[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some young professional football players in pretty so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: abdeln.jpg (24KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
abdeln.jpg
24KB, 324x324px
Why do some young professional football players in pretty solid clubs die from heart diseases?

Dont they get thoroughly checked every now and then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelhak_Nouri
>>
File: Miklós_Fehér,_2003.jpg (20KB, 330x430px) Image search: [Google]
Miklós_Fehér,_2003.jpg
20KB, 330x430px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikl%C3%B3s_Feh%C3%A9r
>>
>heart disease
There's statistically too many players dying of heart disease in the sport so it's obvious they're all doping and can't physically tolerate the drugs.
>>
he survived though

i don't know, maybe you can't test for everything
>>
>>77638524

Isnt he a veg now though?
>>
File: 14487526549730.jpg (36KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
14487526549730.jpg
36KB, 1440x900px
This is my fucking phobia.

Dying from a sudden heart attack.
>>
dope

look at Dr Fuente's victims - Puerta, Jarque, De La Red, all involved in the Spanish national team
>>
>>77638537
he's not dead is all i know. but it's serious, permanent brain damage of crucial parts of the brain. guess he's not doing well.
>>
>>77638568
some times i have sharp pains in my chest/heart area, which increase when i breath in. happens a few times a month, goes away after five minuets or so.

also some times i can feel that my heart skips one or two beats, then the next beat is super powerful and i get really warm.

probably nothing.
>>
>>77638606
>also some times i can feel that my heart skips one or two beats, then the next beat is super powerful and i get really warm.

Those are called extrasystoles and are completely safe.

Everybody has them but not many of us actually feel them.

Some can have like 20000 per day.
>>
>>77638627
>a feeling of suction in the chest
yeah that also happens, guess i'm safe. usually get a few per night.
>>
is football the most dangerous sport?
>>
>>77638576
He's fine. Gonna switch to disabled football tho
>>
>>77638606
Your chest pains and heart skips can be considered normal only if they aren't accompanied by heavy breathing, sweating and sudden tightness in your jaw, neck and/or a crushing sensation in your heart. If you're experiencing chest pain very often, see a doc and ask them how to deal with it.

t. 21 year old who has chronic chest wall pain from stress from school.
>>
>>77638662
I got some panic attacks due to my cardiophobia, not that was nuts.
My fucking heart pumped fast because I was scared shitless of my heart beating fast so it actually started to beat fast (due to the adrenaline being injected into my blood) and then i got scared more and more.

One time I called an ambulance since I was in a fucking despair, i was fucking panicking though im going to die every second. Ambulance workers looked at me like i was a retard, gave me some sedative and i was fine.
>>
>>77638686
that sucks. anyway
>heavy breathing, sweating and sudden tightness in your jaw, neck and/or a crushing sensation in your heart
none of that, just the stinging sensation.

had it since i was in kindergarten though, maybe it's more normal than i thought. never bothered telling my parents they'd just worry.
>>
>>77638709
ever since i saw an episode of a norwegian sitcom where some guy gets a heart attack from eating like a pig, i've been really scared about my heart, more so about the pain than the actual death. but i've pretty much gotten over it, haven't thought about it since this thread really.
>>
>>77638732
Are you tall and skinny?
If you are, odds are you have a mitral valve prolapse.

It's usually harmless and considered a norm, doesnt affect your life expectancy, but it can manifest itself in manners you described.
>>
>>77638758
I became way too aware of it after a slight amphetamine overdose. When my heart was actually racing for a whole night.

Dont do drugs kids.
>>
>>77638759
6'1 maybe, but very skinny. at least i was for most of my life, gained a bit of weight this year.

damn i don't know how deep i want to dig into this, there's probably tons of shit wrong with me i don't want to know
>>
>>77638681
Not even memeing, American football shouldn't even be played and soccer is more dangerous than people think
>>
>>77638785
Yeah dont diagnose yourself using internet, it's the stupidiest shit to do.
>>
>tfw recovering from heart surgery

bretty scary stuff. I had an aneurysm in my aorta right where it comes out of the heart. Purely genetic and 0 symptoms as well, just got lucky doctors randomly found it during an unrelated MRI.
>>
>>77638952
If they didnt find, maybe you would still live long and happily?
>>
>>77638986
Very unlikely.
>>
>>77638986
No it's kinda like a balloon, it will keep growing and growing until one day it would've bursted. Maybe I could've lived to 30~40 maybe, but not after that.

