[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK'S SAKE! JESUS CHRIST! Well now we've got another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

FUCK'S SAKE! JESUS CHRIST! Well now we've got another fucking adjective to add to fucking 'smug' and 'whiny', haven't we? FUCKING 'RETARDED'! Jesus Christ! Do you not think it would be germane to check whether your penalty-takers can actually take a penalty? It's a penalty shoot-out, not a fucking under-11 school-kid match, is it? Are you SO dense? Am I gonna have to run around slapping badges on players, with a big tck on some and a big cross on others, so you know which you have shoot a penalty and which you don't? Jesus Christ. Oh, but that'll probably confuse you as well! That'd be too confusing! You'd see the cross and go 'oh fuck, X marks the spot! Better let this gangly goalkeeper shoot a penalty that could win us a trophy!' Oh, but not to worry, not to worry, you've sent Morata to deal with it. FUCKING MORATA! HE'S A FUCKING KNITTED SCARF, THAT TWAT! HE'S A FUCKING BALACLAVA!
>>
File: 1490372944322.jpg (52KB, 639x652px) Image search: [Google]
1490372944322.jpg
52KB, 639x652px
he's gonna have a mourinho season isn't he
>>
>>77504418
>Do you not think it would be germane to check whether your penalty-takers can actually take a penalty?
But noone at Chelsea can take penalties that was the whole problem
>>
File: yfw_Baelish.png (101KB, 218x232px)
yfw_Baelish.png
101KB, 218x232px
>>77505243
Karma because he literally said he wants to avoid a mourinho season
>>
>>77505243
No one protected his smile
>>
>>77505333
>Hazard can take pens, but is injured.
>Cesc can take pens, but wasn't first up.
>Willian can take pens, but was subbed off.
>Batshuayi can take pens, but was subbed off
>Cahill can clearly take pens and scored his.
>Luiz can take pens.
>Pedro can take pens, but was Red carded.
>Alonso can take pens.
>Azpi can take pens.

>Call up Courtois for 2nd pen
???
>>
File: arse general.jpg (209KB, 836x621px) Image search: [Google]
arse general.jpg
209KB, 836x621px
>>77505442
>Tactical genius

Conte will be exposed af this season. They only won last season because of 1 match a week. They started to be shaky once they have to play FA cup games
>>
>>77506024
are you the norwegian chelsea fan going full pessimistic again?
>>
>>77506045
No, wrong norwegian m8
>>
>>77505243
Probably. I spent the entirety of last season singing his praises and now I'm gonna pay for it.
>>
>>77504418
Conte isn't the best at choosing penalty takers.
>>
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/courtois-one-best-penalty-takers-conte-defends-wild-miss

>"Courtois is one of the best players to kick a penalty," Conte told a post-match news conference.

>"If you have a player that shows you during the training session to be one of the best, you pick him to play, to shoot the penalty.

>"Don't forget also that Morata is a forward and he did the same."

I will murder that bald Italian fuck.
>>
>>77508744
die macaco
>>
>>77509051
Oh fucking shut it, Paolo.
>>
>>77508680
He's utter shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.