[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your football coaches, did you ever have the Sour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: SourCoachSauers.jpg (157KB, 2880x1800px)
SourCoachSauers.jpg
157KB, 2880x1800px
Tell me about your football coaches, did you ever have the Sour Coach Sauers experience?
>>
wanted to suck his cock desu
>>
I had a rowing coach who constantly and unironically called me a pussy and ripped on me my entire junior year, so, yes I guess. He nicened up once I stopped being a bitch.
>>
lol I had dwight clark as my assistant coach in like 4th grade, pretty hilarious
but yeah my coaches have all been assholes pretty much, I stopped playing after 9th grade
>>
>>77515801
Salt tablet.
>>
My basketball coaches in high school made me quit the team after my sophomore year. The varsity coach tried to play me in the post and he thought I was a shitty shooter despite me having the best 3 point percentage in my first two years in high school. I fucking hated that guy, he simply didn't understand how I played and just wanted me to play forward because our tall players were all pussies.
>>
I didn't play any competitive sports past 6th grade and except for the little league coach who disappeared half way through the season (he'd been dating one of the player's moms and had been roped into coaching the team) and told me to bean a kid, didn't have any crazy experiences.

In elementary school you could sign up for after-school lessons to learn about something like computers or karate. They'd bring an instructor into the school for a few weeks and you could stay after school and learn. I signed up for Karate. One day Sensei announced we would all get a chance to punch him in the stomach. After we all took a shot at him, he announced he'd be punching all of us in the stomach. He told us to tighten up our stomach muscles, then went around and gave everyone a little gut punch. He didn't hit us hard, but it still sticks with me as one of the most bizarre experiences of my life.
>>
head coach lost his voice almost every other day; assistant coaches were better, but the lineman coach was a dick (coolest guy outside of practice though).
>>
>>77515898
its to build confidence. you have the guy flex his abs. give him a shot at 30% but with a good wind up and flair. it flexes the guy but doesnt knock the wind out of him.
looks full force but your just letting your wrist bounce off of impact. its just the shock of impact that keeps it.

I do that all the time to buddies when they have good abs. boys or girls.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.