[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking about ordering the fight legit from showtime.ppv but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (667KB, 1037x834px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
667KB, 1037x834px
thinking about ordering the fight legit from showtime.ppv but a lil worried on its reliability and performance

has anyone here ordered and watched via desktop?

does the player have choosable bitrates, or variable, can you skip around in the DVR bar in case you miss something, can you pause, ect...

also once the show is over can you go back an watch or is it just the 1 time live
>>
Yeah, I wouldn't ever rely on Internet streaming for a PPV of this size. Every single one of these steaming sites underestimates how many people are going to be watching live. Just go to a bar and enjoy it, or find some friends and all chip in enough to buy it on TV.
>>
>>77691193
why the fuck would you get it legit when you can stream it for free
you may as well burn 100$
>>
>>77691311
because illegal steaming during massive PPV's is always a shit show.
>>
>>77691311

because the live streams all suck ass

im on the pacific so the archive will already be up at 9pm but i wouldnt mind watching it in HD live

>>77691254

true, i actually just googled it and this is the FIRST time showtime is offering online streaming which makes me even more suspect of ordering it.

i can think back to when directv first offered sunday ticket online for desktop and PS3 and it sucked ass for like 6 weeks and that was just like 2-3 years ago
>>
>>77691391
exactly, don't even bother with online streaming.
go to a bar and pay the cover charge. A fraction of the price plus you can get drinks/food.
>>
>>77691193
You're an idiot. Buy a hooker and some blow.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.