[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People UNIRONICALLY think that Chelsea won't challenge for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: chelsea smug.png (727KB, 1118x1122px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea smug.png
727KB, 1118x1122px
People UNIRONICALLY think that Chelsea won't challenge for the title this season because they lost one game where they went down to 10 men early on and Burnley played the best half in their club's history. Morata is an upgrade over Costa. Matic was Chelsea's worst performing starter over the past two seasons, and has now been replaced. Hazard and Pedro, Chelsea's two best players last season are injured, when they come back it will be the same team that got 93 points in the league, only slightly improved. The only downside is that Chelsea have little depth (but what good is having depth when it's all shit, see: Arsenal) and with this early loss it will likely cause Chelsea to spend before the end of the transfer window, thus solving that issue.

The same people that think that Chelsea have become shit overnight think that Man U have suddenly become the champions elect from 6th place finishers because they signed Lukaku and Matic and managed to beat West Ham, despite the rest of the squad being the same team that mustered a grand total of 69 points in the league.
>>
>>77620540
I give you three more loses until you book your brains out

This is United's year
>>
>>77620540
Holy shit, Chelsea is going back to where it belongs: the First League, lol!
Even Newcastle is a bigger club than Chelshit.
>>
>chelshit
>title
>>
File: 1j12j4.jpg (56KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1j12j4.jpg
56KB, 768x432px
Bakayoko is literally a 100% upgrade over Matic.

Morata is going to bag at least 25 goals.

Can't wait for some TASTY ABC tears
>>
Conte is literally out in 2 weeks.
>>
Chelsea wont win the league because they have no leadership, no squad and the whole league is using their meme tactics now.

Mourinho season confirmed
>>
And the damage control begins
>>
Gonna enjoy chelshit meltdown again lmao
>>
>We have red cards in our last 3 games
>i think i have to review our tactics

Stop diving in like morons isn't a tactic its common sense
>>
>>77621049

>no leadership
>cahill, azpi, and luiz are all impeccable leaders

typical ABCs
>>
>>77621198
Those 3 sure a good leader during first half kek.
>>
>>77621198
>leaf posting

Terrible opinion disregarded due to mental illness of poster.

>imagine following Cahill
>>
its coming home lads, we got this
>>
File: a42c404bff3b499b865480142ed1f87d.jpg (179KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
a42c404bff3b499b865480142ed1f87d.jpg
179KB, 1200x800px
>>77621266

cahill had a mental error but will bounce back to his self of last year. you clearly didn't see the game you dumb faggot if you think that azpi and david didnt push the shit out of the squad to make it 3-2 with 9 fucking men

>>77621320

>imagine following a champions league winner
>imagine following the captain of last year
>imagine following a guy who learned from the greatest captain of all time in any sport in JT

great post italy i can tell english is not your first language :^)
>>
>>77621506
>john terry wasn't the leader last season
You think just because he wasn't on the pitch he wasn't the boss? He ordered a premier league game to be used as a testimonial for him for fucks sake.

>Champions league winner
Paul Lambert won the Champions League, Jespar Blomqvist won the Champions League a whole load of shit has won the Champions League
>>
File: 1486905903174.jpg (672KB, 705x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1486905903174.jpg
672KB, 705x1378px
>all these worried ABCs chatting as much shit as they can before the team is whole again

howling
>>
What are you doing? If I was a Chelshit fan, I would accept that the league was lost and if anyone makes fun of the team, just remind them Chelsea won last year so they don't care, and claim >you are focusing on Europe.

If you dig your heels in after losing to fucking Burnley you'll just look stupid.
>>
File: chelsea.jpg (85KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea.jpg
85KB, 620x877px
>>77622032
but >we're still favourites to win the league
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.