[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUUUUCK. FUCKING SIGN SOMEONE KLOPP. WE ARE GOING TO BE A LAGHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

FUUUUUUCK. FUCKING SIGN SOMEONE KLOPP. WE ARE GOING TO BE A LAGHING STOCK THIS YEAR. WE WILL NEVER RECOVER. THIS IS OUR ONE CHANCE TO SHOW WE ARE A BIG CLUB AGAIN.
>>
>>77525332
Wow, that's quite the list of world class transfers
>>
>best player in that list is balotelli, sakho or allen
wew
>>
>>77525417
Riera was better than all of those
>>
>>77525332
>Liverpool are the 4th highest overall spenders in the league since its inception
>Easily 3rd if Memeinho hadn't went blank cheque book
>In fact easily 1st if City and Chelsea hadn't been bought out
>Less Premier League titles than Leicester, Arsenal and Blackburn
>Less times runner up than Arsenal

Sad.
>>
>Letting a kraut run your team
You deserve all your shortcomings
>>
>>77525332
>>77525825
Liverpool are in a weird place. They have tons of money, they almost always have (with the exception of 09-11), but they lack the prestige to back it up. They're essentially Everton with a bigger budget. So talented young players and established stars don't want to play for Liverpool, they would prefer poorer but more well-run clubs like Tottenham (the Dele Alli situation is the ultimate example, where he's a Liverpool fan on the brink of signing for Liverpool but decides on Spurs), but if Liverpool throw insane amounts of money at those players they'll go.

More money than Juventus with not even half the prestige these days. That's Liverpool.
>>
liverpool will sign lucas lima la' the next qtinho
>>
>>77525332
I hate how this club is run
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>77525332
>assaidi
>>
>>77525964
Lucas le headless chicken man?
>>
<<<<< Liverpoor >>>>>
>>
File: 023b25cf24f63cb532d52959dc28ce39.jpg (185KB, 912x1620px) Image search: [Google]
023b25cf24f63cb532d52959dc28ce39.jpg
185KB, 912x1620px
>>77525964
>Next coutinho is 2 years older then actual coutinho.
You really activated my almonds
>>
>Poulsen, Kyriagkos and Konchesky in the same team

How they didn't win the league that year is beyond me.
>>
>>77525926
>5x CL winner has no prestige
what went wrong?
>>
>>77527975
Being English
>>
>>77525417
>>77525445
>who is Craig Bellamy
fuck off lads
>>
>>77527975
I genuinely believe that the biggest cancer in Liverpool Football Club is the fanbase
>>
>>77525417
Suso is still very young and playing very well in Milan.
>>
>>77525825
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.