[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im very conflicted /sp/ http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2573.png (625KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2573.png
625KB, 750x1334px
Im very conflicted /sp/

http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/article/20314237/ezekiel-elliott-suspension-makes-feel-bad-feminist?addata=espn:frontpage
>>
Honestly as an Eagles I dont really care if he did or not, I just want him suspended.

Its actually more funny if he really didn't do it and they suspended him anyway.

Fuck the cowboys
>>
>>77589985
Its bigger then football and if you can't see that then you are a bigot. Period.

This is the word of a white women against a black man. Systematic racism is disgusting and should be ended.
>>
>>77589088
that's like saying being a retard makes me feel stupid
>>
>>77589088
>shilling clickbait on /sp/
http://archive.is/efKRZ
>>
>Jerry Jones defendes Goodell during deflategate... empowers the Commissioner ever more..

Why the fuck would he empower goodell and get mad when a ruling comes against his team?
>>
>>77590242
nonsense, he just dated a crazy white bitch for 'ooga booga muh dick' reasons and pays the toll.
the same thing could happen to a white player, but the chance is higher with histrionic coal burners
>>
>>77590594
Maybe he was hoping Goodell wouldn't be Tagliabue 2.0.
He has a case in that what the Cheatriots did affected the integrity of the game, while low-level nignogging does not, and should be left to the civil authorities.
>>
>>77589985
Hey there EDP
>>
>>77590242
you don't think he brings any of this on himself?
>>
>americans
>>
>>77589088
>>>77589088
>being a retard
The kettle calling the pot black
>>
notice how ESPN women articles don't have comments sections?

lel
>>
>>77589088
>ESPN will die in your lifetime
Feels good family
>>
>>77591237

>Despite having no evidence and having the case thrown out of an actual court, The Partriots "affected da integrity of da game"
>While the Cowboys supporting such human rights luminaries as Greg Hardy and Zeke Elliot do not

The absolute level of cowshit delusion. For two days now all I've seen is you idiots try to scramble for excuses on how hitting and publically exposing women, getting into drunk/drug driving car wrecks and punching people is way better than "more probably than not" being "somewhat aware" of balls being deflated despite the fact there were never measurements performed on these balls.

Absolutely pathetic. You'll win your shit division then get bounced in your first playoff game, AGAIN. Your team is all smoke and mirrors.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.