[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>countless threads dick-riding him >cringe posts about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Ronaldo.jpg (55KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo.jpg
55KB, 960x639px
>countless threads dick-riding him
>cringe posts about any little thing he does
>idolizing another man for his body and looks

Ronaldo is a wonderful, great great player, but please stop acting like teenage girls talking about youtubers

T. Messi will always be the better and more mature choice
>>
>>77652280
stfu you call it soccer
>>
>>77652497
call it whatever you want, england will still disspoint in major tournaments
>>
File: 1449986933687.jpg (42KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1449986933687.jpg
42KB, 680x455px
>>77653272
stop it
>>
>>77652497
Until the English national team starts performing better than the United States men's national team in a tournament, we will call it divegrass for all we give a shit.
>>
>>77652497
Oy u could call it bangers n mash n it wouldn't make fuck difference la
>>
I wish I could kiss Ronaldo on the lips.
>>
>>77653272
>>77653295
>>77653307
>mfwaawfnm
>>
I saw Ronaldo in real life at the hotel bel aire in LA and I guess I approached him at the wrong time because he wouldn't take a picture with me and his security guard tried to look through my phone to make sure I didn't take a picture with him... sat literally 10 feet away from him at the pool the next day and asked him one on one if he would take a picture with me and he still wouldn't :(
>>
>>77653329
just get his autograph you weirdo
>>
>>77653329
I actually sat next to Ronaldo in a naked sauna once, just me and him. There was some definite chemistry between us and he winked at me several times, but I left a while after because I was afraid. I did leave very slowly while sticking out my naked butt so he could see it though, and when I looked back I saw him biting his lower lip looking at it with eyes full of desire and lust. I smiled in the most elegant manner I could and ran to the lockers where I quickly changed and left the gym. When I got to my car I was sweating and hyperventilating thinking "what am I doing" and that's when I saw a piece of paper on the windshield with an autograph from him and a snapchat username, saying "hit me up, gorgeous ;)".
I went home and masturbated right away and sent him a snapchat of the moment I came, half thinking to myself that it was a worthless effort and that I could never in a million years get together with Ronaldo. Well, surprise surprise, he actually answered back. He sent me a short video describing what he'd like to do to me and in the end showed me his hard cock. It was honestly one of the best moments of my life, I know it sounds ridiculous and sick but I'd rather have that short snapchat video right now than my dead mother back.

This became a daily thing, me masturbating and him replying back with videos and pictures, sometimes teasing me and showing me his naked body for a few seconds. I was so deep in this that less than a week after this had began I started telling him I loved him. He ordered me to tell him that I loved him. Everything I did, I did it for him. I was a slave and he was my master. He was everything to me. Of course the pressure I felt due to our relationship not being in the open never left, quite the opposite: it made me more stressed than ever. I was afraid of him, I have no problems saying it. I never saw him in real life after the sauna event, but I was incredibly afraid of him. He always made sure he was the top. (cont)
>>
File: 1501755680806.png (973KB, 927x907px) Image search: [Google]
1501755680806.png
973KB, 927x907px
>>77653562
Was his dicc bigg?
>>
>>77653562
He was the top and I was the bottom, that was the natural understanding you'd get by looking at our snapchat interactions.

Because of this fear, I never took any screenshots of what he sent me. It was incredibly stressful.

I came out as gay to my family because of these events, and moved to the "gay village" in my city where I was (half) hoping he would visit me and we could finally be together in real life, but at the same time I was afraid he was going to be abusive to me in real life just like he had been online. When I told him I was living there he lost it completely. He started telling me that being gay was a disease and started sending me videos insulting me and laughing at me. It was a whole new level. There was no sexual intention at all anymore. He kept doing this for a week, and I replied with videos crying, apologizing for whatever wrong I'd done to him. He just flat out ignored me, he wouldn't even open my snaps. A couple of weeks later I decided it was time to stop, I didn't deserve that. So I deleted him off all social media.
A few days went by and I didn't hear from him. There was a voice in the back of my head telling me to go back to him, but I knew it was just Stockholm syndrome and that really, he was an abusive,twisted asshole who had used me like an object. However, on the 4th day I started getting messages on facebook from fake profiles insulting me and calling me a clown and a faggot, laughing at me. I developed some sort of PTSD because of all this, every time I see the laughing with tears emoji now I get a panic attack. He would start stalking me online, insulting me, and I kept blocking his accounts. He even used his official facebook account once before I blocked him. This went on for months, until one day he showed up at my doorstep and just straight out punched me in the face, took me inside and raped me. I don't feel any shame saying I masturbate to that thought to this day, but it was awful. I never told this to anyone.
>>
>>77653745
>>77653562
TSUUU/10
>>
>>77653562
>>77653745
mate
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (19KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
19KB, 125x120px
>>77653745
>>
>>77653562
>>77653745
al dente
>>
>>77653745
>>77653562

are you gay?
>>
>>77653562
What kind of gym has a sauna?
>>
>>77653562
>>77653745
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>77657769
can't believe you're still alive, my friend
>>
>>77653562
>>77653745

Is there any more more based than TSUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>77657790
same :3

I missed you btw
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.