[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was I happy with the start of the game? No,' Klopp added.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

>Was I happy with the start of the game? No,' Klopp added. 'We had pre-season where it is clear how we want to defend.
>'In the end it is not fair. I don't imagine many people wrote that we won 3-2 according to the rules but, like Manchester United last year, their goal was offside.

Is Flopp going crazy? He's still going on about a goal Man Utd scored 8 months ago or something
>>
>>77645283
>A player being 30 centimetres offside is the reason we conceded 3 (three) goals to Watford. Please ignore the glaring fact that I can't coach basic defending.
>>
>>77645283

>going crazy

anon. he was there a long time ago.
>>
>>77645379
well, they would have conceded two with out it, so you're correct
>>
>>77645379
kek, the guys a fucking mentalist.
>>
>>77645283
there's times where you can rightfully comlain about the ref, this wasn't one of them. he can only blame himself
>>
File: 1461802342819.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461802342819.png
31KB, 657x527px
>tfw this is Kloopoops final year as Liverpoop manager
He's gonna get set piece'd out of the CL too
>>
>>77645283
>we won 3-2 according to the rules

Well, no.
>>
>>77645283
Utterly obsessed just like their fans
>>
>yfw Taktik-Tuchel replaces Kult-Kloppo
>>
>>77645283
The fans will love him going after the corrupt FA
>>
>we won by our own definition
>if we were united we would have won

Name 1 club more pathetic than Liverpool.

>hard mode - no Italian clubs
>>
File: images (57).jpg (11KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (57).jpg
11KB, 301x168px
These are facts
>>
we'll get EXPOSED tonight by Hoffenheim, because he still hasn't spent time instructing how to defend setpieces, instead he'll have spent 6 hours at Melwood showing the lads how to fucking zonal mark properly

>kill me lads
>>
Name one top tier CB at Liverpool. Clyne is the only good defender they have
>>
>>77646199
Sakho
Matip is unironically good
>>
>>77646199
matip is decent but injury-prone and isn't a leader. lovren is a goatfucking balkan stealing a living in the PL
>>
>>77646206
I forgot about Sakho because Klopp hates him for some reason
>>
>>77646155
lets talk about fer-eh-rees
>>
File: Majda-Sakho.jpg (52KB, 950x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Majda-Sakho.jpg
52KB, 950x1424px
>>77646223
He's too black
>>
>>77646239
No such thing for big Sakho
>>
Sakho is shit. It's easy to get sucked in to thinking he's good because he's always making these last ditch sliding tackles to save the day, but the reason he has to do that is because he's always horribly out of position. Technique > athleticism.
>>
in his mind he won that game and that's all that matters
>>
>>77646239
He lives in black people timezone, sadly it doesn't correlate with British GMT.
>>
>>77646247
If he was any Blacker he'd disappear Kek
>>
File: imago19151969h.jpg (40KB, 630x487px) Image search: [Google]
imago19151969h.jpg
40KB, 630x487px
>>77646254
>tfw too smart for reality
>>
>>77646285
>too
>>
>There is no other way to interpret it - he is not available to be sold.
>Liverpool is not a club that has to sell players. That is set in stone. So what they pay in the end doesn’t matter.
>At the end of the day anything that happens has nothing to do with me

so where will klopp go next?
>>
>cracking up before the mind games have even begun
gonna be a great season
>>
>>77646312
>being this new
>>
>>77645283
>"REEEE REEEE stop trying to sign Coutinho, this situation is completely different from Van Dijk la. We're going to close the transfer window early REEEEEEE"
>>
>>77646312
(You)
>>
>>77645283
Kinda his fault he didn't by better defenders and another midefielder
>>
File: flopp.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
flopp.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
he lost it already in his last year with dortmund, Liverpool bought damaged goods (again)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.