[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leaving the sinking ship while making a shitload of money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: neymar[1].jpg (35KB, 630x373px) Image search: [Google]
neymar[1].jpg
35KB, 630x373px
>leaving the sinking ship while making a shitload of money

is he the smartest player right now?
>>
>destroys barcelona and saves ligue 1
sasuga neymar
>>
The captain should go down with his ship and his crew... He is just a coward.
>>
>>77634405
but iniesta is the captain
>>
>>77634415
Luffy = Iniesta
Zoro = Messi
Sanji = Neymar

All three are kind of the captains and essential to the team.
>>
>>77634443
Wow, kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>77634443
Luffy=Messi
Zoro=Suarez
Sanji=Pique
Akainu=Ronaldo
Kaido=Neymar
>>
>>77634388
He himself is pretty dumb, it's his father who is smart and making all the moves.
Anyway he made the right choice to leave Barca but the wrong choice to join fucking PSG, but they were the only team that could afford him so whatever.
>>
>>77634476
I think he wanted (or his father wanted him) to go to United. They play in a more visible league, have more fans than any other team, etc. From a marketing potential, this would be huge.

But United has a good relationship with Barcelona and probably want to buy Griezmann next year for 100mi.
>>
>>77634476
>so whatever
Yeah whatever Estonia.
>>
>>77634443
>>77634464
weebs pls go
>>
>>77634476
>His father is smart and making all the moves
>"Hi, where are the moneys? Yes I sign and Neymar he sign too. The moneys are where? It is bonus when I say bonus or many club buy my son for more moneys that are rule with my genius"

He's a typical shekel grabber exploiting his son for his own gain. There's nothing smart involved.
>>
>Wants to prove everyone that Lionel and his biting bitch are literally trash without the presence of himself, THE NERMANATOR
>Joins comfy PSG
>Renames it to Saint Nerman de Germain
>Meets Mes que un cuck in quarter of Champions for the 4th time in 5 years
>UEFAlona absolutely BTFO by Nermanator
Of course
>Lionel the cuck EXPOSED
>>
>>77635042

this
>>
Did Neymar carry Barcelona by himself?
>>
>don't want to spend his entire carrer in just one club like the autistic missi
>TRAITOR!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.