[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you were three years old when the golden age of your NT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>you were three years old when the golden age of your NT
>you will never witness the glorious 90's golden era of colombian soccer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-flTPSSvCw

I'm sure you guys know this feeling.
>>
the "golden" generation that managed to get a 3rd place in a copa america?

wow, they totally revolutionised football
>>
hamez hodhrighes goal against urugay was the best colombian moment ever
>>
>>77518954
>you will never shitpost the 5-0
we only won a shitty american cup because everyone send their B team.

1991-1994 colombia had really good players, retard.

>>77518962
we're much better since pekerman.
but it seems the magic is gonne.
>>
>>77518954
I forgot to mention rene higuita is the third best goalkeeper in history.

>but muh europenis goalkeeper is better
>>
>>77518977
Speaking of 5-0, this video is priceless. The guy there is the goalkeeper who conceded the 5 goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_T0tPal6LE
>>
>>77518990
man, we're so shitty we still celebrate that.

there was a soap opera in our TV about 90's selection some years ago.

I'm sure argentinians don't even remember that match.
>>
>>77519017
We remember that, it's the most famous defeat

El trencito Valencia jugó en el fútbol argentino y cada 2 partidos recordaban que era hijo del tren que jugó en el 5-0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbVP7Sob5JM

>there will be no rene higuita again

>>77519042
kek

I was a literal toddler back then but I'll never understand why people care about that match.
>>
I'll be 27 when pulisc carries us to our third treble and back to back world cups
>>
>>77518922
all my colombian parces says that current (last years) NT is way better than the 90's NT
>>
>>77518922
that is some glorious hair
>>
>>77519299
well, yeah, they have more discipline, they win more matches, they got 5th place last WC.

they're a better team.

but I feel the team is too technical now and play too much like europenis faggots.

so a bit of the magic is gonne.
>>
>>77518922
>le sweeper keeper
>>
All you cunts are probably on drugs.
>>
>>77518922
>you were 3 years old
Whats your excuse for not watching then?
>>
>>77518922
This is like wanting to see the Brazil 1982 NT

Yes it was a great team but at the end of the day there was more heartbreak than victory given all the potential.
>>
File: DC6.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DC6.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>77518922
I liked other latin american countries as a kid, always rooting for you guys but then I found out that you're all bitter fucks and always hated us for being better so I don't know how to feel anymore.

>>77518954
Didn't they beat Argentina like 6-0 too?
>>
The year before I really started remembering football the Packers won the Super Bowl
The first game that I remember the Packers playing in was the next Super Bowl when the Packers lost

I feel it colored how I viewed sports from that point onwards
>>
>>77519279
I remember when stating that you're underaged resulted in a perma
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.