[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

liverpool has more history, more fans and more titles. honestly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: liverpool-philippe-coutinho.jpg (40KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
liverpool-philippe-coutinho.jpg
40KB, 620x413px
liverpool has more history, more fans and more titles. honestly, why the hell would he want to leave for barcelona?
>>
not even the most delusional liverpool fan would say something like that
>>
>muh history

Only relevant trophy won in the past 3 decades was through a blatant dive by their slippery idol.
>>
>>77639950
Because Barça has Memelinho.
>>
>>77640015
but it's true tho
>>
If you're not baiting, Barca has way more fans and way more recent titles, last time Liverpool won anything relevant was in 2005.
>>
>>77639950
maybe he wants to leave the bleak climate of liverpool for sunny barcelona
>>
barcelona has 17 international titles vs 11 from liverpool.

Liverpool is a big club in england, barcelona a big world one
>>
only a museum relies in the past
>>
>>77639950
>Tfw have been calling this for the last three years
>>
>>77640015
he's trolling obviously, but there are fans like that.
>>
>>77639950
Barcelona and Real Madrid are Hollywood.
>>
>Barca unironically wants le occasional blooter man

also nice bait thread
>>
>>77642861
thats not firmino
>>
>>77642861
>le occasional blooter man
nicely memed. he's much more than that actually
>>
File: lottery9.jpg (26KB, 441x435px) Image search: [Google]
lottery9.jpg
26KB, 441x435px
>>
>>77639950
Because Liverpool is a shit city full of scousers.
>>
>>77640054

i read "idol" as "idiot" and the sentence still made sense
>>
>>77639950
Because Barcelona actually has a present
>>
>>77639950
As a liverpool fan, I hope he stays 1 more year but i'm unsure as to whether he will. on the one hand the club has a lot of power as he just signed a new contract and it's a world cup year so he can't really afford to not play/play like shit. on the other hand it's one of the biggest clubs in europe and offering him the chance to play with the GOAT and also in spain, which is a big thing for south americans
>>
>>77640054
HEY NOW!!!!! Liverpool *****is***** the most decorated club in the history of English football.... Just ask their twitter bio (@LFC) !!

...oh bollocks, they changed it relatively/somewhat recently.... It used to say "Official twitter of Liverpool FC, the most decorated side in English football" and thst was always good for a laugh compared to, say, "The official Twitter of Manchester United FC" or whatever most "normal" clubs have.
>>
>not accepting more than 100m for Coutinho

He's not even world class lol, just take the money and upgrade that shambolic defence. Liverpool aren't gonna struggle to score when they've got Mane, Salah, Firmino etc.
>>
>>77645018
Lol that's gotta be a quality shopping, right? I say quality cuz they went flat enough to do variant coloring for the letters and/or seemingly adjusting for light/ing and all that... Well done!
>>
>>77641906
>Bruzilian philosophers
>>
>>77644823
>Le occasional blooter and injury prone huezilian
>>
>>77639950
Isn't liverpool owned by some burger guy?
>>
File: lottery5.jpg (48KB, 728x721px) Image search: [Google]
lottery5.jpg
48KB, 728x721px
>>77645318
http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/national-lottery-hijacked-overnight-and-its-pretty-vile-6852634/
>>
File: DHOHBJNXcAIFXNu.jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DHOHBJNXcAIFXNu.jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>77645318
They're generated
https://twitter.com/TNLUK/media
>>
>>77645026
>implying a city full of Catalans is any better
>>
>>77645377
>Barcelona
>Catalans
>>
>>77639950
>leaving when it's our year
he'll go next year la, he'd be mad to leave this year
>>
>>77639950
Pre-Messi, Liverpool had more titles and more history than Barcelona. By far. Barcelona was Lazio tier before Ronaldinho and Messi.
But right now, Barcelona has more titles and more fans.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.