[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever meditated so hard you meditated? I have and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1502668250278.jpg (1MB, 614x2446px) Image search: [Google]
1502668250278.jpg
1MB, 614x2446px
Have you ever meditated so hard you meditated? I have and it was glorious. Obvious brown pill meditator here. By reaching a higher level of awareness and inner calm i am able to acces a sense of tranquility and peace.
Personally i'd choose for Guided meditation but transcendal meditation or mindful meditation works wonders too. Basically, you visualize your surroundings, and try to incorporate as many senses as possible. Soak in the sounds, smells, and textures.
Ah but /sp/, the most basic and universal of all meditation techniques is the breathing meditation. It is a great place to start your practice and become a master meditator such as myself. Don't worry if your mind starts to wander - you are a beginner and becoming good at meditation, like myself, takes practice.
Some good books to start with: One-Minute Mindfulness by Donald Altman and A Profound Mind: Cultivating Wisdom in Everyday Life by the Dalai Lama.
Like myself, you will eventually reach a higher spiritual dimension often referred to simply as being.
However, it is important to realize that it may take years of practice to achieve the level of awareness or higher consciousness experienced by high level meditators such as myself.

Reach the indestructible sense of well-being /sp/ and become the brown pill so that you are ready when Belgium wins this evening

It's also possible to use the help of a teacher or guide, or even a pre-made recording or take yourself on a journey through a place you find calming or relaxing.
I don't know which one will suit you best but try these ones:

-Om Mane Padme Hum, which is the traditional Mantra used by all Tibetans on a daily and often almost continuous basis.

Bolero by Maurice Ravel. In this one you are being guided into a meditation state by the sounds of the well known musical piece

And here's a huge list of podcasts you can listen to: http://www.meditationoasis.com/podcast/listen-to-podcast/
>>
7-1
>>
>>77651754
what the fuck
>>
>>77651754
For me, it's 7-1
>>
File: 1321741262006.jpg (44KB, 203x257px) Image search: [Google]
1321741262006.jpg
44KB, 203x257px
>>77651754
>Have you ever meditated so hard you meditated?
>>
File: 1456290819080.png (59KB, 175x161px) Image search: [Google]
1456290819080.png
59KB, 175x161px
>>77651754
Excellent post my friend.
>>
>>77651824
I think he meant this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
>>
bumping this immaculate thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.