[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 billion inhabitants and not a single relevant player in any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: f95.png (1009KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
f95.png
1009KB, 600x1067px
1 billion inhabitants and not a single relevant player in any sport OR IN ANY COMPETITION

WHY?
H
Y
?
>>
Atleast they didn't lose 7-1 at home in the only sport they care about.
>>
They have relevant players in cricket. They also have their own sports.
>>
Because half of them lives in London.

And because all the british colonies are shit at football.
>>
>Michael Chopra is unironically the GOAT Indian footballer and he chose not to play for them
>>
>>77748073

Thanks Ravi
>>
Cricket?

My country is the 4th most populated after China, India, and the US, but we are shit at everything except badminton.
>>
>>77748079

Source?
>>
>>77748106
oh wow
>>
>>77748095
There is two possible explanations for that.
1- He thinks indians are undeveloped apes and don't want to be associated with the country as a NT
2- He can't cause he already played for the English NT
>>
>>77748108
Just google "indian cricket players"
>>
superpower 2020
>>
>>77748136

He's never been capped at senior level for England so is free to play for India if he wants.

He's playing club football in India so he might as well play for the NT for laffs.
>>
>>77748087
So is the mother country.
>>
File: lewd_indian_1.png (931KB, 975x592px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_indian_1.png
931KB, 975x592px
because
>>
>>77748250

U cheeki cunt
>>
>>77748186
he probably doesn't want to associate with the FOB country, he unironically dyed his hair blonde before coming here.
>>
>>77748250
Oi lad bit below the belt
>>
>>77748267
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>77748106
Badminton is patrician tho
>>
too busy dumping corpses into their rivers
>>
we play carrom
>>
>>77748691
Maybe for numales.
>>
>>77748079
India are in the top 4 cricket nations overall and currently probably sitting at second best right now
>>
>>77748752
for >>77748108
>>
Ganguly, Tendulkar.

More skilled than any fat america who plays a girls sport like rounders or net ball
>>
File: sania3b.jpg (17KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
sania3b.jpg
17KB, 450x355px
Sania <3
>>
>>77748769
Gavaskar and Dravid too
>>
>>77748780
M U M B A I
U
M
B
A
I
>>
>>77748780
GODDAMN
>>
>>77748062
they have anand

so overall much better than china
>>
>>77748106
Badminton is fun as hell.
>>
>>77748797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA5sndE_9I8
him and border were some of the only players that could stand up to the west indies pace attack
literal olympic spinters coming at him at speeds that could kill and without any pads, and he made playing them look easy
>>
Brit domination cucked them out of every sport they were involved besides cricket and somehow couldn't recover in 70 years.
>>
>>77748946
it's more that they literally only give a shit about cricket and that their diets don't really help them develop, which is why they're only good at the more skill focused parts of cricket.
jump over the border to Pakistan and you get some of the best fast bowlers of all time that could even rival some of the best from Australia, South Africa and the Caribbean from people who are broadly the same ethnicity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFgfhwnLS2w
>>
>>77749003

Read some stories about how despite playing without shoes they were pretty ok pre-1950 at football so I guess they could have had something in other sports too. Just look at China, despite being shit in every major sport just by big numbers they can grind medals at every olympic game in god forsaken sports, India could do the same if they actually cared
>>
>>77749073
yeah I think caring is the main problem

they were fucking good at field hockey when they cared about that now that I think about it
>>
>>77749089
we were only good in hockey when it wasn't played on artificial turfs
and we're a nation of bandwagoners, i don't think we'd be a major cricket nation if not for the 1983 world cup win
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.