[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread: Frauds. >le funny face man! XD >le funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

In this thread: Frauds.
>le funny face man! XD
>le funny hair man! XD
>le run around like an absolute fucking retard instead of defending man! XD
>>
>>77616982
>le humiliated in the biggest game of his career man
>>
Christ, did you discover this board recently? It's embarrassing seeing others brazilians trying to shitpost with those ridiculous threads. Lurk more, faggot.
>>
>Le qualify brazil to the quarter and semifinals of the 7-1 cup man
>>
You forgot

>Runs forward like a striker to score man

But to be fair, they needed to score and fucking hell nobody else was doing it. Why didn't Conte take off a midfielder like Fibreglass and put Morata on? Fabregas was on a yellow and Batty could have used another striker to play with.
>>
>>77617819
I don't really think throwing extra forwards on against a team that wants to sit deep and then counterattack is going to be that effective
it just happened that fabriclad was playing like an idiot and batshuayi is a bad choice for a lone striker in that situation
>>
>>77617966
Just another reason Chelsea need more players. Batshuayi is a meme. Wish I knew what the hell the board's thinking, stonewalling Conte on that.
>>
>>77617966
>fabriclad
Dan?
>>
He's fucking good when he's not under pressure, but as soon as his team start to struggle suddenly he becomes retarded.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.