[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are we gonna do this year bros? I think the defense has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 265x190px
How are we gonna do this year bros?

I think the defense has a chance to be elite, especially with the addition of Ronald Darby. Kind of bummed they had to give up Mathews though. The runningbacks looked like trash last week, I think that may be a problem. Blount looks like he doesn't give a fuck when he isn't on the Patriots, Sproles is a good gadget player but they can't rely on him as a running back. Pumprey looked like the skinny manlet he is out there, that might of been a waste of a draft pick.

I guess the real question is whether or not Wentz is the real deal, if he takes a step forward and becomes a good QB the Eagles have as good a chance as anyone to win the NFC East.
>>
Y'all aint finna win the superbowl.

Bitch ass niggas. I swear erry nigga from Philly is crusty ass, puss ass bitch ass nigga who got morning breath 24/7/365.25
>>
britbong iggle here.. never felt so underwhelmed before a season tbqfhwu we will finish 3rd or 4th in nfce Zzzzzz so much garbage still on the team eg agholor
would love to be proved wrong but just cant see us making playoffs
>>
>>77655445
My dudes trust my boy Wendell. If he didn't leave college early this would've been his rookie year. We got him at a steal last year in the draft. I've known him since high school, he's ridiculously gifted.

He's gonna take over halfway through once Blount proves he can only play for Bill, bank on it
>>
>>77655445
At least a SB appearance is confirmed. Last year they would have won it all except for Goodell shut it down to sick off the Cowshits
>>
>>77655537
take it from a lifelong philly area fan- you -want- offseasons like this. the ones where all the crazy exciting things happen are the ones that end up badly.
>>
File: futurama-fry[1].jpg (155KB, 704x528px)
futurama-fry[1].jpg
155KB, 704x528px
>>77655693
>>
start out 3-0 end up 5-11
>>
>>77655843
Yeah maybe this.
Losing the only good receiver on the team was bad. I know he only had a year on contract but they should have done what they could to keep him, he was a very important asset, both for team unity and skill
>>
>>77656971
Mack will replace him easily
>>
this is our year la
>>
>>77657005
I'm not so sure.
Even if he does, they still are severely lacking at WR depth.
>>
>>77656971
Didnt they just sign Alshon Jeffrey though?
>>
File: hshshshhshs.png (38KB, 590x396px)
hshshshhshs.png
38KB, 590x396px
theres a problem... something is in your way
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 313x161px)
download.jpg
6KB, 313x161px
>>77655445
>good a chance as anyone winning nfc east
>>
>>77657621
to be fair he's right if there's some kind of plane related disaster or osmething
>>
>>77657610
Eagles defense is better
>>
>>77655445
not going to be elite.

you guys are moderately competitive in the most overrated division in pro sports. This year is probably the giant's year anyway.
>>
11-5 NFC East champions and a win in the wildcard round
>>
File: Rate me..jpg (181KB, 1341x601px)
Rate me..jpg
181KB, 1341x601px
>>77660750
I believe we can win
>>
>>77657601
hes shit
>>
File: 1460682886254.jpg (28KB, 400x400px)
1460682886254.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
9-7, maybe 10-6 and a wild card berth.

Fuck it, I'd even take 8-8.
>>
The team still lacks pieces, the thing that i believe most iggles fans want to know is if Wentz is legit, if he proves he's de real deal it will be a good season otherwise this team isn't competitive enough to be a contender, in order to be so there's need to be an above average RB and two above average CB'S not even elite ones but to be optimistic Jalen Mills has potential to be slightly above average and who knows maybe the eagles will get the good version of Darby
>>
People are seriously underestimating them, Hicks, Peters, Johnson, Cox, Graham, there's talent all over the fucking place, problem is just depth and skill positions

If Wentz can develop and the next two drafts are even remotely successful they'll be a very complete team within 2 years
>>
[X]"""""Won""""" offseason
[X]Had okay draft
[X]Hyped for the season for some reason
[ ]Eagles season ends with no owl win
>>
>>77668257
Literally true for almost every single team in the league except the bottom 5
>>
>7-9 last year with rookie QB, first time head coach, no o-line, specifically no Lane Johnson, worst group of WRs in league, worst CBs in the league
>this year
>upgrade all positions, year of experience each for Wentz and Pederson, Lane Johnson all year
Hmm, makes me think.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.