[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know that they are going to force a Barça-Madrid final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Bald corrupt halal.jpg (50KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bald corrupt halal.jpg
50KB, 594x396px
We all know that they are going to force a Barça-Madrid final this year, right? Their match fixing narrative has been pretty obvious these years helping Halal. Messi, the GOAT, still has about three years, but this is going to be the gay muslim product of marketing last year before they throw him out. He can't even tap in anymore
>>
Honestly surprised we haven't gotten one in the past decade, given how frequently they've been reaching finals.
>>
I'll never forget the Portuguese anon who assured me FIFA was going to help Portugal win the Euro and it happened
>>
nothing will make that shitty Barça get past the ro16 this season
>>
>>77711518
this tbqh
>>
>>77711518
this
they would need to go full uefalona to take them to the finals
>>
>>77711119
>they are going to force a Barça-Madrid final this year, right?
>give barcelona league winners of their countries
>give halal absolute shitters until there are no more left
uhh sorry sweetie, there's only one team getting the lucky draws from uefa

though now that barcelona looked bad in spanish supercup against madrid and seem weakened, it wouldn't surprise me if they finally met again in ko stages. The last time they did was in 2009?, when poop took a shit on mouyes. Since then halal's ''lucky draws'' have kept them as away as possible from barcelona, including 3 semis avoiding each other, almost 10 years of luck
>>
>>77711119
>Barça in the final this year
They wont reach quarters
>>
>>77711518
>>77711595
>>77711818
Mierdrid was shitty enough to need help to beat Wolfburgo, a Bayern trained by Ancelotti and a City without Pep. Inter refballed the shit out of Barça too, and Chelsea kept doing so until they got lucky one year and managed to finally defeat them. It doesn't matter who bad Barça team is, they are the best in the world thanks to their style. What's more, those years there hasn't been a single team that you can consider serious competition, that's why Halal could refball their way through. Hell, even Loserpool used to be a strong enough squad to chorrear the real macacos some years ago. Muslim subhumans can keep winning in the summer and crash and burn in the actual season, as always, though. I don't mind that you never learn
>>
>>77711119
>implying FIFA won't make assloads of money and haven't already been bribed to make psg v Barca happen
Fuck outta here
>>
>>77712224
That has obviously been staged to be in the quarterfinals, my shart friend
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.