[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE THE SEAHAWKS I HATE THEIR FUCKING COACH WHO CHEATED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: 02A1Gane-sub-master675.jpg (98KB, 675x441px) Image search: [Google]
02A1Gane-sub-master675.jpg
98KB, 675x441px
I FUCKING HATE THE SEAHAWKS

I HATE THEIR FUCKING COACH WHO CHEATED IN COLLEGE AND THEN LEFT HIS MESS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO CLEAN UP AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

I HATE HOW CARROL HAS A PROBLEM WITH HARBAUGH RUNNING UP THE SCORE IN COLLEGE (WHERE MARGIN OF VICTORY MATTERS), BUT HAS NO PROBLEM DOING IT IN THE NFL (WHERE IT DOESN'T MATTER). I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RUNNING UP THE SCORE, BUT DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE ABOUT IT.

I HATE "NO, I TOTALLY DIDN'T PUSH THAT GUY AND I TOTALLY CAUGHT THE BALL" GOLDEN TATE. NO ONE IS ASKING YOU TO ADMIT YOU LOST THE GAME, BUT YOU COULD BE LESS OF A DISRESPECTFUL DICK BY NOT ACTING LIKE YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING AWESOME.

I HATE HOW THEY'VE SPENT THE LAST ALMOST DECADE WHINING ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL AGAINST THE STEELERS THAT THEY LOST BY DOUBLE DIGITS, BUT WHEN THEY GET A WIN THEY CLEARLY DO NOT DESERVE, SUDDENLY "YOU JUST PLAY HOW THE GAME IS CALLED, CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT." PICK ONE, EITHER BE UPSET ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL AND ADMIT YOU GOT INTO THE PLAYOFFS WITH AN UNDESERVED WIN OR STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL.

I HATE THAT I HATE RUSSELL WILSON. I WANT TO LIKE THIS GUY, BUT YOUR FUCKING FANS MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE WIHT THE UNWARRANTED VICTIM COMPLEX YOU ALL HAVE ABOUT HIM AND YOUR TEAM. RG3 IS BETTER, NOT BY A LITTLE, BY A LOT. AS A RESULT, WILSON GETS LESS ATTENTION. DEAL WITH IT. YOU'RE LIKE THE MIDDLE CHILD DESPERATELY WHINING FOR ATTENTION FOR THE MODEL AIRPLANE YOU BUILT IN THE SAME WEEK YOUR OLDER BROTHER GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE. YES, YOUR THING IS COOL TOO, BUT THIS GUY OVER HERE HAD A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ROOKIE SEASON, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I HATE THAT TWO OF YOUR BEST PLAYERS HAVE A FUCKING NICKNAME FOR THEMSELVES AND DO THINGS LIKE TAUNT TOM BRADY WHEN IT TURNS OUT THEY CHEATED WITH PEDS. YOU DON'T GET TO TAUNT AN ALL TIME GREAT WHEN YOU'RE CHEATING TO BE WHERE YOU ARe.
>>
File: seadle.png (545KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
seadle.png
545KB, 650x440px
>>77562848
>>
File: IMG_1668.png (269KB, 835x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.png
269KB, 835x820px
Don't worry, we got this.
>>
>>77562895
>0 rings
>>
>>77562922
>literally incapable of beating the worst incarnation of the tardinals in 5+ years
>>
File: russle.jpg (19KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
russle.jpg
19KB, 480x300px
>>77563045
>being this mad
>>
Seattle is worst city
Full of nu-males, dykes, and faggots
all the patriotic lumber workers got fired and are now living in homeless tent cities. While starbucks and amazon brought in faggot workers from california.
They only like their MLS team because soccer is different, globalist, and un-american
They only like the Seahawks because they won recently, if they were losers like the Brown or the Jets. they would be on the verge of leaving the city.
Just like the supersonics.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.