[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My office has a TV that is on ESPN all day because people bitched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: willcain.jpg (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
willcain.jpg
35KB, 256x256px
My office has a TV that is on ESPN all day because people bitched over the news channels like toddlers. I have to say on a network full of insufferable cunts, this guy is the worst. Take everything you dislike about smarmy political analyst and mix it with First Takes unjustified sense of importance in affecting athletes lives and you have the most annoying wrestling heel personality ever created.
>>
100% agree
this guy is a piss of shit and dont know nothing
>>
>>77547319
no that's Dan LeBatard
It's impossible to watch that unathletic fat fuck talk on his show for more than 3 seconds without wanting to curb stomp him
>>
>>77547319
Nah he obviously knows it's WWE and acts accordingly
>>
>>77547832
But that's my point. The fun in wrestling is the hat you are willfully putting yourself in that position of wanting to be worked for 2-3 hours. Do people tune into ESPN to be worked or does he just think he is smarter than everyone else? Same with Cowherd.
>>
>>77547319
It's obvious he's there to be a contrarian to every opinion but it doesn't make him less annoying. Sometimes when he's arguing with someone on First Take it's like they aren't even talking about the same thing.
>>
>>77548873
First Take is First Take and you have to play the part, but he does the same thing on Mike and Mike and Rusillo's show.
>>
>>77548570
Cowherd, SAS and Skeeeup have made a lot of money doing that BS though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.