[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it poseur-ish to wear a team's gear if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Is it poseur-ish to wear a team's gear if you're not actually a fan?
>>
Every american sports fan is plastic so go for it, anon;
>>
>>77673523
I personally don't mind it unless it's an American wearing EPL or any other Euro team gear.
>>
>>77673523
obviously. did you really need someone else to tell you the answer to that question, you mental midget?
>>
>>77673523

who dat
>>
>>77673523
It's fashion. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>77673523
Nah. People here wear baseball caps with team's they've never even herd of.
>>
>>77673523
I used to rock a Philadelphia Flyer shirt when I was young. I didn't even know what sport they were in.
>>
Absolutely but girls are allowed to get away with it since they're all plebs.
>>
>>77673523
It's fine if a Korean is rocking Dodgers gear because they've had the most success of any team with their country's players (Chan Ho Park, Hyun Jin Ryu, Hee Seop Choi etc)
>>
>>77677265
Flyers are a disgrace to humanity
>>
yeah but you'd have to be an autist to hold it against a normal person

I guess it depends how much they claim to support x team versus how much they actually know
>>
What if you just use it as a cum rag?
>>
>>77673523
You shouldn't wear any sports gear after the age of 16. If you do you're borderline autistic.
>>
>>77683455
t. dictator of morals and fashion on /sp/
>>
>>77673523
It's one of those "everyone but Americans are allowed to do it" things.
>>
>>77684162

>implying we tolerate that bullshit
>>
>>77684162
Anon, let me explain this situation in a way anyone can understand:
>You can do whatever you want, as long as you are not a fucking autistic idiot trying to get recognition.
>Yes, sure this may be hard for you to get out of your system because you fuckers can't do anything without inducing cringe, and that's why we condone americans doing stuff we, proper humans, do.
>>
>>77683455
What if I'm playing sports?
>>
>>77684271
only acceptable to do in a nice suit lad
>>
>>77673523
Adjuma Generation Sucks
>>
>>77684271
You have to wear jeans, a college branded sweater and shoes that look like running shoes but actually makes your running worse.
>fuck americans, do what you want to do, they are fat
>>
>>77673523
Tell me, how autistic do you have to be to care?
>>
brazil mad as fuck ITT
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.