy_work.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
easy_work.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>77773520
>>
Any of you cunts know a stream for this fight?
>>
>>77800216
Hi Dana, cute proxy
>>
>>77773565
>the UFC, a much more physically demanding and harder sport than boxing

o i am laffin
>>
File: mwther.jpg (95KB, 852x317px) Image search: [Google]
mwther.jpg
95KB, 852x317px
>>
mayweather is a nigger. screencap this
>>
Idk about you guys but I'm shitposting regardless of who wins
>>
>>77797208
Had to keep them for some mafia debts....wish me luck m8 or i don't make it through the neext week
>>
Sorry black people but McGregor wins.
>>
>>77800495
big if true
>>
>>77777283
mmhm you got that right cletis
>>
The undercard fights on this bill are all better than the main event. Jack vs Cleverly will be good.
>>
Glass hands can't KO anyone, but he'll dance around the ring and win by gentle taps just like he does every other round. It's impossible to take boxing seriously
>>
why are boxing fans such brainlets?
>>
I went 4000 Euro on Floyd winning by KO-TKO-Disqualification, THANKS FLOYD FOR DA EASY MONEY
>>
Floyd will knock McGregor out in round 8 with a straight right counter.
>>
>>77773565
>>77774777
>>77774977
>McGoober fans

mental illness
>>
>>77773565
>>77773520
>>77773441
>>77773551
People with no idea
>>
>>77777069
Nigger genetics have him more like a 30 year old
>>
i bet 20 quid on conor just so i can get atleast a little bit of cash back lmao
>>
>>77773341
Do you even watch fucking boxing? At what point in any of Mayweathers last 5+ (hell 10+) fights did he look like he was going for a KO? The only KO he had was a literal sucker punch...you're seriously acting like we're getting a KO from a guy who didnt even come CLOSE to knocking out Manny Pacquiao (he was FINE after the fight), even though Pacquiao is most certainly ABLE to be knocked out (uh Marquez much)?

So what, he has magic knockout power he just didnt feel like using against Manny or Maidana (which the rematch was from a split decision remind you, a good place where a KO might have made you look better) and he's gonna just unleash this shit on Conor like Conor doesnt still have good footwork and head/body movement from MMA, and isnt 13 years younger?

Mayweather is very likely to win honestly, but if you actually watched his fights, you know its gonna be 12 rounds where he wins the scorecard on 10-11 of said 12 rounds. If you've watched Floyds fights and think he's going for a KO here, you're fucking blind
>>
>>77807490
niggers croak at like 50yo on average

floyd is ~75 in white people years
>>
>>77774877
You are fucking insane if you think Floyd's perfect record is going to get geopardized.
>>
File: mayweather-vs-castillo[1].jpg (67KB, 635x352px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather-vs-castillo[1].jpg
67KB, 635x352px
>>77774564
>49 actual professional boxers couldn't get a lucky punch
Castillo apparently got 173 on him
>>
>>77811213
fucking wewlad
>>
Do you guys respect Conor for shit talking his way into a fight he's going to lose but he's going to earn hundreds of millions of dollars in?
>>
File: gril.jpg (52KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
gril.jpg
52KB, 852x640px
>>77795848
>Chickenfeather hiding behind sunglasses like a timid cuck
>>
>>77811273
Yes desu
>>
>>77811273
Conor basically built his entire career off of shitposting
>>
>>77773441
He can KO his wife.
>>
>>77773378
I can see the fix. Why run the short con when you can run the long con?
>>
>>77809953
Conor doesn't have the core necessary to withstand a sustained body attack. Floyd will stop him with accumulation between rounds 6 & 8.
>>
screenshot this

I will tattoo the Irish flag on my forehead in McGregor wins. I will also join the IRA and convert to catholicism.
>>
>>77812740
I'll hop on this as well
>>
>>77812746
not gonna lie I would masturbate myself into a coma if McGregor ends up winning, I hate that Mayweather cunt so bad.
>>
File: 1386888008787.gif (61KB, 736x689px) Image search: [Google]
1386888008787.gif
61KB, 736x689px
>>77788926
>Here's a great explanation by Skip Bayless
>>
>>77773341
it'll be painfully obvious mid-round 2 that Mcgregor is finished
>>
>last KO was a woman
>last legitimate KO was in 2007
>last fought a washed up philispic
>contending with the young irish bull at the decrepit age of 40
he's so fucking done
>>
GGG v. Mayweather at 160 please. I'd actually consider the PPV price for that.
>>
>>77774747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5SSRVSMszU
>>
Ayy where can I get the fight footage without paying?
>>
>>77774977
he won't, I'm 99% sure it'll be the same as all his boring fights with him dancing around the ring and throwing pussy ass jabs
>>
>>77773341
>HE's AN AMATEUR BOXER NEVER BOXED IN HIS LIFE AT THIS LEVEL EXPLAIN URSELVES

