[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Up Fuckers? How is Cutler basically promised the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

What's Up Fuckers?

How is Cutler basically promised the Dolphins job and Kap couldn't even get a Fucking meeting with the Dolphins even though he a better Quarterback?

He is being Fucking Blackballed! This is the type of shit that made people in Hollywood go suicide back during the Red Scare. It's Bullshit!

The NFL has rapists, wife beaters, players that still be members of they hometown gangs, MotherFucking Trump Supporters. You let all these other MotherFuckers play no problem, but Kap don't can't get a job even though he better than at least 1/4 of the starters out there!?

Fucking explain that Bullshit to me? Splain it MotherFuckers!
>>
White owners won't hire a woke nigga cuz he scares the white fans, fax!!!
>>
>>77493209
Cutler is white and controversy-less. Colin is the opposite of those things.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzDAGtZaRp8
>>
>>77493209
He is being blackballed. Most of /sp/ realizes this thankfully.

Fuck the NFL and fuck wh*te people
>>
>>77493344
This.
>>
>>77493209

Easy for this one. System fit. Cutler is a traditional dropback QB , Kaep is not.

If this was the Panthers Kaep would get the job but it's not.
>>
Kaep disgraced the team he was playing for, in uniform, on game day.

End of discussion.
>>
>>77493430
He made a fucking statement and people chimped out over him trying to make a difference. You're either a dumb wh*te cracker or just plain old retarded.
>>
File: 1498269066462s.jpg (9KB, 249x212px) Image search: [Google]
1498269066462s.jpg
9KB, 249x212px
>>
I stopped taking your post seriously the second you compared Trump supporters to rapists, gang members, and women beaters. You are what is wrong with society.
>>
>>77493209
its diabetes i aint gotta explain shit
>>
>>77493494
That's because they are two of those things, being rapists and woman beaters. Try living in rural Mississippi and tell me how that's not fucking true wh*te boy.
>>
I really hope these threads and some of the replies are just satire.
>>
>>77493506
My point exactly. You just called me white despite not even being white just because I have common sense.
>>
>>77493209
Cutler has worked with Miami's coach before. That being said, Kaepernick is being blackballed. Fans don't want him on their team and that's going to cost the team money. The owners know this and stay away.
>>
>>77493556
I'm not even OP and I know he's right. Besides, common sense is a meme. Kaepernick IS being blackballed. The Seahawks also signed a fucking goober scrub over him when THEY KNEW Kaepernick was the perfect backup candidate.

Tell me how that's NOT being blackballed, wh*te people.
>>
>>77493571
Only fans from redneck conservacuck cities don't want him. Elsewhere it's racist owners or racist staff members blocking teams from signing him.
>>
notable QBs who were less accurate than Colin Kaepernick in 2016:
- Russell Wilson
- Matt Stafford
- Derek Carr
- Andy Dalton
- Marcus Mariota
- Cam Newton
- Jameis Winston

Fucking explain to me why he doesn't have a job, wh*te people.
>>
>>77493586
I didnt say he wasn't. He obviously is. I'm saying that comparing Trump supporters to rapists, women beaters, and gang members is ignorant and why liberals are seen as the bad side. Saying shit like that is what makes people not take you seriously and what makes people turn to fucking Alex Jones of all people for news.
>>
>>77493378

Derek Anderson isn't even close to the same QB Cam Newton is and yet is the Panthers' backup. System doesn't mean shit.
>>
I do like how it's between the two guys who ESPN manufactured the most hatred for for literally no reason
>>
White privilege
>>
>>77493662
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-supporter-accused-assaulting-woman-campaign-rally-blames-president-n747151
Defend this.
>>
>>77493621
It doesn't matter the city, rednecks and those kinds of people make up a huge percentage of all fanbases. Teams would lose a shitload of money signing him.
>>
>>77493676
ANderson outplayed Scam every time he was given a chance for years
I would have been willing to argue he should be the starter up until last year where Anderson was beyond useless
But now it doesn't even matter because they have the GOAT RB and can just hand it off every play
>>
>>77493685
Here's your last (you)
>>
I don't think he's worth the trouble but he's definitely being unjustly blackballed
I think I could get a backup qb job before he does atm
>>
Last time a Florida based team hired a Castro sympathizer, it didn't go well. They don't want Cuban fans boycotting their games.
>>
>>77493209
its weird how much everyone overstates the "distraction"

plenty of players kneeled and weren't blackballed. its literally because whiny faggots decided to get triggered by this guy.
>>
>>77493758
All those other guys don't have a media circus following their every move
>>
>>77493372
Just. So much this. Omg.
#KickRacismOutOfFootball
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZEKt2ApHdM
>>
>>77493758
Honestly what the hell does the "distraction" even entail?
Maybe one Kaep question at a press conference every week? And that's only if he keeps doing it. If he stands, the media won't have shit to go on. Any actual fan backlash will just be twitter trolling and MAYBE three 100+ year old vets saying they'll boycott for the next 14 minutes of their lives
>>
>>77493794
"Bad" publicity is good money for the team that gets it, you mong. Besides, what's wrong with a media circus following their move other than your racist wh*te ass objecting to it?
>>
>>77493209
If he had the talent of Aaron Rodgers or even an average starting WB, he'd have a job.

But since his talent level is that of a mediocre backup, he's not worth the trouble of angering large portions of your fanbase to sign him.

