[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know a team from the third tier of Portuguese Football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: praiensereddit_05.jpg (65KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
praiensereddit_05.jpg
65KB, 500x444px
Did you know a team from the third tier of Portuguese Football asked Reddit to sponsor them?

Should we sponsor Angrense, which are their rivals?
>>
I remember earlier this year, where a non-league team called Northwich Victoria went fundraising on Reddit to "save" the club.

All seems nice, except if you actually know anything about them, they're owned by a convicted drug dealer (or his son now for legal reasons), and they aren't even in threat of liquidation or anything, they just wanted to fundraise. Their own fans abandoned the club to found their own Northwich 1874 FC, bit like AFC Wimbledon.

This was pointed out, but they'd already donated a few thousand dollars with schtick like "gee buddy I love the whole football pyramid thing you have over there in little old England, wish the MLS was like that". Redditors are like fucking cattle, throw them a few buzzwords that makes them feel like the good guys and they'll do anything.
>>
>>77716607

this place throws a fit at the idea of supporting the site they post on 18 hours a day, but giving money to some shit Portuguese club seems like the kind of ironic IRL shitposting sp would be down with
>>
>>77716607

No.
>>
>>77716607
Açoreanos?
>>
>>77716607
Stop asking us to watch your league
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.