[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is chelsea's onlyhope, morata willl completely crumble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: chelsea.png (180KB, 350x433px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea.png
180KB, 350x433px
this is chelsea's onlyhope, morata willl completely crumble under the pressure of being a lone striker. he has the technical abilities to play a tiny bit deeper
>>
>>77510990
>technical abilities
https://twitter.com/morataskills

ayyy
>>
Hazard will be a Real Madrid player this Monty m8
>>
>>77510990

>no playmaker
>cb are both stoppers
>pedro is not a winger
>italianfag 4-4-2
>still wants to win
>>
>>77512246

Alvaro Morata | Welcome 2017 | Skills and Goals
>>
No.
Chelsea's only hope is to sign the following
>RWB to compete with Moses or directly Start (Ox comes to mind)
>LWB to compete with Alonso (Ake would have been fine)
>Midfield depth for Kante, Fabregas can cover Bakayoko (Barkley/Drinkwater/Ox come to mind)
>One more winger to compete with Pedro/Willian for the spot not occupied by Hazard (Mahrez comes to mind)

They also need to be more flexible than 3-4-3. Perhaps with the new signings they can try a 3-5-2, something similar to OPs lineup, 4-3-3 or even 4-2-4.

They're just predictable as fuck and don't have depth which they got away with last season, Kante can't play 70 games this season.

Lampard has been quoted to say that this loss to Arsenal is a blessing in disguise and will allow Conte to go to the board and say look at my bench, I need players etc.

Hoping it happens, can see a trophyless season in the horizon though.

Top two will be Manchesters, 3rd 4th will be a fight between the usual suspects
>>
>>77514830

This. And remember that the only one who can guarantee depth on long passages is Fabregas.
>>
>>77510990
>4-4-2
>without extremely competent and athletic fullbacks
>in 2017

They'd get destroyed.
>>
>>77514876
I'm not even sure Alonso can play as a left-back.
He thrives as a wingback but I don't like the idea of him relying on Hazard/David Luiz to help him out with defensive duties, recipe for disaster. The backup LWB must be someone who can play as a LB too, such as Bertrand.

Azpilicueta is fine as a traditional RB, the signing of an actual LB would allow for so much more flexibility.
>>
I'm no Chelsea customer, but it feels like there's a general anticipation from everyone that they're about to fucking implode again. Very strange things seem to happen in the boardroom and the dressing room at Chelsea.
>>
>>77514951
At least no matter what happens, it won't be as bad as the Mourinho implosion.

Silver linings and all that
>>
>>77510990
>Luiz in a back 4
>Starting Rudiger over Cahill or Christensen
>>
Why not write a 442 like a normal person?
>>
>>77514830
The problem is always the same though, it's impossible/hard to sign depth because (especially on a wc year) no good player wants to sit on the bench with no hope of playing.

I don't know exactly who to blame, but Batty staying despite being below Hazard as striker last year is impressive, but it's a one of a kind, you can't expect Mahrez to join knowing he probably won't play much outside of the league cup.

I mean, Conte can complain about youth leaving and no depth, but it's hard for me to believe that Ake couldn't have played a lot more last year. Especially because he was recalled from his loan so he could play once against Spurs.

As long as Chelsea doesn't fix this, there will be no good depth.
>>
>>77514876
they could get aurier for a decent price
>>
>>77514830
>Ake
>LWB
Stop falling for this meme, he lacks the pace to compete with opposition RWB in a big game, and would be fucked over just like Alonso.

There's a reason why we went for Sandro, he has the pace, dribbling and most importantly, experience to play that role for us.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.