[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this meme officially been exposed? What exactly has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: >klopp.jpg (39KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
>klopp.jpg
39KB, 640x384px
Has this meme officially been exposed? What exactly has he won recently
>>
Trainer[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
FC Liverpool

UEFA Europa League: Finalist 2016
Englischer Ligapokalfinalist: 2016
Borussia Dortmund

UEFA Champions League: Finalist 2013
Deutscher Meister (2): 2011, 2012
Vizemeister (2): 2013, 2014
DFB-Pokalsieger (1): 2012
Finalist (2): 2014, 2015
DFL-Supercupsieger (3): 2008, 2013, 2014 [28]
1. FSV Mainz 05

Aufstieg in die Fußball-Bundesliga: 2004
Auszeichnungen[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Fußballtrainer des Jahres in Deutschland (2): 2011, 2012
VDV-Trainer der Saison (1): 2010/11
Premier League Manager of the Month: September 2016
Deutscher Fernsehpreis (2):
2006: in der Kategorie „Beste Sportsendung“ für die Kommentierung der Fußball-WM 2006 im ZDF (gemeinsam mit Johannes B. Kerner und Urs Meier)
2010: in der Kategorie „Beste Sportsendung“ für die Berichterstattung bei der Fußball-WM 2010 auf RTL (gemeinsam mit Günther Jauch)
Herbert-Award (Kategorie „Bester Sportexperte“) (3): 2007, 2009, 2011
2. Platz bei der Wahl zum FIFA Trainer des Jahres: 2013[29]
Das goldene k – Kicker-Trainer des Jahres (5): 2005, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 Rekord
>>
Le play kamikaze-ball man
>>
>>77629452

If anything it's his inability to bring in the signings he wants that has been exposed. Some will say it's LFC not having consistent CL football but even in Dortmund when they did he had some difficulty getting the players he wanted in. Now if world class players want to come to the PL they are looking to work with Pep or Mou and guaranteed CL.

He is still a great man manage, he has made a group of decent to good but not great players look much better than they should and got CL football playing James Milner as a leftback all season, that is an accomplishment.
>>
>>77629452
I really like his idea of play, but he's a one string guitar and his tactics can backfire easily
>>
>>77629491
The guy can't coach basic defending with a group of player he's been with for almost 2 years.
>>
>>77629452
I think he would work well in MLS.
>>
hes just a big german cheerleader
>>
>>77629623
Nah, mlels is trash.
>>
>>77629675
this is the worst and best description at the same time
>>
>>77629491
>his inability to bring in the signings he wants

That's not really Klopp's inability but the club's inability as a whole. All the manager (usually) does is tell the club which kind of players he wants. The club sends out scouts to find these players. They forward them to the director of football who then asks their availablity and possibly signs them up, but only if the owner(s) allow the transfer to go through.

In Dortmund he had excellent scouts and a top director of football who brought in those players and no retarded owners who interfer with transfers. Obviously that's not the case in Liverpool.
>>
>>77629452

The fact that he doesn't understand why Moreno is unable to defend worries me, plus he doesn't seem to understand attacking correctly. I'll admit I lost a lot of respect for him after one game, if he doesn't win the Champions League, Premiership, or Europa League this year, the Klopp experiment is over.

Liverpool need to go back to their history, not as a club, but as a people, which is what old Liverpool was about, so no more latin players, the team needs to concentrate on Brits and Scandinavians (Germans too)
>>
>>77629690
Exactly.
>>
>>77631639
This generation of British players are utterly shit though.
>>
>>77629452
>2 years in
>still playing Lovren, Moreno and Mignolet
>>
this year is our year
you cannot tell me we're not gonna win the league
you just cant
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.