[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well lads, how far does John Mara has his hand up Roger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DG9q_7yXcAEnqta.jpg (210KB, 1035x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DG9q_7yXcAEnqta.jpg
210KB, 1035x1200px
Well lads, how far does John Mara has his hand up Roger Goodell's ass?
>>
>>77583932
They made the mistake of only suspending him one game, they got chewed out for it. They had to throw Zeke under the bus to appease sponsors and viewers.
>>
>>77583932
josh brown got fired my dude
>>
>>77583932
its just white guys looking out for each other. why are you so butthurt?
>>
>found innocent
What happened to 'not guilty'?
>>
Brown is my favorite fantasy kicker. He got cut last year after the stories came out about his chimping.

Zeke will keep his job. Brown was still a great kicker
>>
Except if you read the report you'd know that Goodell mostly stayed out of it and let his team of investigators and attorneys look at the evidence.

Six games, which will probably be reduced to three or four, AND Zeke will get to play during the appeal, is very lenient given that he's had three incidents since being drafted. Since they accounted for the incident in New Orleans, he's lucky they didn't cite him as a repeat offender which would've been a 10-12 game suspension.

Josh Brown got suspended for one game and then was cut and never played again. Ray Rice was cut after the video leaked. Jerry Jones enables players with character issues.
>>
>>77584158
That's not a punishment doled out by the nfl. That is strictly a decision by the giants.
>>
haha Zeke BTFO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.