[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Allegedly have someone let air out of some footballs Suspended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: gettyimages-613624626.jpg (93KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-613624626.jpg
93KB, 1000x600px
>Allegedly have someone let air out of some footballs
Suspended 4 games
>Beat the absolute shit out of your girlfriend and rip women's shirts off
Suspended 6 games
When will this white oppression end?
>>
>>77576250
Except multiple witnesses had the same story that she flatly lied about what happened, and the police investigated and decided there was nothing there. So basically 6 games because someone filed false charges.
>>
>>77576282
DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>>77576282
>HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

God, Cowgirl fans are insufferable.
>>
>>77578207
>>77576308
>/sp/ all of a sudden become moralfags and care about women
>>
>>77576250
NFL is not the police

their jurisdiction is primarily integrity of the game, not doing the job of Law enforcement.

That Being said deflategate was complete bullshit, which pains me to admit as a jest fan.

in the end though you got 5 rings so you won anyways stop rubbing it in.
>>
>>77579325
>jest fan
you said it pal
haha
>>
>>77579325

We will never stop. Deflategate was the ultimate bullshit and we'll never let the rest of the league live it down, we'll never let you forget this man won six championships and we'll never let you forget Tom Brady is the best QB of all time, Bill Belichick is the greatest HC of all time, and the Patriots are the greatest football orgaization of all time.
You fuckers brought this on yourself. Now reap the whirlwind.
>>
File: IMG_4699.jpg (81KB, 728x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4699.jpg
81KB, 728x567px
>alter the integrity of the sport
>cheat 21 other men of a fair playing field
>strong arm the Deflator into taking balls into bathroom.
>turn official ball into junior sized ball
>sandbag commissioner
>waste jury members time
>destroy cell phone like A Hernandez

Get 4 weeks off.

Meanwhile Zeke just fucked some broad too hard.
>>
>Cowgirl fans defending their thug players yet again

He dindu nuffin right?
>>
One is cheating to gain an advantage, that's a lifetime ban in proper sports

The other has nothing to do with the sport
>>
>>77583839
Then why doesn't soccer ban players that dope up then
>>
>>77583839
When was the last time someone got a lifetime ban for diving?
>>
>>77576250
>"Hello, Mr. Brady? Hi. I'm a representative of the National Football League. I'm calling you because recently we've received reports about game footballs being under the allowed limi- ... Hello? Tom?"
>....
>"Hello? Mr. Brady? Hi, um, I just spoke to you a minute ago on your cell phone and-"
>"Oh that phone is destroyed."
>>
>>77576250
Brady and the patriots are the NFL s money maker no shit he got off light. Had to gift him another ring.
>>
File: 9235512-large.jpg (36KB, 380x301px) Image search: [Google]
9235512-large.jpg
36KB, 380x301px
>>77583441
>this cheatcuck delusion
>>
It's the new white mans burden. We suffer on their behalf. Get used to it
>>
>>77583441
>we
>>
>>77576282
this

>>77576250
not understandiing these bullshit suspensions are about parity and not about actual discipline.

>>77579325
I only hated you because of rex.

>>77583755
ideal gas law, dipshit

>>77583839
kek. anti-doping rules exist out of the old belief that only amateurs can compete in the pinnacle of sport. In reality, it was the connected and rich few who could afford to play for free. Now it's all about who can pay the most for next-level russian shit.

>>77586230
Don't forget to thank Matt
>>
>completely destroy integrity of the game (for the 500th time)
>4 games
>do everyday black guy thing off the field that means nothing to the sport
>6

Plus as I surmised when that suspension happened, I think the world has accepted that that was Goodell giving his best bud's QB some extra rest that he could not have gotten otherwise
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.