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/20/16163052/inside-the-walls-of-conor-mcgregors-first-boxing-gym
>>
>>77773341
Floyd is a cheater he uses holding as part of his offense and defense which is illegal. If you allow it hes the greatest boxer of all time.

Now Conor is a UFC champion he knocks people out, Mayweather has a amateur boxing style where hes just trying to make contact for points and not trying to do damage.
>>
>>77773341
How exactly a defensive boxer is gonna KO the MMA champion? MMA fighters are used of taking much heavier hits due to the less thick gloves. I could understand if it was Anthony Joshua, but this is 40 yo defensive lightweight Mayweather. Technical Ko can and will most probably happen tho.
>>
>>77810986
Floyd cares about money more than the sport, he'll thow this fight for rematch that will make double or possibly triple..

Conor will win by TKO in rounds 5-7 because Mayweather will have a prepared excuse that he "broke" his right hand in rounds 1-2 which made him a sitting duck and not able to counter punch Conor..
>>
>>77819494
>Mayweather will have a prepared excuse that he "broke" his right hand
I've said this also, this shit is staged, the media keeps talking about the switch to 8oz gloves for a reason, it will be used for the reason Mayweather "brakes" his hand in the fight and Conor gets the lucky win.
>>
>>77819602
Mayweather would never agree to give up his undefeated record.
>>
>>77819693
Floyd seriously needs this money, he spends on average 3m a year, has major gambling issuesx owes the IRS millions and his "brand" doesn't make him no money.

He will throw this fight, but will sell the injury to why he lost not, he might sell it to the point where his corner throws in the towel so Conor wins by DQ, Floyd still loses to set the rematch to make more money but doesn't have to get embarrassed with losing by decision or KO
>>
>>77819936
lol you are absolutely delusional. He could have done that with Manny ten years ago.
>>
>>77819494
>Floyd cares about money more than the sport, he'll thow this fight for rematch that will make double or possibly triple

If that's the case, he would've thrown the match against Pacquiao. Besides, Mayweather cares about his score; he wants 50 - 0. I do support McGregor, but this match will go to Floyd with points.
>>
File: 51.jpg (77KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
77KB, 640x360px
Only people that think Conor will win are white racists. Floyd is 49-0. He literally NEVER loses.
>>
>>77820207
Every single fight Floyd ever had, the majority of people were rooting for his opponent.
>>
>>77773565
Conor is not Pacquiao.

Floyd can see all his punches comming from miles and miles away.
>>
File: lememeface.jpg (38KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
lememeface.jpg
38KB, 650x366px
>implying white people can beat black people in a fight
>>
>>77820475
Nobody telegraphed a more obvious punch in boxing than Pac. Conor throws his punches from weird angles to the point where he's basically hitting the back of your head.
>>
>>77820613

so he'll get DQed?
>>
>>77809953
it will be a TKO, not a KO. KO is very unlikely in 155lbs

you basically get tired and drop off
>>
>>77820662
Most likely, Floyd won't knock him out and it won't go the distance.
>>
File: 1-Pywap84j-j_d5esgbS1Awg.jpg (54KB, 674x450px) Image search: [Google]
1-Pywap84j-j_d5esgbS1Awg.jpg
54KB, 674x450px
>>77820207
>not wanting gangster bookies to lose big
>>
>>77773341
the whole thing is obviously a swindle. In normal conditions Connor would not last half a round, but there is heaps of money involved and surely most of it is on Floyds win, so it would not surprise me that the nigger's ass kisses the canvas in a ridicously staged masquerade.
>>
>>77773565
your ignorance about basic boxing is cringey to the max, even for a britfag
>>
>>77820535
>potato niggers
>white
>>
File: 1436666386249.jpg (115KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1436666386249.jpg
115KB, 800x568px
>>77820535
>implying boxing is a fight
>>
>>77773341
Conor will bounce that little malteser head off the canvas, and drill that shit into the floor.
>>
>>77798626
I remember this, got the full version?
>>
Every time Conor has been doubted, Conor has won.
>>
>>77820992
He will kill him stone dead.
>>
Maycuck will die on the ring.
>>
>>77821013
the exact same thing can be said for Floyd
>>
>>77798626
no wonder you irish scumbagswere banned from England's hotels and restaurants until a few decades back
>>
>>77821065
It's been a long time since Floyd wasn't the Vegas favorite
>>
Vote on who wins and how,

