[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GLORIOUS BASED AINGE THREAD! BOSTON BROS! GET THE FUCK IN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 83470691.jpg (30KB, 389x612px) Image search: [Google]
83470691.jpg
30KB, 389x612px
GLORIOUS BASED AINGE THREAD! BOSTON BROS! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
CAVS GOT KEKED!
>>
Most overrated gm of all time
>>
Doesn't matter that you guys just got Kyrie...Remember, he cannot carry a team. Celtics will not make the finals.

Screencap this post
>>
File: 9rlRi15.gif (947KB, 345x502px) Image search: [Google]
9rlRi15.gif
947KB, 345x502px
>>77755300
Boston just became the best team in the East, AND one of the top free agent destinations in the league.

>sign with Boston
>play with Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum, Horford
>guaranteed trip to the ECF or Finals for the next 5+ years

I'm not even a Celtics fan, it just feels good to see Lebron get so utterly cucked.
>>
>>77755862
Go to bed Kobe. You've got your rings already. Why'd you have to feed Kyrie that nonsense about being his own man? You got inside his head...what happened between you and Shaq is a completely different situation. Besides, if you didn't fuck things up two of you could've went for at least 9 rings together.
>>
>>77755862

>Kyrie
Awesome!

>Howard Tatum Horford

You stupid.
>>
We just traded the heart of our team, our only remaining player who was good at defense, and our future top 5 pick away for a flat earther. I am absolutely livid.
>>
>>77756760
>Good at defense

TopKek
>>
The Celtics not only.made the ECF, but was the one team to at least win a game against the cavs in the East. With Jerebko, Zeller, and Olynyk playing more minutes than their skill level shouls have been.

>thinking the celtics are worse off
>thinking Lebron will stay in cleveland
>thinking IT and Crowder and Lebron will get along and succeed and be a better combo than kyrie james
>>
>>77756760
Crowder is shit you moron
>>
>>77755300
Kyrie without Lebron - no playoffs
Isaiah without Lebron - Conference finals
>>
>>77757014
go away huehue you have no clue how basketball works
>>
>>77755300
>lebron on suicide watch
>kyrie, hayward and horford tops lebeta his cucks and a midget
>based tatum aka kobr/pierce 2.0 is gonna explode on the nba
On this day the celtics have become relevant again
>>
>>77757044
Irving has never has never finished a season above .500 without LeBron. Isaiah was the centerpiece to the top seeded team in the east last year.
>>
>>77756591

I hope that you can't sleep and you dream about it!
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it!
>>
>>77757044
Kyrie was 3-14 these years when LeBron was resting.
>>
>>77757044
But he's right. Kyrie couldn't even crack the top 8 in the shitty east before Lebron came back.
>>
>>77757351
>Thinking kyrie hasnt gotten better every year in the nba while spending 3 with lebron.
>>
>>77757456
He got better precisely because of Lebron. Easy to look better when the opponent is constantly double-teaming somebody else.
>>
>>77756852
>>77756955
This
>>
>>77755862
>Tatum, Horford
All of my kek
>>
>>77757351
>thinking shitveland 4 yrs ago is the same as top seeded, elite coach and promising young players current boston
the city of "DA LAND"
>>
>>77757588
>top seeded
Thanks to a guy they just traded away.
>>
>>77757625
>and acquired a better one
>>
>>77757723
Cavs with Isaiah still > Boston with Kyrie
>>
>>77757762
Well judging by last years performance by IT against physical defenses I dunno. Nobody in the cavs can guard kyrie, IT on the other hand can be midget cucked plus he literally is a ghost on defense.
>>
>>77757220
Kyrie was 21 the year before LeBron came back. IT was 27 last year and had a far better roster around him
>>
>>77756760
IT4 is 5'9ft, 30 years old, and wants a max contract
the Nets pick is unprotected and the East has gotten worst so the Nets might slide that pick out of the top ten
I will miss Crowder though

Cavs win the trade only if Lebron decides to stay and the pick stays in the top 5
>>
File: IMG_5984.png (511KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5984.png
511KB, 640x1136px
>>77755300
>>
>>77761091

>nets 2018 pick
>nets will be literal dumpster fire tier

4D INTERGALACTIC BACKGAMMON
>>
>>77757920
https://youtu.be/ZVF9igWnp4A
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.