[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so seriously whos going to win and how? I just put money on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: McWeather-.jpg (102KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
McWeather-.jpg
102KB, 1200x800px
so seriously whos going to win and how?

I just put money on Mayweather by decision how hard did I goof?
>>
Mayweather. The whole thing will be rigged to shit in favor of him, and lets be serious, McGregor has subpar boxing competence.

McGregor wont care as in either situation, he goes home with more money than the entirety or Ireland has seen in the last 150 years.
>>
it's gonna end in a no contest
>>
>>77667387

I would have put it on just Mayweather ML. The odds are amazing and it's as close to a lock as you can get.

I honestly don't think it's going to a decision but you never know. I hope you got good odds.
>>
File: anon.jpg (11KB, 165x306px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
11KB, 165x306px
>>77667543
2.8, not bad but not great, if i put any more down I think I'll just go straight Mayweather like you suggest
>>
God tier boxer vs. some Irish faggot who is a shit tier boxer at best? Yeah mate, pretty clear who will win.

Only reason why McGregor may win is if they agree to rig the fight so they can have le epic rematch and both make more bank.
>>
fantastic, I was waiting for a thread about this to pop up
>>
File: mayweather mcgregor.jpg (56KB, 1798x175px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather mcgregor.jpg
56KB, 1798x175px
>>
>>77667590
This. /thread
>>
Floyd by (T)KO
>>
I thought Floyd was gonna cruise to a decision easy, but I heard him on Kimmel last night talking about how he owed it to the fans that this fight be more exciting than Floyd-Manny. In that fight he had great defense per usual but ran a lot too. I'm not sure if he means he's not gonna run and just be traditionally defensive or come out aggressive vs Conor. Or he could just be hyping it up and still run from him, but he really sounded like he's gonna go at Conor as soon as the starting bell rings.

If that's the case, Floyd signed his death wish.
>>
>>77667630
Floyd could probably stand in the centwr of the ring with his hands down for 12 rounds and still win
>>
Mayweather by decision winning every round is the better value bet if you think he will win by decision. Some places give that around 11.0 odds for this
>>
Conor's gonna shock the world like he always does. They said the same about Aldo.. about Alvarez.. now these guys are bums. Floyd is gonna be Aldo'd but he's fall from grace will be an even greater trainwreck. All these guys are moving targets to Conor. His mindset is completely on another level. I think that Conor will win but if I were to guess the rounds I'd say rounds 1-2 is when he will stop him and it will be by an uppercut.

Conor is simply a different fighter and human being. He moves different. He thinks different. He handles his emotions different. He is able to sense things which you aren't aware that you're doing, this is why he can get in people's heads all the time and make them crumble before they even step foot in the ring.

Ultimately, the outcome is a week away. The people who have put faith in the Irish Bruce Lee will be vindicated the doubters will be shocked and startled and a new era of boxing will begin.
>>
>>77667630

Floyd's been saying that shit for years, he'll box exactly the same as he always has

However Conor will be so bad that the ref will be forced to stop it once he gasses out and can't defend himself
>>
>>77667697

You just described the plot of Dark Souls and Bloodborne. Unite the souls and start the cycle again. And everyone shitting on him is like the crestfallen warrior.

This earthshattering. Conor is unkinkled each fight.
>>
I really want McGregor to land a knock out blow but Mayweather is just gonna dodge him and hit jabs the entire fight while McGregor tires himself out. Mayweather wins by decision.
>>
>>77667713
Disregard previous post then, Floyd by either UD or Conor's corner throws in the towel.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.