[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will a transgender "woman" break her super doped up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Will a transgender "woman" break her super doped up 100m and 200m world records? Cause clearly no real woman, even doped up, can touch her records. Marion Jones couldn't come close despite being injected out of her damn mind.

Her 100m especially is insane. 10.49 what the fuck. And she has the next two best at 10.61 and 10.62 wow.
>>
Fucking who?
>>
>>77513364
The world record holder for the 100m and 200m who set it in 88.

She was so doped up that she didnt even reach 40.
>>
Is that Flo-Jo?
My cousin had a neighbor they all called Flo-Jo because he was so clumsy.
One weekend I was visiting and we were driving past the clumsy boy's house and my cousin yelled "HEY FLO-JO" and little Flo-Jo fell out of the tree he was climbing. And oh how we laughed and laughed.
Smooth as Flo-Jo.
>>
>>77513512
....you sound like a fucking freak with weird ass family.
>>
Everyone was on stuff back then

Wouldn't trust any records from that long ago
>>
>>77513595
Yeah but everyone is on stuff now also. What the fuck was this woman on that no doped up person has even come close to challenging?
>>
>>77513620
it was way different, before the iron curtain fell governments actively ran insane doping programs. like 70% of the standing WRs in athletics were set in the mid to late 80s, all set by either americans or members of a gommie state. just look up the WR progression of some events, especially women's, they were all constantly being improved every few years, then the Soviet Union fell and suddenly no one has been able to even come close to those records (same would be true for swimming except the meme shark suits came along). juicing these days is probably much more "personal" and not overseen by literally the entire national federation of your sport on government orders and funding
>>
>>77513358
>On September 21, 1998, Griffith Joyner died in her sleep at home in the Canyon Crest neighborhood of Mission Viejo, California, at the age of 38. The unexpected death was investigated by the sheriff-coroner's office, which announced on September 22 that the cause of death was suffocation during a severe epileptic seizure.[47] She was also found to have had a cavernous hemangioma, a congenital vascular brain abnormality that made Joyner subject to seizures.
The bitch could run though.
>>
>>77513358
The fuck is up with her nails?
>>
>>77514011
Fake nails. Just your typical black woman shit. They are weird.
>>
Was 88 the worst Olympics for doping and match fixing?
>>
>>77513358
Controversial opinion but I can only see a natty/lightly drugged athlete ever beating that record.

The rest of what I say is a conspiracy but it's well known her death was a cover up, she died because of enlarged organs, not because of epilepsy as we are told.

Right now for an athlete to get close to that, they'll have to be on the verge of killing themselves, do I see an athlete being talented enough to beat her record and then also have the will to significantly (most likely) lower their life expectancy?

Not really.

Do I see an athlete eventually having the talent to beat that record and be natty.

Eventually I guess, Dawin's theory and all.

I know I haven't answer OP's question on transgenders and whatnot, but I don't really have an opinion on it, if it gets out of hand, something will be done.
>>
>>77514230
What do you mean enlarged organs?
>>
>>77514094
It's not a black woman exclusive, faggot.
>>
>>77514586
Relax, you get what I mean.
>>
>>77514572
when you take HGH, you not only get increased muscle growth you also get enlarged organs
>>
>>77513358
>Her 100m especially is insane
>10.49 what the fuck
>10.61
>10.62
>wow

So she doesn't even make the top 2678th (list doesn't go any further) fastest time of a man? So it's basically the same as men, but worse? Why even bother with women's sports?
Why would you bother to have an inferior product when you can have a superior one?
>>
>>77514693
Like the book with the tall faggot with small organs and the shrimp fill of himself (literally)?
>>
>>77514710
>men are better than women
Props for stating the truth in your pozzed country, I'll stand up for you when the hate crime warrant gets issued.
Women run the 100m in like 13 seconds nowadays, Flo Jo is a distinct anomaly moreover one that has been standing firm for 30 years. That's like some guy running the 100m in 9 secs in 1988.
>>
File: 1292638604477.jpg (42KB, 419x394px) Image search: [Google]
1292638604477.jpg
42KB, 419x394px
>Griffith Joyner made public her decision to retire from Olympic competition one week after it was announced that random out-of-competition drug testing would be instituted during the 1989 season
>>
>>77513956
>found to have had a cavernous hemangioma

isnt that what hope solo has?
>>
47.6 in the 400m is probably even more impossible to beat
>>
>>77517115
literally a kid at my high school ran it in 50 seconds, big deal
>>
>>77514823
>Women run the 100m in like 13 seconds nowadays
11 and a tad below that.
>>
>>77513358
>THOSE FUCKING NAILS.
>>
>>77513764
This, the Eastern Bloc basically created "modern" sports training and sports medicine, or pioneered it at least.

In the US it was more grassroots since our state doesn't support athletes anywhere near the same level as the Soviets did, but they still managed to figure out PEDs by the 80s.

Honestly the 80s were the Golden Age for world athletics in my opinion, everyone was juiced to the gills and the Soviets had literal science experiments showing up to the Olympics and shattering records, it was an amazing time.
>>
>>77517127
He probably runs a 52 or a 53, 50 is Olympic trials-tier

Also this is about a woman, not men

Everyone knows a man would blow Joyner out on the track but that isn't the point of this thread
>>
There has to be some kind of barrier for 100m and it's humanly impossible to run faster. However, I doubt that we're there yet
>>
>>77518007
Bolt definitely hit that barrier or got extremely close to it, but sports science is always evolving, faster, stronger athletes will always come through the system
>>
>>77518015
> Bolt definitely hit that barrier
He has never been the fastest on the start, right? Some insane dude might come up in the future with a surreal acceleration while being able maintain Bolt's top speed.
>>
>>77518042
Yeah he is known for keeping pace with the pack then the last 20 meters he explodes out to the front

Its why so many people like watching him run
>>
Will sport in the future be genetically designing supra-niggers?
>>
>>77513512
Kek'd hard
>>
>>77513764
Some of the East German women were doped from such a young age that they've had to have gender reassignment surgery in the ensuing years
>>
I'm a girl and I run a 9.59. I refuse to do any of the olympic shilling.
>>
lol we ran 10's in high school without PEDs
>>
running is terrible for you
>>
>>77517933
>but they still managed to figure out PEDs by the 80s.
>by the 80s.

lol so innocent
the U.S. pioneered PEDs
google John Bosley Ziegler
>>
>>77513358
Threadly reminder that the wind meter was fucked up in that race and it was almost certainly wind aided as well as 'roid aided.
http://dailyrelay.com/the-wind-read-zero-an-oral-history-of-florence-griffith-joyners-100-meter-world-record/
>>
>>77521789
>running is terrible for you
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.