[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one good reason why we should let women into men's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1497468227009.jpg (117KB, 399x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497468227009.jpg
117KB, 399x640px
give me one good reason why we should let women into men's sports

protip: you can't
>>
>>77653900
laffs?
>>
>>77653900
to prove to SJWs without a shadow of a doubt that men are physically and strategically superior to women.
>>
what does a woman feel like?
>>
so we can prove without debate how weak and inferior they are compared to men
>>
pu'sy
>>
>>77653900
Is this really an issue? I keep hearing about the SJW boogeyman but most liberals don't give a fuck if womens and mens sports are separate

stop seeking black sheep to confirm your viewpoints
>>
>>77653900
They should
>>
Women are allowed in most sports leagues, they just can't hack it.
>>
Should just get rid of the WNBA and make it mandatory that all NBA teams have 1 of the 5 people on the court be a woman at all times

Genuinely a little curious if Durant would be willing to cut off his dick to do it
>>
>>77653900
gender parity

every pro sports team in America HAS to be 50% female
>>
>>77654062
This. Plus women are already allowed in men's sports (in all of the leagues that matter), it's just that none of them can compete. If there ever is a woman who can legitimists compete with the best of the NBA, NFL, MLB etc, fuck it, let them play with the men.
>>
File: Anti-leaf spray.png (248KB, 376x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-leaf spray.png
248KB, 376x600px
>>77654269
A
>>
New baseball position: designated whore
>>
>>77653929
salty bags of milky sand
>>
>>77654269
would love to watch a game with some wnba player on the floor with lebron
>>
>>77653937
This
>>
>>77654400
only in the american league though
>>
>>77653900

Women could not play any contact sports with men due to a higher risk of injury.
>>
>>77655959
NL stands for No fun League anyways
>>
>>77654400
>New baseball position: designated whore

BREAKING NEWS: Derek Jeter Returns To Major League Baseball
>>
>>77653926
>>77653937
it doesn't work though, women will just scream "MANSPLAINING" and ignore all facts.
>>
>>77653900
>tfw a girl really likes you but she's waaaaaay too thin for your taste but your friends will think you're gay to reject her
>>
>>77656115
whatever, fag
>>
>>77654062
>stop seeking black sheep to confirm your viewpoints

holy fuck where do you think you are

both sides of the political use retardation on the other side to justify being retarded themselves. there's zero attempt to reach a common understanding and be civilized because everyone's already become completely auto-antagonistic and they feed off it. you're statement was really cute honestly, it's like you haven't seen the mire of fallacy and delusion that this place has been drowning in for years
>>
>>77656134
>fat_child_with_fedora.avi
>>
>>77656157
thanks for proving my point
>>
>>77656115
I love thin women and how my cock is as thick as their torso.
>>
Competitive blowjobs. Whoever gets someone to bust a nut first wins.
>>
>>77653900
is that Pique on the right?
>>
>>77653900
ZSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>77653900

>that hot girl is looking for someone that's not me
>fucking WHORE

eat a dick op, that's the only way you'll get some action in your life. god knows pussy is out of your reach by now.
>>
>>77653900
That looks like Mina Sauvage, thank me later lads
>>
>>77653900
Equality.
By showing how badly they get beaten it will put an end to the equality debate.
>>
>>77657658
Nice strawman roastie
>>
>>77657863
True, but they want 50% rigid, you won't be able to kick them, you will just replace with other women, it's the end of civilisation, it's gg.
>>
>>77657658
incels, what do you expect
>>
File: sad.jpg (11KB, 219x265px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
11KB, 219x265px
>>77654269
>tfw I see this happening soon
>actually, every sport team will be 33% female, 33% male, 33% transgender.
>words like "attack" or "score" will be discouraged because muh microagressions.
>sports stadiums will be declared "safe spaces" where clapping or chants will be strictly forbidden. Only jazz hands will be allowed.
>matches will end with no winner or loser because competition is violence
>>
>>77654062
I mean EA is desperate enough to do the WNBA in a game. I wonder if the nba has to funnel money for the game too
>>
>>77653900
sports are healthy activities. Any one that so whishes should participate.
>>
>>77658340
what if some players all agree to participate at a different level because they want get more exercise than the rest?
what happens when more people want to go watch those players more than the other players because they are doing more than average?
Should those people be allowed to choose their own healthy activity intensity level?
What happens when that higher intensity level just so happens to be all men?
>>
So that we could get rid of women in sports
>>
to watch hot girls in the sand playing with balls. Are you fucking gay or something?
>>
>>77654305
>If there ever is a woman who can legitimists compete with the best of the NBA, NFL, MLB etc, fuck it, let them play with the men.

But there won't be because this little things called 'reality' exists.
Even if you did let her play it's like you don't know what happens when you appease people who are inferior and try to put them on your own level.
Protip: It doesn't work.
So instead what you end up having to do is make the superior inferior to create (((equality))) a la (((common core))). Have you even read Harrison Bergeron?

https://archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison%20Bergeron_djvu.txt
>>
to oversexualize them
>>
>>77658821
The only correct answer
>>
>>77658800
worth the read
only takes about 5 minutes to read
but it will really make you think
>>
You just KNOW
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.