[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barcelona now plays in the EPL. Do they reach the Champions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Barcelona now plays in the EPL. Do they reach the Champions? Do they win the EPL?
>>
>>77769571
Yes, no. Chelsea is more solid and consistent.
>>
Honestly they walk the league by 10-15 points
>>
Both.
>>
West Brom breaks Messi's legs and they finish 11th
>>
>>77769735
lmao chelsea a shit la
>>
File: IMG_9543.jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9543.jpg
26KB, 250x250px
>he thinks Messi can do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke
>>
>>77769571
obviously depends on the team and management, but you'd have to be retarded not to win both with messi
>>
bruh just imagine real madrid playing pep man city. agg score would be like 12-7 or something
>>
I honestly don't think they'd win it in their first year. The culture shock alone would be enough to throw them off their game for a while.
>>
File: 1496520706969.jpg (370KB, 1930x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1496520706969.jpg
370KB, 1930x1057px
>>77769571
Several casemiros in each team bullying sissy pessi each game. /feels good man/
>>
>>77769571
10 championships in a row, easily.
>>
>>77769571
Favorite to win literally every league in the world except La Liga.
>>
Other than Messi and Suarez, none of the current best XI is getting into City, Utd or Chelsea's team.

Try and refute this.
>>
>Messi being able to exit his house in UK without having a seizure
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>77780024
busquets right now would definitely start for chelsea
>>
>>77779624
Messi has a better scoring ratio against English teams than any other league bar meme leagues. By a lot. He would have a field day against teams that collapse with little pressing and can keep the ball for more than 30 seconds like the average Brittish team
>>
>>77780024
Literally 6 out of 11 players of Barça wpuld be the bestxin their position in the premier league
>>
>>77782105
list them
>>
>>77779676
you wish there was a single player like Casemiro in the EPL, let alone "several in each team"
>>
Top 4 I'm quite sure.
>>
>>77782124

>Ter Stegen
>Pique
>Umtiti
>Busquets
>Rakitic
>Messi
>Suarez
>>
>>77782202
>any of those except Messi, Suarez and perhaps Pique
>>
>>77782202
>Ter Stegen
courtois and de gea at the very least
>pique
Literally every single CB of the league
>umtiti
Azpilicueta
>busquets
granted
>Rakitic
Matic, herrera
>messi and suarez
granted
>>
>>77782202
kek barca fanboys actually believe this
>>
They might not even get 2nd in a two team, non contact league this season, I reckon they'd be a cert for 5th place. Maybe 4th if Messi doesn't get crocked.
>>
>>77769571
Yes. The "premier" league is shit.
>>
>>77782226

>Literally every single CB of the league
>englishdefending.webm
>>
>>77782099

But only 4 of his goals were scored in away ties. He's a camp nou babby.
>>
>>77782202
>Ter Stegen
De Gea, Courtois, Lloris, Butland etc. Ter Stegan is shite
>Pique
This isn't 2012. Even Koscielny is better.
>Umtiti
The french John Stones, he wouldn't get in any top team right now
>Busquets
For the DM role, Kante and Matic are better
>Rakitic
Is this a joke? He was half decent two years ago, right now he's shit. The list of PL midfielders ahead of him is too long to post.
>Messi
Fair enough
>Suarez
On current form there's a few i'd take over him
>>
>>77782202
This list is actually awful. Messi is a GOAT, Suarez has a proven PL record, yes, but he wouldn't score as much upon returning.

>Stegen
Average

>Pique
WAY past it

>Umtitties
Terrible

>Biscuits and Rakitic
Average. Sure, they've done well in lel liga but that's it
>>
>>77782791
>>77782829

>english football knowledge
>>
>>77782898
Now, if you'd said Real, yes, they'd walk away with the PL and win the CL, too, but Farca, no. Enjoy losing the league and failing in Europe this season :^)
>>
>>77782791
Agreed except there's a few I would take over messi, like hazard and mane
>>
>>77769571
Altho i don't like Putalona and their
>muh possesion
I still think they would destroy the meme league that EPL is.
>>
>>77782202
>Ter Stegen
>Pique
Wow
De Gea is easily top 5 in the world m8
>>
>>77782681
>englishdefending.webm

>being at fault for all three goals that were conceeded in a single match.webm
>>
More like
#WouldBarcelonaCRUSHtheEPL??? #leaveAlike #DiscussInTheComments #Messi #Neymar #Ronaldo #Cr7 #Epl #Footyquestions #Justfootballthings #Championsleague
>>
I don't see those diving beaners getting past Pulisball or making it during a rainy and cold (10°C) tuesday in Stoke.

They'd finish 11th, behind West Brom, Stoke, Saints, Everton, and maybe West Ham.
>>
They would run circles around the others and win the league in a landslide. There is no debate and this is a stupid thread. Fucking saged.
>>
They never lose a game in that shit league
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.