[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe Floyd will end up with some kind of brain damage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Do you believe Floyd will end up with some kind of brain damage after the fight? Do you really think he's gonna end up as a mentally incapacitated individual or even worse do you think he's undefeated record will be taken along with his life?

Only one way to find out and that is to watch this climactic fight on august 26th only on showtime and only on pay per view.
>>
I'm bumping this, you guys surely have an opinion?
>>
Why are you baiting this hard? You could make a normal MayMac thread and get a decent number of replies anyway
What's the point of this bollocks, and don't play dumb on the reply, it's surely beneath you
>>
>>77693671

Surely you don't think it's that cut and dry?? He has more than a puncher's chance, and Floyd in his advanced age, with smaller gloves, doesn't have the constitution in his hands to even startle Conor!
>>
File: 1503017229907.gif (199KB, 420x725px) Image search: [Google]
1503017229907.gif
199KB, 420x725px
>>77693406
If Conor pulls this off I'll worship him for the rest of my life
>>
>>77693708

It would be the greatest achievement in combat sports, it would be glorious. P4P GOAT in combat at 28 years old, unbelievable.
>>
>>77693406
I dont believe he hits hard enough to phase mcginger. I also believe that conor cant box and may disregard the rules and just beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>77693406
>Do you believe Floyd will end up with some kind of brain damage after the fight?
How could anyone tell?
>>
>>77693708
*cringe*
>>
>>77693406
Conor will get his ass handed to him
>>
>>77693708
honestly, I would start believing in God/ Gods again if Conor pulled this off. Or at least some kind of magic or higher power shit that blessed him
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.