[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I blame individual players for the failings of a team and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 7ef.jpg (48KB, 600x600px)
7ef.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>I blame individual players for the failings of a team and manager and criticize them when they don't perform according to my ever increasing personal demands because I hate the player.
>I also enshrine the players I like and put them on a pedestal - even though said player performs well enough due to the strength of their team - and I will also attribute the success of the player's team to my favorite player only.
>I will also pretend my exaggerated opinion is factual just to irritate others because I am a pathetic individual who must act like a petulant child on a Mongolian horse breeding forum for the sake of entertainment - which in reality stems from my inner insecurities and vicarious investment into my favorite players.
Did I sum up /sp/ into a Freudian nutshell?
>>
Not really, post comes off as trying too hard and it's not saying anything new. I can sum all your bollocks up in one word: memes
>>
This board is /v/ lite but for sports so the issue is underaged summer retards. /sp/ gets a little better come fall.
>>
>>77632141
>I make a point and portray it as a great insight despite it being conveyed in a derivative and ultimately childish fashion.
>>
>>77632534
He's right you know. Brady is a system babby
>>
They need to get rid of the 3 point line and save basketball
>>
blame the normies that frequent this board because they think it's a sports board and not a sports section of an anime forum.

all posters who loathe anime are normie shits who post facebook and twitter memes here.

anime watchers are the best posters on spee. anime watchers can watch season after season of complete shit and come back for seconds. normies see their local team doing well through oblique sources such as facebook and come here to shitpost about being the GOAT and leave when their team dips back into mediocrity.
>>
>>77632972
Fuck you weeb
>>
>>77632141
>gets BTFO in some thread
>comes back later and makes a thread about it
>>
>>77632972
end your life
>>
>>77633017
>>77633027
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
>>77633017
>>77633027
kys yourself you normie fucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.