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
>>
did everyone here forget that mcgregor sparred chris van heerden?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etWbCUQ_68w
>>
>>77821014
He will do him like he did diaz.. mcgregor is the best fighter in the world his 21-3 score proves it.
McTapout has so much experience in the boxing ring floyd has no chance. Floyd never fought anyone as strong as mcgregor... mcgregor has 49-0 in ufc haha look at floyds small head so that small head of his mcnugget gonna do kapoeira and kill him. Mcgregor has proved over the years against Maidana and Canelo how good chin he has...ALSO mcgregor gonna get 100 milion and that white dude floyd only 30 ahahhahahaha
>>
>>77821172
Did everyone here forget all the boxing legends Mayweather has beaten?

Oh wait, white people are still delusional
>>
>>77821172
I sparred for a pro, and I am certainly mediocre, but I've seen McFagLord trying to box and it is somewhere betwen pathetic and really sad
>>
>>77777069
It's literally nothing
>>
floyd has 8 oz gloves and so will go to the body

conor will gas and then get ko'd
>>
File: 1465310255461.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1465310255461.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>77790938
>sub-par athletes
Who could literally anally rape "superior athlete" boxers at will.
>>
>>77774484
If this was a stand up strinking fight Floyd out in Rd 2 by knees n elbows.. This is boxing. Not striking.
>>
assuming he took it seriously and devoted 8 hours a day to training/learning boxing. How long would Mcgregor need to reach 'professional' level in your eyes?

Keep in mind, the mental preparation & stamina stuff is essentially the same in both so it's only technique, the rules and modern boxing tricks he has to master.
>>
File: 1362590052628.jpg (31KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1362590052628.jpg
31KB, 320x286px
>>77820397

Really makes you think...
>>
>>77796140
>There are memes
You are not one to call others autists.
>>
>>77773341

just put down 5k on mcgregor winning by knockout in round 1, ama
>>
File: 1500044848807.jpg (67KB, 349x453px) Image search: [Google]
1500044848807.jpg
67KB, 349x453px
>>77773341
I know a lot of these fags are trolls, but a fucking LOT are just really really stupid. They've shit up this board so badly I'm actually going to watch this garbage now just to watch them choke on it when Floyd knocks this dumbo into next week.
>>
File: 1500564555600.jpg (39KB, 367x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500564555600.jpg
39KB, 367x380px
>>77774777
>killzones
fucking kill yourself or get off this board, I don't care which you do first
>>
>>77800527
me too, i will just mock the loser, whoever that is
>>
Imagine the shitsposting is McGreg wins
>>
Anyone who actually thinks that Floyd Mysweater can waltz up to Connah with his fists up and swing him one, and not the other way round is a moron.

M O R O N
>>
I'm having seizures. Need stream
>>
>>77773341
Floyd gets KOd stiff inside 2 rounds. These consecutive numerals confirm.
>>
Floyd is a fight rigging beta """"""defensive boxer"""""" connor will destroy his low IQ black ass
>>
>>77773341

McGregor will win with a flurry of power within 3rds.

Floyd will get up to a knee, and never stand up.

Floyd is just too small. This is almost an unfair fight.
>>
Is the black guy boxer?
Why is he fighting in MMA. Wouldn't his legwork be weaker compared to someone who is full time MMA
>>
>>77779069
>only within the last 5 years
>>
>>77832787

It's a boxing match. The MMA guy is going to box. Or at least try. It'll be funny.
>>
>>77832882
I dint get it, whats special about boxing? Mma is boxing+, much more difficult.
>>
>>77823446

Well I'm sure he could already knock over Hungarian bouncers and unambitious journeymen with losing records

He'd have a lot to learn technically to defeat anyone good. Paulie was KOd in 8 by a British national level fighter, but after gorging himself on gabagool for 6 months he went 20 rounds with Conor, only getting dropped once (illegally)
>>
>>77811273
Wish it was me desu, all you have to do is lose a fight and be good enough to not get brained.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.