[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like the concensus is that the rams made a mistake trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

It seems like the concensus is that the rams made a mistake trading for watkins. Why do you feel that way? I understand the durability issues but why not take a gamble when your brand new franchise quarterback has absolutely nobody to throw two. Out of other rams recievers none of them would be a no 1 target on any team and probably 3rd or worse on most. Why not roll the dice to open up the feild? Its not like theyre screwing over an otherwise great franchise
>>
You could post this spam in your containment general since no one cares with this shit
>>
>>77622977
Generals are cancer
>>
Thats the concensus because /sp/ is full of plebbit castoffs and casual trash. Rams made a great move and had a great offseason including drafting a big TE and signing a much better LT. I think theyll go about 9-7 and honestly that might win that shit division
>>
>>77622925
It was a risk and I think it won't work out, but the upside is worth the risk in the position they're in.
>>
rams already gave up too many picks for a garbage qb. now they gave up another high pick for one year of a glass weapon that their qb won't be able to take advantage of.
>>
>>77624046
But the ceiling is much higher with watkins than some ~40th draft pick. He might get hurt. So might anyone on the team. Why not roll the dice when youve nothing to lose?
>>
>>77624046
One year is all watkins deserves until he can prove he has any career left
>>
Rams 9-7 this year. Cap it
>>
>>77622925
I don't know anything about the player they gave up. That's really what it comes down to. Watkins has been hurt a lot, but he has looked pretty much legit when healthy. If you're giving up a player you can do without, not a bad move.
>>
>>77622925

Rams have been very bad for over a decade now so any move they make gets treated with skepticism.

To me it just feels like they're desperately trying to give Goff all the help he can get because they bet their future on him.
>>
>>77627981
He was a third string corner. The big hit was the second round pick
>>
>>77628464
Ehh, people overrated draft picks. I think it's an ok decision. If it works out, they'll look real smart.
>>
>>77627392
Honestly that might win that shit division
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.