Scary stuff to think about.
>>
drugs and also that long distance running is not good for your heart. theres some studies that say long distance runners have worse hearts than normals.
>>
>>77639009
Oh fuck...

Well i got my heart checked with ECHO, it was fine... Didn't go MRI, now i wonder if i should.
>>
>>77639018
Anything in excess can kill you, even supposedly good things like exercise. I guess the key here is to do everything in moderation.
>>
File: IMG_7309.jpg (20KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7309.jpg
20KB, 250x242px
>tfw colon cancer runs in the famalam
>>
>>77639018
Running always seemed like it cannot possibly be good for you. Is cycling better?

>>77639025
I also had ECHO after they found out with the MRI. They would've found out if something was wrong with you with the ECHO since it's good for measuring stuff inside your body such as your heart.
You're fine.
>>
>>77639025
yes you should get a full check up at least once a month!
>>
>>77639047
I do and every time i check i'm still in russia...
>>
>>77639042
so watch your diet
>>
>>77638785
the chest thing is probably nothing but your reluctance to see a doctor is not healthy

i had the same thing and i really really really regret it
>>
>>77639133
>i had the same thing and i really really really regret it

What happened?
>>
>>77638681
All sports are dangerous best to stay inside on the couch watching them while keeping comfy
>>
>>77638952
Isn't that what killed the actor John
Ritter?
>>
>>77644173
Not sure if sarcasm or not, but heart is a muscle too, so in case your heart is way out of shape, you might be risking too.

Dunno, seems like mild exercise like brisk walking or jogging is the safiest route to take. Not a stress for your body and somehow keeps you in shape.
>>
>>77638501
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>77644248
swimming is where its at my man
>>
>>77638606
that pain comes from between your ribs mate, you're fine
>>
>>77644248
Jogging puts some stress on your joints, no big deal but swimming would be the absolute safest, as >>77644739 said
>>
File: rip piano man.png (1MB, 1057x677px) Image search: [Google]
rip piano man.png
1MB, 1057x677px
>>77638501
take a wild guess
>>
>>77638501
I help manage the finances of someone who began a career in one of the PL clubs. He had a heart condition which was picked up at the age of 17 however they still allowed him to play, pretty much the same result as Nouri. Got a big payout but if they had stopped him from playing like they should have he would have been a pretty normal guy.
The club's often ignore major signs of disease because they all want to have the "next big star" at any cost
>>
This whole thread is making me worry. Can you walk into a doctors and just ask them to check you don't have any latent conditions that might kill you at an early age?
>>
File: 1428350792248.jpg (59KB, 465x581px) Image search: [Google]
1428350792248.jpg
59KB, 465x581px
>>77644818
yes you dumb fuck, how do you think visiting a doctor works like?
>>
>>77644825
>how do you think visiting a doctor works like?
you have a problem or concern, go in and tell them about it
I have no problem or concern to tell them about.
>>
>>77638501
They do. Nouri got checked like 12 days prior.

You have to accept that it's always possible that your heart could randomly stop because you somehow did something to trigger it, no matter how many checkups you've had.
>>
>>77644920
I think the doctors who check the players know about their cardiac problems they just don't disclose it
there is that brazilian player, Lucas Silva, who had a serious heart condition diagnosed, he even announced his retirement, then one month later he announces that finally it was nothing really serious and he can finally play football, weird
>>
>>77638683
He's in a coma you mong
>>
>>77638510
RIP
>>
>>77644831
you can go and get full blood blood tests, physical exams, check yoursef for cancer, whatever, without having any indications for being sick, its just prolly gonna cost you
>>
>>77644153
>no reply
he died
>>
>>77639133
not much of a reluctance, i just don't want to go in for every small thing. had it been more oainful and more often i would probably have gone. i've gone to the doctor for other things before. had earwax blockage fixed once.
>>
>tfw haven't been to the doctor in 5 years
>>
>>77645286
rip
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.