For example, the Dolphins would face a huge backlash if they signed him. Not just for the flag stuff, but because he praised Fidel Castro, who most Miami Cubans regard as a Hitler figure.

>tl;dr...his baggage far exceeds his talent
>>
File: AP_934374249711.jpg (50KB, 640x843px) Image search: [Google]
AP_934374249711.jpg
50KB, 640x843px
>>77493209
>say Castro is a cool dude
>expect to sign with fins

But but the owners are racis

/sp/ clearly forgot about Ozzie Guillen who was actually good at his job unlike colon sacknpick
>>
sure is espn itt. this niggers career is done
>>
>>77493794
exactly my point. that is by definition an externality. its all a self-perpetuating farce.
>>
>>77493506
How about you show a timestamoed photo of you being black before I take your trolling seriously, cuntnugget?
>>
>>77493839
>Any actual fan backlash will just be twitter trolling and MAYBE three 100+ year old vets saying they'll boycott for the next 14 minutes of their lives

Even if you're right that the backlash will be that minor, why would an owner even risk that small amount of bad publicity for a lousy backup? It's alot easier and much less hassle to sign one of the two dozen other interchangeable backup QBs.

Free speech has consequences. Kap is learning that.
>>
OP's logic is that a team in Miami, who's fan base is largely Cuban, should sign a Fidel Castro sympathizer because muh BLM. I swear these retards get dumber by the day.
>>
>>77494028
he's baiting and is a nerdy white kid LARPing. It's embarrassing.
>>
The pinkie on Colin's grip tells me he can't read progressions and is about to run.
>>
>>77494028
Cubans are overprivileged as fuck in Miami. I live there and they act like they're fucking royalty there. Maybe they need their insular world views challenged once in a while. Now keep proving to me you care about Latino persons, wh*te boy.
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>77494028
OP is just shitposting, but
>these unironic posts saying kaepernick is good
>>
>>77494079
notable QBs who were less accurate than Colin Kaepernick in 2016:
- Russell Wilson
- Matt Stafford
- Derek Carr
- Andy Dalton
- Marcus Mariota
- Cam Newton
- Jameis Winston

Fucking explain to me why he doesn't have a job, wh*te people.

Notice how you still haven't assessed this.
>>
>>77494074
You don't even type like a black person. You deserve to be banned for being a faggot.
>>
>>77494074
I am fucking Hispanic, actual white boy. You're getting a kick out of this aren't you?
>>
>>77494098
None of those quarterbacks would trigger a boycott and an avalanche of bad publicity amongst a team's fanbase.
>>
>>77494074
>Maybe they need their insular world views challenged once in a while.
Here is how I can tell you are a kike shill.
>>
>>77494098
>choking in every clutch situation
but mostly
>implying he won't immediately annihilate the morale of any locker room
you can't have a QB who half of the team (yes, blacks and whites) despise. the PR angle is bunk. also he had one good season as a Gore-babby and you retards are still falling for his gimmick. and, there's a reason seattle doesn't run the scramble offense anymore: the QB inevitably gets hurt.

kaepernick knew his career was over and made an ill-informed decision in an attempt to gain noteriety
>>
>>77493209
No one wants the media and locker room drama that Kaep brings, especially if he isn't good enough to override it.
Do you think that Zeke would have gotten off so easy if he wasn't the best running back in the league?
>>
>>77493648
people want to watch football, not some shitty protest that distracts from the game and gets unwanted attention from retarded groups like BLM, people who don't care about football in the first place
>muh white people
I'm a spic and I consider that retarded, the owners have the right to hire whoever they want, If they want to hire their nephew for GM despite the fact that more prepared people is available, guess what, they totally can and there is nothing you can do about it, stop your bitching
>>
The dude was essentially cited as the biggest reason for the league as a whole suffering declines last year. It's business stupidity to get that blowback from him.

That being said, I would pick him up because if I owned a team I would be a heel team everyone hated that did shit just to create controversy. It also doesn't hurt that he had 16 tds/4 Ints, threw 59%, and still a big threat to run.
>>
>>77493209
the nfl is a job like any other. piss off the owner, you wont have a job. plain and simple. stupid niggers dont realize this
>>
>>77493209
>The NFL has rapists, wife beaters, players that still be members of they hometown gangs, MotherFucking Trump Supporters. You let all these other MotherFuckers play no problem
No one gives a shit so long as they don't drag the media with them. Rice is still unemployed because he'd create a media circus.
>>
why the fuck do people complain like he has a fucking right to have a job in the nfl? he fucking doesn't, playing professionally is a privilege, owners can do whatever the fuck they want, dumb nigger
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Why don't we just start Matt Moore this season instead of looking at Jay Cutler? I'd like to have Jay but in all honesty I think the best option is to play Moore considering he already knows everything about the team and he did a good job last season given what he had to work with.
>>
>>77498696
matt moore blows dude, rather run wildcat than have that joke at the helm
>>
>>77493758
After praising fidel castro, theres no way Miami wants him.
>>
>>77498944

What's Miami's literacy percentage?
>>
>>77493209
>Wear a Fidel Castro shirt
>Expect to play in Miami
>>
>>77493506
I actually live in Mississippi and went to ole miss. Half of everyone under 30 is liberal so idk where your rapists and wife beaters are but they aren't a big group
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.